Alright Sup Forumsois, I'm gonna make it brief so as not to waste much more space than need be. I'm in need...

Alright Sup Forumsois, I'm gonna make it brief so as not to waste much more space than need be. I'm in need, and ends aren't meeting.

I'm dry on cash, and in hopes of managing to panhandle my way into some food for the day, I've come here.

Nothing's without a cost of course, so I'm willing to compensate my poorfag demeanor with some nudes from 2 of my exes. We got two videos, one with a nice little flash, and another which is some assplay with a hairbrush. Shit's clean, unsauceable. In addition, I'll throw you a few bones for legitimacy.

I'm happy with any amount you'd be willing to spare, hopefully it adds up and I can afford myself some pizza. Papa Johns is the only place I know that takes Paypal. Feel free to say how I can contact you or ask for my Paypal if you're willing to help. A man's gotta eat and they all fucked me over, the least I can do is earn some money from their above average bodies.

Or you could go dumpster diving for vegetables and make some free soup.

We haven't reached that level of depravity yet.

So begging for food is better than going old school hunter gatherer?
Heck I've had literal feasts with meat and all the trimmings for free, just because I was willing to put on some old clothes and a pair of gloves.

I'll admit, you do have a fair point.
What I was going for is that at least this way, the odds I'll be hearing from people I've sunken what little pride I had left into are minute. I gather my money and skedaddle, likely to never be seen again.

Ewww a Nigger kill it

>Original
I hate her guts, but I've also been in them so I can't really take a stance on this. Thank you for contributing though. I'd have been gone roughly 3 minutes earlier if you hadn't come through with such an awe-inspiring comment.

Can you tell your story, OP? How did you come to be in this poorfag state?

I'm not feeding a Brody

Hospital bills, I caught the flu which is essentially becoming the poor mans ebola in NC. I never had a good immune system to begin with, so my symptoms were hell on earth, I've since recovered, but it's just absolute hell right now paying it all off. I have enough to pay my own bills, as well as maintain basic living necessities.

Your choice man, see you though.

Eww nigger-lover

This is true, your point?

Keep those high standards

So you can still effectively feed yourself? How long at the current sustainable budget will it take to pay it off?

You couldn't afford milk for fuckin' nigger babies!!

I've actually been living off cheap bread and sandwiches. It'd last me a month or so, if I find odd jobs. When I run out and there's nothing to eat (now) I either starve or see if there's some charity in the world if I put a bit out there.

I don't have children, friend. I wouldn't felt on an internet forum for the well-being of my children, but I'm kinda just me.

Paying off my bills would take about 4 months. This is if I find stable work

You know... You could always
Suck a few dicks to get by

Risking my pride is safer than risking my life and health for money.