Liberals and antifacists get offended at this simple, non-aggressive saying...

Liberals and antifacists get offended at this simple, non-aggressive saying, basically implying that it's NOT ok to be white. Who is the real racist, Sup Forums?

You are and this isn't hard to understand

This.

Try again.

Saying its ok to be white is not racist but tearing down fliers that say its ok to be white is racist. They are saying we do not have a right life.

>adds a fucking swastika
could you try just a little bit harder? this is one of the worst baits i've seen

so manny niggongs responding kek

Libcucks are the only racists in america

The swastika probably doesn't help. Or the assumption that anyone thinks it isn't okay to be white. It does come off as self victimization, which in the grand scheme of social dynamics is pretty hypocritical. I dunno, just some food for thought.

Because the day after you put up those signs you put these up, at my local black church.

>being this special

It's ok OP, we know how difficult it is to be mentally challenged, we'll take it easy on you.

I can't speak on whether or not it's OK to be white, but I damn sure know it's not OK to be a nigger.

Nice bait libtard.

The swastika isn't part if the meme. Take that hatred away. Left is corrupting the original meme.

Obviously there's nothing wrong with being white. But that's clearly not the intent of the message coming from the source that made it.

Average white girl in 2018

Being hypocritical is what makes it edgy though I think. It almost seems like a satire, so I can see why it's a popular meme. I don't think it's a helpful one though. To not see the destructive aspects would be willful ignorance or bait

OP is a snowflake

You are a fucking cringelord

It's okay to be 56% white

Average White Band in 2018

Dont be afraid to be racist you moron.

They are trying to have the words racial discrimination, racial bigotry and racial prejudice to be synonymous with racism.
Im not making these words up, you are simply ignorant to the existence of them.

They are literally reducing the vocabulary by taking pre existing words, terms meanings and then assign it to one word that means something else.

Racism: the recognizing of the inherent differences among the various human racial groups which determine cultural or individual achievement

This is a reduction in the language and these words have been around for longer then the new subverted meaning of the word racist.

This is a bait thread btw

The one hiding behind the Great Wall of Tweed, with ginger goatee in the DPM smock with an Iron Cross pinned on, he's on the level they all need to step up to.