So it's pretty much a fact Shin Godziller can pretty much one shot every capeshit hero with this attack...

So it's pretty much a fact Shin Godziller can pretty much one shot every capeshit hero with this attack, and anything harder he can just evolve to beat, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kRSLCABT4g0
youtube.com/watch?v=CrXTS10h2WI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why are godzilla movies still being made? Who cares about them?

They're being made because faggots like you don't reply to this post, because if you don't your mother will die in her sleep tonight

they're fun
if movies were only made on the basis of being original, only a dozen movies would be made each year

Can you imagine how tiny Iron Man looks compared to Godzilla?

BD WHEN

I STILL HAVEN'T SEEN IT

>118 meter tall monster vs 1 meter iron Suit

Embarrassing.

:(

youtube.com/watch?v=kRSLCABT4g0

That looks like a fun time but I doubt theres more than 15 minutes of him actually breaking shit

The CGI destruction is actually well made and impressive but Godzilla looks like a fucking muppet.

There isn't, but the political satire and human side is actually interesting

That attack isn't even powerful. Legendary Godzilla could take it and easily kick Shin's ass. An attack that can't one shot your foe and leaves you immobile for weeks is literally the worst possible thing to have.

>That attack isn't even powerful. Legendary Godzilla could take it and easily kick Shin's ass.
Who even mentioned him, we meant capeshit stuff
>An attack that can't one shot your foe and leaves you immobile for weeks is literally the worst possible thing to have
He can evolve through it

why do you care about this dumb shit

As wierd as he looks, he still looks better than the crappy T. Rex from Jurassic world

I just want to see a movie where they spend a lot of money making 70% of the movie just be Godzilla fighting shit in modern avatar-tier CGI. Is that too much to ask?

Every fucking monster movie has 10 minutes of monster and the rest is always focused on some nerds trying to figure shit out while cool shit happens offscreen.

>Who even mentioned him, we meant capeshit stuff
A capeshit character could easily survive this but it depends what capeshit character. Someone who's basically a human is fucked, but characters who could fly and are durable like Iron Man or Superman could easily dodge the attack. Defeating it is a different story.

>He can evolve through it
Evolution takes time. Enough time to get his ass kicked, and how could you even know if his evolution will get rid of that flaw. Responding with "He can evolve" is the equivalent of
>I hit you so you're dead
>nuh uh I have a magic shield so I win

>making 70% of the movie just be Godzilla fighting shit
You would be surprised at how boring this would get. Just like all those superhero movies that spend just a shit ton on muh fighting or some video game

>I just want to see a movie where they spend a lot of money making 70% of the movie just be Godzilla fighting shit in modern avatar-tier CGI. Is that too much to ask?
Yes. Go back to your fantasy world.

'98 Godzilla?

That movie only had like 9 minutes of Ziller mostly obscured by rain

Most of that movie was spent on the not-Aliens scenes and Matthew Broderick and his beret

I don't know maybe they could periodically switch between relateable human characters trying to get out of the way. Like every couple minutes they zoom in on one of 3 or four families and a general that would affect the plot and give exposition. In my imagination it could work.

No.

>The CGI destruction is well made and impressive

from what i remember the majority of godzilla movies did not include godzilla 70% of the time

They didn't, but if one would it would probably be like those 2 things

is this a fucking joke

No.

Please take your opinion and die with it

It gets worse. This guy thinks any bit of that shit looks good.

In fact, here's the entire CGI breakdown.

Correct user

kek

Fuck it, I'm dumping all this shit.

Shin is an immortal god

lol this nigga can't do shit to Supes, or Thor, or Hulk.

Fuck off eternal contrarians. This shot is pretty good. The rest of it is fucking pathetic though.

>this really dark, long shot is really good

Wow, so impressive that they've accomplished what Jurassic Park did 23 years ago.

Japs can make Playstations but can't do decent CG?

The eternal Sup Forums pleb.
>I can't ever recognize any quality to things I don't like
>things are either 11/10 patrician savior or kino or lmao plebshit -10/10 shit
Nigger, hating everything unconditionally isn't the same as having a critical mind.

When will we finally have a Godzookie movie? It's his time to shine now

To be fair, they don't have 80 million Jew dollars to make some shitty capeshit movie every single time they try.

Are you saying there's quality in those scenes filled with 90's tier CGI?

WHO WILL KNOW

youtube.com/watch?v=CrXTS10h2WI

I've failed to reply to countless posts like this, and my mother has yet to die. I'm beginning to think it's all some big meme.

godzilla cant even take on charles barkley

What are the theories on the tail monsters at the end?

Godzilla would massacre them. He is basically Doomsday with out the need to die in order to adapt and has the ability to reform entirely from a single cell. Scientists in the film even state he can will himself immortal

>Godzilla would kill Superman
>Superman
>Literally only defeatable if Kryptonite is involved

He is also defeatable when he is drained of radiation entirely which (maybe not shin) but Godzilla has the capability of doing without a cap.
DCEU Supes would ded.
Comics supes gets rekt by comics Goji. Have you seen the crazy shit they have him doing? Like beating or killing the Christian God and single handedly murdering the Greek gods

I don't think so!

>GRONK!

Radiation has nothing to do with Superman.

The sun.....solar radiation.....
Not like the radiation even matters Godzilla can absorb anything. Shit shin Goji is literally a walking primordial soup of all living matter.
He's absorbed Kaiser energy, cosmic energy, kinetic energy, solar energy, ect.
Supes nearly died holding a black hole the size of a spec of dust while Godzilla tanks them casually. He even tanked one a floating subatomic particle that then proceeded to absorb multiple supernovas and regenerate entirely. Superman can be transmutated.
Also Godzilla > God
Fuck off roodypoo

I used to love Godzilla but this is autistic.

Yeah..... issue three sucks.... But the Godzilla in Hell series as a whole is pretty good.

fucking please, goku would own that bitch so hard

Why put a character whose fundamental structure is energy against a God who can eat it. Godzilla is basically Cell and hiridegarn combined without the shitty weaknesses. Goku couldn't kill Godzilla even if ChiChi threatened him to do it.

Hujk

the score makes the scene better. without it. it looks ok

>t. americans who like fatzilla and want monster fights for their popcorn flicks