Who would win: a club full of really muscular gay men or a division of the Waffen-SS?

Who would win: a club full of really muscular gay men or a division of the Waffen-SS?

do the ss have weapons

Only the officers do

Do the gay guys have weapons?

What kind of wapens do gay guys use?

Waffen-SS

>inb4 where's the difference

Right, further info, only the Waffen-SS officers have weapons, both sides are in prime condition and are willing to kill each other anyway they possibly can.

what if the waffen-SS and the gay dudes where the same people. just a group of gay SS dudes

and i believe the SS would win. if one fag could kill a club full of em a division obviously could.

in hand to hand kombat i'll give it to the gays in a firefight the ss clenches it

Do the gays have aids?

drilldos and std condoms as grenades

If so, in my honest opinion, I think the gays would totally annihilate the stinky nazis and fuck them afterwards as they do.

Wait, are you saying they aren't born with it?

Of course, good ol' SS because gays are faggots.
Fuhrer has spoken.

does the club have empty liquor bottles? those will fuck someone up. trust me i got into a dispute with a bouncer and a "good samaritan" hit me on the back of the head with a beer bottle. i ended up in the hospital for 5 days and left with a metal plate in my skull.

the bouncers
even bigger gayer men

waffen ss because they truly have a spectecular array of firepower unless the gays weaponize aids as their defence. then the waffen ss is literally fucked

Can you become gay without getting aids.
I thought fucking other men in the ass was one of the sympthomes

even if you told all the fags "these nazis will kill you and outlaw your life choices" I reckon they'd alll still submit as some sort of weird submission fantasy.
fags.
nazis would pwn teh fags.
but also fuck actual Nazis, basically an Orwellian nightmare , fuck commies and nazis.

hasn't history answered that question already? arbeit macht frei

sucks to say it, but SS

I imagine the gay guys don't train for CQC or firearms

OP the Waffen SS already lost to gay men you faggot

>become gay
Only Sup Forums does that

Waffen ss always

On to a better comparison ;

Who would win? 10 muscular gay men or 100 skinny soy boy traps?

Faggot fight eh? I'd go for muscular gay men, they at least know what a fight is

Fake news there are no mascular gay men I mean like every gay I fucked begged for his mother

strong gay dudes
the Nazis are under feed but battle hardened warriors
the gays although strong are suffering from aids
all though i think the gays would win

Fuck you

No, fuck you!

Suck my straight dick fag!

the SS dressed better, fam.
Cute Aryan in Hugo Boss leather jacket > Bara faggot

Tie, because these days everyone is equal and no one is better or different than anyone else. Was that some kind of trick question?

Waffen-SS where, in reality, mostly inept fighters. All the stories about them where pure propaganda, the fighting was almost completely done by the Wehrmacht.
Still, officers armed with guns should be enough to bring down a club of unarmed gays.

This isn't hypothetical user, we know how it ends.

>I imagine the gay guys don't train for CQC or firearms
False

gays will win.

VAS IST DAS screamed the waffen
triple penetration ensues.
waffen start to like it
blood everywhere
bleed out
die
officers climax and die while reaching for weapon

seen it 1000 times.