When is it okay to hit your daughter?

When is it okay to hit your daughter?
My daughter is 12 and i caught her trying to steal money from my wallet this morning. I gave her 2 bucks and she spat in my face. What should i do Sup Forums?

beat the crap out of her

Spare the rod, spoil the child

you should stop making these threads

You should not have children in the first place.

No matter what your child does, never make them feel estranged, as in, beat them or seem disappointed that they tuned out that way. Always accept them and embrace them.

Raise your child better

smash something they love

You're the parent, it's your fault for creating the opportunity for money to be stolen out of your wallet in the first place.

Besides, you have to understand what spanking is useful for: it's a quick and simple consequence that can be applied to misbehavior of *small kids*. Not practically teenagers. Teenagers have developed along enough to understand stealing is wrong. A quick spanking just doesn't do much.

Take away her phone, ground her, enforce a strict curfew. These are your first line of defense.

Fuck that hippie shit.

Yeah, there's a place for embracing a child and seeing past mistakes, but that doesn't mean all you do is love a child -- discipline has a very clear and necessary place too.

It is a failure of parenting if a child grows up to be a thief, that needs to be curbed immediately.

I'm not saying discipline isn't important, I just know that if I catch my child smoking I won't try to make him understand how bad is it or how mad i might be, that he will have to smoke behind my back without me knowing about it

Proverbs 13:24 24. Whoever spares the rod hates their children, but the one who loves their children is careful to discipline them.

>What should i do Sup Forums?

stop posting this shitty copy/pasta.

/thread

Stop making these threads, everyone has already seen them.

asking for parenting advice on /b LOL failure

This will happen to anyone posting in this thread.

(may or may not be a good thing)

Keep giving her $2 over and over so she will continue to spit on you over and over. Whip out your cock and have a nice wank session.

She sounds like a horrible daughter you should just go ahead and have an abortion OP

there's only one thing more shameful and cowardly, than hitting a woman, and that is hitting a child

I could never hit my child but thinking back she sometimes deserved a good slap across the face for the way she spoke and treated her mother. Lying to us from where she's been, coming home late, catching her in some guy's car one night when she was supposed to be coming home from school, etc. Now she's moved away because she didn't like being treated like the child she was. Part of me wishes I pulled out 20 years ago!

In less than a week, I will be married to her and live a happy life together. How does that make you feel?

welcome to Sup Forums tits or gtfo

screams crazy bitch with those cut your balls off crazy eyes

off yourself faggot, and stop posting this fucking spam.

Maybe act like a parent and keep your child from becoming just another self entitled spoiled shit for brains?

Anyone that hits their kid in 2018 is a Jew bag cuntrag.

Just buy her an iPhone X and then shut off her internet. Ez game ez life. Got anymore brain busters