Same age, same studies, living together, similar background, similar income... why the big difference?

Same age, same studies, living together, similar background, similar income... why the big difference?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0CdwWliv7Hg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Diet.

Genetics, amount of food eaten.. conditions. It's really not that hard OP.

Their bikinis

They both have an eating disorder

One has self respect.

McDonalds vs Subway

Self-discipline

The Patriarchy

>muh genetics

no. a 2 litre of diet pepsi and fast food 3 meals a day isnt called "genetics", its called being a lazy slob

The calorie density of the food they eat.

youtube.com/watch?v=0CdwWliv7Hg

discipline and reward schedules

>Genetics,
found the murrican

that picture is complete bullshit

lol, yes because glucose, fructose and fats are all processed the same way and do not effect the body differently. Of course fructose can immediately be used by the brain and will not be processed by the liver........

Fuck this jew inspired Forks over knives bullshit.

I rather eat a spoon full of olive oil than a spoon full of sugar. fuck them.

Calorie intake, physical activity, quality of diet, and yes, genetics could potentially be a factor. Before you say it isn't, why do fat people almost always have fat kids?

No, you're just retarded.

I'll take biased vegan nonsense for 800 alex

Cause they feed their kids like shit too.

sure soy boy, please eat like the image intends.

Calories are calories. Fiber adds bulk and allows for low calorie satiation. Do you honestly have no real world experience eating healthy? What an idiot.

It has nothing to do with how full your stomach is, physically. Your feeling of fullness is all in your brain, in the hypothalamus. High-fat, low-carb meals leave you feeling fuller longer, thus reducing your caloric intake over time. High-carb, low-fat items cause your insulin to spike, causing you to feel hungry again immediately. After a few weeks of eating fewer than 20g net carbs/day, you'll lose all craving for food, and the fat will fall off.

> fatties have fatty kids
Parents influence them by their behaviour more than genetics do.

Depression?

This is actually the correct answer. Eating less food is just short term dieting. You idiots need to learn how to eat more or the correct food and less calories.

>Calories are calories.
Yeah no

Go educate yourself and read up on how your body processes fructose, how it processes glucose and how it processes fat.

Come back and apologise

Rise and potatoes, pure fucking carbs a.k.a. sugar.

might as well eat pure sugar faggot won't be much of a difference cuck boi

Also true. I'm not gonna claim genetics is the only component, or even the primary. I'm just saying I bet fat bitch has fat parents.

OH I KNOW
I KNOW
THE ONE ON THE LEFT IS REPUBLICAN

I WIN

HAHAHA I WIN FAGGOTS

WIN WIN WIN WIN

WIN WIN WIN WIN

WIN WIN WIN WIN

It's easier for some people to gain weight than others. Doesn't mean they can't get fit tho.

This is why I'm a fat waste of space so makes sense.

That's not genetics. That's people without self-discipline failing to teach their child self-discipline.