CL Semi-Final Official Game Thread: Atletico Madrid VS Real Madrid #3

anime

hi

deported

is it bad i'd rather watch PU Battlegrounds on twitch than the second half?

Where the FUCK is penaldo, Sup Forums? Is he hiding? I see no TSU~, no tap-ins and absolutely nothing from Ronaldo. And you say he's the GOAT.

Just admit you have a boner for the faggot and apologize to Messi before it gets too embarrassing.

>TORRES

more like anigay lmao

Repeating digits and Atletico wins the CL

YES to autism

>de griez

isco a shit

POST 2D SLAGS

can they do it lads?

dr disrespect?

i sometimes get erected while watching football dunno why, and i find vagina and big tits disgusting. am i gay

Give TSUU your energy

\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/

is this worth watching anymore?

>invent countries
>those countries end up being better than you

what did europeans mean by this?

5-2

madonna che buona la fica orcozio

if digits atletico goes through

NON AU RACISME

ATLETICO WHY

It's time to break their legs Atleti

lmao

No lol

1-9 and Real wins

>Nissan calls the Rogue the """"""Qashkai"""""" in European markets

wut the actual fucking fuck?! I swear BTSport and it's ad always make for a surreal experience

MURDERBALL WHERE

HOURLY REMINDER THAT CRISTIANO RONALDO IS THE GOAT

You'll never know until you suck a dick and/or get fucked in the ass so stop asking silly questions

That Gold Badge on the RM shirt is triggering my footy shirtism.

>yfw Real wins the UCL again and Ronaldo gets the ballon d'or tying Messi

this score is making carla sad ;_;

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Trips for Atleti to win

FAKE as FUCK.

Both goals, innit.

Why are all the streams so shit today

After the 30th minute Ramos needs to be substituted.

should i bet on boca this weekend

Based

can you post with sound?

lmao

GET A GRIP

TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES

r/a/re

israel dildo guy good to see you again

this thread moves so fast nobody will notice I like 5-3-2

back to the oven kike

they arent?

>This flag
>The webm

Is Sup Forums always right?

Also why was Torres so triggered by TSSUUUUUU man

Based Mechajew.

Muslimized for German and French markets

NO PA

POSTEA PENDEJAS BRODI LOVI

did cara get cancer?

Who M/a/drid here

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

\o/

it'll be a draw

Stop posting ugly non-anglo girls

10-0-0 > 5-3-2

That's literally the best Ronaldo free kick in months

how do you say it in usa

>yfw Jude wins the UCL and Gigi wins the balloon door and retires with the end of current season

>Martelo

kek

Oblak has been doing a pretty good job.

>it's a both madrids try to kill each other game

literally named after an Iranian word or something too lmao

Why is isco on the pitch?

Two easy obvious bookings

is that a bra or a bikini?

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

any safer bets? need some shekels.

btw
>thanks lanus

>Is Sup Forums always right?
yup

>JAJAmemes customer getting buttfuck by based Don FrancISCO

It's ogre isn't it

Career ending injury for Casemiro please

Post yfw Real becomes the first team ever to win the UCL twice in a row

Yes even if only for the fouls and Greasy tears.

dribblami le mele sudicio

Nissan markets it as the Nissan Rogue (bad name IMO) here in America and in Canada.............. and i assume Mexico.

Qashkai sounds like some tryhard more-ethnic-than-thou bullshit

Granted!

Refball intesifies

no underage pls

>sound
>in Sup Forums
grab a load of this goy

no, she is healthy but sad that atletico is about to get eliminated

she likes to travel, here she is in london

Vuelve a leer anda

A brakini

fuck off Giulio

>gravel instead of sand
>pale people
>water below 10 degrees
>glimmer of sunshine and people flock there

we truely have the best beaches up here north

I just came lads over this lads, im supposed to be going to Nandos in 10 minues though should i shower or not?

Why jewmachine Always post that shitty webm?

Also, Good for you Paul changing cp for javs, congratulations

being this new

But the strongest of them all