What's happening here?

What's happening here?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2010/09/06/arts/dance/06cinderella.html
youtube.com/watch?v=lhv09c3Q-OU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it's art user
don't question it

Dude, that's what happens if you're from a shithole country like the US and only know sports like football, basketball and hockey. It's "Ringelpietz mit Anfassen" a famous European (and therefore, patrician) sport. We do it all the time. It's really funny.

They're training the new hires at the Apple Store

The depiction that life is just a wheel and when you die you fall of and hit the ground

Kek'd

Here's another example.

>And this is our Son's room..

That's only the first part of the exhibit. The next part is when they run into the audience and shove their fingers under the spectators' noses.

This is initiation for all Windows power users.

Sincerely,
BSD User

It's what whites do behind closed doors. Stupid shit like this when they decide to take a few days off from acting racist and superior.

It's the R-rated version of Human Centipede

the future is now

I am a NYC-based artist and choreographer and I haven't seen this. But this kind of bullshit non-shocking shock art has become very popular and is totally a fraud.

nytimes.com/2010/09/06/arts/dance/06cinderella.html

PG version?

>Art btw

People doing obscene shit that's not normal and claiming that it has some deeper meaning while the audience nods and says "I totally get what this means."

Just fucking art people being weird. Used to work with a bunch of "art" people. They're all fucking oddballs.

white people are weird and eat their buggers.

>0 articles remaining, please subscribe
No thanks. I can just tune into Colbert if I want to see anti-Trump garbage.

Art

Hypnosis session. Those poor guys are fucked

And here you see, a swine, a person of no taste who thinks people are stupid simply because they can't relate to things in real life or understand the beauty of such simple things around them.

There's a stage hypnotist there that's going to fuck all the prime graduate meat he could ever want, and that reality will never manifest in the victim's consciousness.

A perfect illustration of the downfall of western civilization. Enjoy everybody.

ew they look like titans

Listen cheese dick, If I take a diarrhea dirty steaming pile of shit in the middle of the floor it's a dirty pile of shit. It doesn't matter what kind of perception I have or what I can relate it to, it's still a pile of shit. There's no deep meaning behind what they're doing in the OP. It's a few people with their fingers knuckle deep inside of each other running around in a circle. You can put any kind of deeper meaning you want on it, it's still unsanitary and fucking weird.

They're clearly rushing a frat

Guess that's retardism, nowadays called art.

A group of dumbasses that couldn’t follow the instructions for a circle jerk.

You retards. It's called the Elephant Walk. You have to do it sometimes to be initiated into American fraternities in college.

A really fucked up version of the hokey pokey.

Soy: The Musical

seems to be degenerate brasilian shit
youtube.com/watch?v=lhv09c3Q-OU

feminism

It's a bunch of Brazilian "artists" doing their performance called "Little Monkey". This masterpiece shows human begins acting as monkeys, exploring the anal orifices of themselves

As a fellow modernist artist this sounds embarrassingly dreadful