Drugs

Sup Forums
Do you do drugs?

Are you opossed to the legalization of marijuana?
What are your thoughts about moderate drug use?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10374946
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

DUDE WEED LMAO

strawpoll.me/10374946

I take xanax every night before bed. I worry that I'm developing a habit.

75% of the people I know who smoke pot turn in to burn out losers. It is not a good drug to take regularly.

Yes, but not your dirty mexican shit.
No.
It's fine.

yes, i inject one marijuana every morning.

-Bachelors in Computer Science.
-Associates in getting riggity-rekt, son.

I don't do drugs

Don't care if weed gets legalized

Don't care about drug users

bump, don't know why OP never includes one of these

I don't think it's in any way ethical for the state to disallow people to ingest chemicals of their own free will for whatever purpose, even taking into account the negative externalities, which would be mediated by proper regulation and sale anyway.

Personally though, I think weed is absolute fucking garbage, just something to turn you into a lazy, unambitious pleasure seeking unit. I think the spiritual, robert anton wilson type high is only available to a small percentage of users who don't abuse it.

I also think psychedelics are fascinating and worth trying, same with MDMA, as long as you're not degenerate taking it at nightclubs.

this has nothing to do with approval of drugs, i don't do them, but i would if i could.

I should be able to go to the store and buy a 6-pack of beer,a pack of smokes for work and a three-gram dimebag. 2016 in America. I can't have that kind of freedom? Maybe 60 percent of the population already smokes weed. Weed ought to be legal, it's a cash crop. It will be easy to grow in large amounts and that will lead to new products using it. Those products have to be made somewhere. Even buds-in-a-bag for self-rolling or pipes will need to be picked off the plant itself. Point is pot would open up a lot of jobs for people and that's never a bad thing.

Hahaha enjoy the addiction. Been taking 8mgs a day for the last year, if I go like 5 hours without taking it I risk going into a seizure.

I think weed is fine as long as it's in the evening to unwind after work or on the weekend, look at weed like alcohol it's a bit degenerate to drink everyday after work so I would say 2-3 evenings a week are fine

I might smoke once or twice a year after being a degenerate full time druggie years back

I use regularly, it's a crutch
I do it to dumb myself down,
I can't enjoy anything in general as I'm far to aware constantly at the condition of our planet and it's myriad of toxic societies founded upon falsehoods and hypocrisy

I am opposed to the legalization of marijuana, I even voted in Florida against it.

>moderate drug use
no such thing

>I prefer shitskins and dindus in charge of my drug markets
Cuck detected.

I do MDMA, cocaine and/or ketamine once every few months, plus acid around once a year or so (and absolutely love that once).

I'm against the legalisation of all drugs as I don't think they are things people are responsible with so making them hard to get is a good thing. I do think decriminalisation of possession is good though.

No issue with moderate drug use but I do think a lot of people go over board with them.

Get a life and stop jacking it

If my room was clean I would bee dropping acid right now most likely freaking out at how useless my life is and then trying to drink myself to death only to come out of ego death half drunk realizing you are crying while picking weeds out of the back yard naked.

xanax is great and I would love to take some, but I know my limits. My limits being that I would be one hell of an addicted taking benzos and opis.

If alcohol didn't make me sick I would drunk 24/7. If weed didn't flare my anxiety I would be stoned every day for a few hours.

I feel like an addicted despite only drinking five beers in the last three months. All the drugs I have done in the past three months. God I know I would be such a fucking addicted if I allowed myself to try opis are benzos though. I just have that uneasy feeling in the pit of my stomach no matter what I do. The only thing that took it away that isn't drug related was love and that bitch caused me more pain in the end.

So according to a 20 person sample, half of Sup Forums either uses drugs "every day" or "quite often"

Sounds pretty degenerate guys

I do construction, pal. I smoke weed in the evenings to relax. Nothing lazy about me and you could ask my coworkers. We bust eachothers balls all day and God help you if you're caught slacking when your crew needs you. Pot doesn't make you not want a job. It made me want to get raises and shit so I could have as much as I like of it. Kicked me right outta NEET mode and gave me the wherewithal to give my current field a try.

Thanks you faggot ass nigger. Don't get hit by a truck or anything tomorrow. Break my heart, it would.

Classic adolescent meme.
Did your therapist tell you that?

Need at least 30 responses to make any judgement and even then it won't be a random sample. Just people who click on threads with pot.

I used to take MDMA when I went out with a large group of people. Made me feel good, but when I came down I felt like such a degenerate so I stopped taking it.

All I ever wanted to do in life was smoke weed and not work. But I'm too lazy to find weed and I don't like hanging out with people who can get it. Also I can't figure out a way to not work. All I wanted to be is a slacker failure druggie and I've failed in that causing me to become a productive normie. Just make pot legal and universal welfare, please. If it only lasts one year before I get sent to the Bernie gulag, at this point it doesn't make any difference to me.

substances I've used:

caffeine
nicotine/tobacco
alcohol
Marijuana
Synthetic cannabinoids
25B-NbOMe
Psilocybin (magic mushrooms)
MDMA (Molly, ecstasy)
LSD
cocaine hydrochloride (powder cocaine)
crack cocaine
methamphetamine
amphetamine
Listadexamphetamine (Vyvanse)
Methylphenidate (Ritalin)
Clonazepam (Klonopin)
Xanax
Valium
Ultram, Ultracet
Tylenol#3 w/ Codeine
Hydrocodone
Hydromorphone (Opana)
Soma

I smoke pot everyday.

I take one 0.5 mg tablet at night, so hardly any compared to what I've heard that addicts take. I should stop but it's a nice way to fall asleep.

I know what you mean. I have the addictive personality too. I was addicted to nicotine for 7 years, finally quit 2 years ago. I've been taking this xanax off and on for about 6 years and only recently have grown concerned about it.

I am for legalization, but think most drug use is inherently degenerate because you are synthesizing emotional and spiritual states that you can achieve more permanently doing real things.

Moderate pot and alcohol is ok once and a while hanging out with people you like.

Psychedelics are ok for treating depression.

Anything else is a sign you are probably really fucked up somehow.

I do not do drugs myself, but I believe all drugs should be legalized and regulated. No minors, no public use.

I believe this because drugs are the 21st century equivalent of darwins law. If someone wants to ruin their life and be worth nothing, let them. More for the rest of us. Of course part of this would be making drug tests mandatory to benefit from social programs like food stamps, etc.

dude this really makes you think weed lmao

now im liek totally a #TrudeauTorpedo lmaoooooxDD

>t. Nobody Druggie

I smoke weed probably like 5-7 times a year at the max. Most of those times are when When I'm visiting friends I don't see but a few times a year and we are all together. I don't give a shit if it's legal. It won't change my usage.

His brother was a legend in the psychedelic scene.

Yes ofc, because im not living in a country with shit laws

So the brother of a literally who.
Nice.

i love weed smoke it everyday going to smoke after i type this PLEASE LEGALIZE IT FAGGOTS

>not browsing Sup Forums on psychedelics

I'm a junior in college and smoke weed at least once a day, usually twice.

I'm planning to stop soon. It hasn't remarkably helped or harmed my life-- grades in fact better, but that's likely because I was prescribed ADHD medication around the same time I started smoking.

It's a waste of money and not something I hope to keep doing after I graduate. While my some of my friends and I seem to be able to use it recreationally, I also know stoners who are absolute lazy asses and I would hate to become like them.

Pot also worsens my panic attacks. I have severe anxiety and depression and I think the pot is making me more suicidal slowly over time.

Going out to smoke in a few minutes.

No I'm white I don't do drugs and yes I'm all for legalization. Let those moronic degenerates kill themselves off faster