Why can't you accept that the definition of a pedophile is 'someone who is attracted to prepubescent kids'...

Why can't you accept that the definition of a pedophile is 'someone who is attracted to prepubescent kids', and not 'someone who rapes prepubescent kids'?

A pedophile loves kids, wants to be together with them, wants to protect them.

You have it all wrong but you refuse to see the truth and I don't understand why.

>pic unrelated

>wants to protect them
So every, single parent is a pedophile?

OP, I like loli's because they are cute, and i feel the need to protect them and give them headpats, i don't care of they are "sexy" or "hot" because they are fucking kids.

What you're doing is just fucking nasty.

no, that's just silly

>What you're doing is just fucking nasty.
wait, what am I doing?

Exactly, only the good ones are

its clear you dont understand basic logic. He said "If you are a pedophile, then you want to protect kids." You can't go backwards.

Kys OP. For the sake of humanity.

this user gets it

Why tho?

>Why can't you accept that
You know you're posting on a random board in the internet?
You have no idea what i accept and what not
Kill yourself faggot

fair enough, have a nice day

The definition involves sexual attraction, though. Although it doesn't involve rape.

>wants to exploit them

ftfy

Why can't you understand that being a pedophile isn't wrong if you don't act on your urges?

I mean, the "attraction" OP refers in his definition is clearly sexual. Unless you're going into the tumblr politics of diverging sexual and romantic attraction.

Because troglodytes seem intent on trying to tell people otherwise, that they're monsters just for thinking those thoughts.

I can tell you why, but it for it you also gotta take into consideration some of the worse conspiracies that lie around.

First, it is the natural way of life. Divorce and family struggles are on the rise because we are going agaisnt nature. Men used to basically teach their wife how to be their woman, in all context of the word, because you had to pick your wife from very young and see her getting to nubile age the best way possible.

With sexual liberation and the demonization for the liking of youthood you have another of the pilars that sustainned the classical nuclear family crumble, making it easier for the Jews to rule over the separated and individual people so they could make better profits with their corporations because now they have a greater pool to pick for slaves.

TL DR: Jews did it.

Wow, you've sure drank the fucking kool-aid

seems legit

Take a look at Middle East and the barbaric places of the world.

Do you see women being sluts and unfaithful? Do you think they would love to ride the cock carousel like they do here? Do you think they crave dicks for the sake of it?

because it's an useful category to keep around to put people into in order to get them instantly discredited, no questions asked.

Yes, every father wants to fuck his daughters. most are just too scared to love her right.

INB4 v&
Yeah, it's completely illegal to be attracted to underage kids, which is what the term "love" usually means simply because they do not has the maturity to understand what sex is and therefore cannot give consent.