Question: When you organise socks do you roll them into a ball or place them on top of each other and fold them over...

Question: When you organise socks do you roll them into a ball or place them on top of each other and fold them over, like pic related?

I just throw them all in my sock drawer, no organization, no sock balls, just pure madness.

ball

roll in ball

Props for actually doing it OP

I place one sock inside its pair

Roll in a ball

why do you have all these different pairs?

I have three times as many in my drawer.

But if you ball them, how can you differentiate the similar pairs? For example, I have socks with Mon, Tue, Wed, etc. on for different days of the week - how would you find your Mon pair with folding?

>Calvin Klein
damn normies

Coordinate by color? Like leave the tips of your socks sticking out so you can tell what's what. Or if you can't do that, leave a sticky note saying which is which.

How the fuck would you reach the bottom pair? Also who cares which pair you choose?

nigga wut

When you've gone through the pairs at the top, the ones below are ready to be worn.

Surely folding them so they're visible is easier than sticky notes?

>Own 12 pairs of the same type of white sock
>Own 12 pairs of the same type of black sock
>Never fold. Never organize. Just throw in drawer.

i shove me all in a drawer, the bottom one, since they are all the same

You remind me of this guy

I lay all socks that match in the same stack. It helps what i only have like three different kinds of socks though.

Then i just grab two from a stack.

topkek

Do you not find it boring to wear exactly the same socks all the time?

way more professionally, and again who fucking cares

I have different socks for at home. That drawer is a mess. But at work no one sees them, so plain socks it is

I'm a professional and wear a suit every day. Socks are one of the only ways to inject some personality into what you're wearing.

>i need to express myself
lmao

You'd need to ask my cleaner, I just put them on.

>not caring about how you present yourself
enjoy your life in your mom's basement faggot

...so you don't use your eyes when you pick them up out of your drawer?

no, since no one ever sees them as I wear pants and not cargo shorts with sandals

Rolling your socks into a ball wears out the elastic and they don't hold up.
This doesn't matter to you teen Sup Forums fags since you wear holes into all your clothes every season,
but when you become an adult these things should last you for years.

No, my butler brings them to me ready to go. I never see the in-between state.

His mom, i mean cleaner, probably picks them out for him too

This is a socks thread, not a ylyl thread. A fucking butler, I'm dead

I bet wearing red and blue dotted socks instead of plain blacks gave you a lot of pussy over the years
>professional

This

I'm pretty sure I once read about a better way, but it obviously didn't sink in and I still do the rolling version.
I have a massive drawer full (probably 30-40), and yes; it's hard to select the right day-of-week pair (I have 3 different sets of these!)

I recently threw out all my old socks and replaced them with 16 pairs of identical black socks. Now any two I find match. No turning the light on in the morning, no thinking they are a pair till you put them on and realised they are not, no thought wasted on socks.

The perfect system.

>butler

this

Finally somebody cultured. Why would you only have pairs of the same socks?

Next time you're out in public, look at people's socks and tell me that the men with non-black socks don't look better.

my mommy*

fixed

Rolled up in a pair is the only acceptable way to store socks

[spoiler]they're usually ghey[/spoiler]

If you buy socks that are all the same, you never waste time trying to match one sock with another.

or just not wagecucks like you

I feel like the drawer itself is anything but cultured, although I guess it could be a metaphor for modern 'society'.
There's certainly examples of undesirables at the back that do bugger all.

right, because you're a professional