4. jaw asymmetry
5. braces
6. other dental surgeries to fix asymmetry
7. loose skin removal
8. gynecomastia
9. right ankle
10. knock knees
11. balding/plugs

I'm already 28, and I've never hugged a girl. I don't have money to my name and I'll graduate college in 2020 with probably $100,000-120,000 USD in debt. I'll make about $80,000-120,000 out of school.

Now should I give up? I don't know what all those surgeries will add up to, and I'll have to take off some time from work which would cut into the amount of money I could make. And I estimate then I'll be at least 35 before the time I'd be even in the range of normal in terms of attractiveness, and still with 0 experience. And that's no guarantee, I could still look like a fucking freak after all that.

you dont fucking need any of those, if you're balding just shave your head clean youll look better, for loose skin just start lifting and lose that wait, stop fucking overthinking user get it together, leave Sup Forums that shit will fuck with your self esteem

You don't need any surgeries, just date a person who accepts you the way you are and that's it. Also plastic dolls exists for a reason.

loose skin gets worse with weight loss. i weigh 300 lbs so after i lose enough weight to be normal (140 lbs) i will have insane loose skin. it would be required.
>date a person who accepts you
how am i supposed to do that when i can't even find a girl to give me a hug.

Pussy. Stop feeling bad for yourself and be assertive. You know you deserve some sweet pussy to be fucking whenever you want too right? So go out there and get it. It’s not going to come to you. The quicker you learn and realize that men don’t need any type of looks to get sexy girls, we are the ones that care about looks first! For women it’s second or third or even fourth. All woman want is a cool man, as long as she thinks your cool as fuck she’s always gunna want you. Looks don’t make you cool. Having a set stern confidence, being funny, and in a way having a “ not giving a fuck” attitude towards what other ppl think or feel makes you cool. And also sadly, having a good income makes you cool. Get yourself a house and dope car and a woman will think you’re the coolest mf out there. Just don’t ruin it by being a pussy soft white night. Woman like men who act like men. And in the subject of being big, I’m a bit big too. And some girls adore that shit!!! I’ve had small petit girls and one of the things they like a lot about me is that I’m big and cuddly but also they feel protected having a big man. They could care less about our bellies hanging.

you need to lose weight slowly, not fucking rapidly, also
>cant find a girl to give me a hug
what do you do user? do you work? study? what are your hobbies, vidya? any thing you do has a social circle, and especially if you enjoy it, you can find friends and make relationships. dont get so hung up on the "ohh hurr durr ive never been hugged before", i have a friend thats fucking horribly obese and this dude gets hella pussy, you know what he's got? he's got character. he's got charisma. instead of working on your (subjective) physical "flaws" you should work on your mindset user. i used to be like you. but just changing the way you think and change your life. and exercise will make you feel better about yourself, mentally and physiologically if you do it right. start lifting, you might enjoy it. dont be so self-deprecating, it doesn't look good and you dont enjoy it either.

Same dude here. Just watch a bunch of Patrice O’Neil’s videos on YouTube talking about women. Made me totally change the way I see myself and women. Watch em man, they will save your life!!!!!

i think you just discovered that women are willing to just take a man's money for a period of time if it's enough money, no matter what he looks like.

You look good user, just loose weight

yes i work, pharmacy. study pharmacy. hobbies- guitar, watch NFL, etc. no social circle.

What the FUCK are you talked about you fool? You dont need any goddamn surgeries to "look good".
As simple as it sounds, eating healthy and actually working out etc (doing something for your body) is all you need.
If you "fix" your body with surgeries and then resume to being a fat Sup Forums poster, you'll sooner or later end up in the same spot again.
Also, trust me. Most women that are just looking at your body instead of your soul are just hoes anyway and you dont want to marry a hoe. You want to marry a save woman.
Also as a man you never really need to look like a perfect tv model to get chicks anyway. You just need to seem "cool" and "nice" enough. But you probably have autism like the rest of us so that wont do for long.

this picture is me at 190-195 lbs

that's 100 lbs ago. so i need to lose 150 lbs to even look normal size.

Of thats you in the picture, you are okay really. I can give you some tips about self esteem, how to look better and general stuff. Give me ur skype and ill call you. Ive been wingman for a long time and i got my best friends laid in no time. Recently my 24 year old friend finally lost v card thanks to my help. I just wanna help.

All those surgeries are unnecessary especially the nose job. You have a nice face, if anything, trim your beard, lose some weight and build some muscle. Find yourself a social circle that will help build your self-esteem and get you out of your obsession with looks.
Spend that surgery money on therapy or going out instead.

Ive never fucked a girl my age but i did molest my sister for 6 years, she won't even talk to me anymore

Lol fucking freak

i'm the youngest of all my siblings.

Or you could just shave, act alpha and get some hot female to breed with from tinder

I sometimes let my dog lick my shitty ass because I'm too much of a fat lazy bastard to wipe correctly

oh boy

start playing hockey, you’ll drop weight super easy and have a ton of fun fucking people up. remember: if this guy can get 10/10 pussy, anyone can. not a sharks fan just to clarify

i don't have a dog

Quints-!!!

Kekek

whats your goal here posting this thread like 3x a week

do u kno de wae?

HERE WE ARE AGAIN FOR THE MILLIONTH TIME
LEAP OFF A BRIDGE FAGGOT

i don't have skype anymore.
i disagree, my nose is lopsided and pretty fucking wide. a simple nose job would fix that
nice gets. i did shave, how do you breed with tinder girls if you never once got a match?
that guy looks really good next to me though

he doesnt want help
he is a troll that wants to waste peoples time by collecting compliments like a faggot
hes foreveralone

lol ill knock you tf out