NFL General: NFC Edition

PHI:Eagles DE Brandon Graham expected to hold out
FA:Patriots extend $1.1M, May 9 tender to Blount
MIN:Vikings take one-year flier on Michael Floyd
BUF:Bills tab Brandon Beane to replace Whaley
FA:2013 third-rounder Hugh Thornton retiring
LAR:Rams targeting camp for Tavon Austin (wrist)
IND:New WRs coach: Moncrief 'has all the tools'
NO:Report: Saints expect Unger back in August
PHI:'It's difficult to see' DGB making the roster
KC:Spencer Ware still Chiefs 'likely starter?'
CIN:Mixon will 'get a heavy dose' of snaps in 17
DAL:Zeke wants to be 'more dominant' at 2nd level

Other urls found in this thread:

deadspin.com/lawsuit-titans-player-beat-fan-unconscious-after-argui-1795113537/amp
store.steampowered.com/app/547900
youtube.com/watch?v=UWqdlvadp-A
glb2.warriorgeneral.com/
espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/19358874/massachusetts-brewery-takes-playful-jab-baltimore-ravens-qb-joe-flacco
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Raiders

gonna raid

This is a good thread made at the appropriate time

Are awesome

>PHI:Eagles DE Brandon Graham expected to hold out
lel

Official NFC broship

1. Falcons × Eagles × 49ers

7th for jaguars who will beat the toxins opening Sunday

How is Michael Floyd not in jail for driving as drunk as he was?

>MIN:Vikings take one-year flier on Michael Floyd

Is this good?

will narrowly beat the Pats in the AFCCG

why even watch the regular season

heres a skeleton template so you can make your own formations or whatever

yes, if he can get his act together

he's rich

Will Michael Floyd get a fall guy?

>broship
fag
>falcons 49ers
retarded fag

broships are pretty gay, desu senpai

cuz he a gud boy, he din du nuffin and turnin his life aron

Dobbs will take over the league and lead the Steelers to 50 straight super bowl wins.

He's too intelligent to lose anything but hair.

The texans will win the afc

would have been believable if you had said afc south

here's the free (you) you were fishing for

>White
>Lewis
>Burkhead
>Gillislee
>Blount

that backfield is as deep as I've ever seen

no star but 5 B quality running backs is absurd

16 team PPR league. I'll have the 15th pick in the snake draft. I can choose up to 3 keepers with each keeper costing me a draft pick. As of now these are my 3 keepers costing me my 1st-3rd round picks. If I chose to not keep Gordon I'd only lose my 1st and 2nd. Does it look good to you?

literally who cares. Fantasy football is for nerds

>EdelGOAT ranked 71 in the NFL top 100

lel why are niggers so salty that somebody with white skin plays a position better than they do? Jules is a top 10 receiver all day.

stay cucked

>screen passes mostly
>better plays than niggas who run long trajectories

Julio Jones
Antonio Brown
OBJ
A.J. Green
Mike Evans
T.Y. Hilton
Jordy Nelson
Demaryius Thomas
Amari Cooper
Alshon Jeffery

make an argument that Edelman is better than at least 2 of these players

Screen passes are great when your team can actually execute them (like with any other play), but if the blocking sucks or the rest of your offensive game plan hasn't been working, then they're real easy for defenders to read and break up (or intercept). Case in point, the Texans. I've seen them try to run screens so many times, especially on 3rd and long, and they get blown up for a loss or no gain most of the time.

>Jordy Nelson
doesn't count cause he's also hwite so you're ruining the narrative

>Blair Walsh is still the kicker for the Seahawks

Never noticed that last guy diving for fucking nothings. Lost it!

yeah, they're a nice weapong but the receiver in this case just catches a pass so close than even cutler would hit the numbers

please check the time stamps, and get to the real thread, k thx

the narrative has some truth because people chronically underrated Jordy until 2014 but Julian still is'nt a top 10 WR tho.
people underrate him when they imply he's only a #2 tier WR, not when they keep him out of the top 30% of #1 wide receivers.

Wait, so you always lose a 1st 2nd 3rd instead of the pick that was used to obtain the player the year prior?

hmmm

>1100 yards
>3 TD
>11 ypc

>top ten

Yes, this allows teams with absolute trash (think injuries, retirements, bad picks) to load back up. Someone last year keepered only Dez and then got Ezekiel Elliott in the 2nd round while everyone else was keeping 3 guys and not picking until the 4th. The questions I have to ask myself is; How do I rank Antonio Brown, Jordy Nelson, and Melvin Gordon.

1. Brown
2. Nelson
3. Gordon

And if Brown is worth a 1 (Yes) Nelson worth a 2 (Yes) and Gordon worth a 3 (Maybe)

You don't know who keepers what until 1 hour prior to the draft when shit locks. You could luck out and see somebody didn't keeper a good player or everyone could be keepered and you're stuck choosing from rookies and rejects.

fuck off with the cancer thread

At pick 15 you would have too keep both WRs because neither of them will be around in round 3. Then it depends on whether or not you like Gordon this year.

reminder
the AFC South playoff spot should be given to a more deserving wildcard team in either conference

FTFY

The snake portion of the draft begins in round 4 so I'll be picking 63rd and 66th overall. I should be able to get me something resembling a QB and a 2nd RB there

Redskins x Chiefs
Native American Broship

Coop is shit and Witten is elite

Switzer should be half grey half purple
dude is gonna fucking ball out and Im bummed he went to the cowboys

Well, shit. And our salary cap situation isn't very good right now.

lets hope it just stupid rumors

>triggered

maybe you should make a new thread so you can have a safe space.

Ugly helmets

Dumb

>Dak Average
not sure what you are basing that off of he has shown nothing short of greatness so far in his first year. ROTY and MVP candidate should be elite actually.

Outside of injury he has done pretty well on the field. Had a comparable run blocking grade to Leary in his short healthy streak in cleveland. I honestly don't really care about this position as much at the moment, because I think Byron Bell will end up starting. The left guard position is going to be juggled between a few people and with how good the rest of the line is, Cooper, Green, or Bell will flourish there.
Cowboys will roll out 4 WR sets with him and Beasley in the slot. Cowboys offense is going to be amazing this season.

still need a 3-4 version

make one yourself

>blair walsh is the kicker for the seahawks

I keep forgetting this. dear god this season is going to suck donkey balls.

>FA:Patriots extend $1.1M, May 9 tender to Blount

But why ?

>Cooper
>Good
He hasn't played a single NFL game in his career, lmao

they get a compensatory if he signs somewhere else

>eathquake hits seattle

nothing of value was lost

?

Would you rather have a manlet RB that has quick feet and catches well out the back field, or a power RB that's heavy, slow, and can run people over?

The first option please as there is a chance that he is white

>The Tennessee Titans picked Western Michigan wide receiver Corey Davis with the fifth overall pick in the 2017 NFL Draft. According to a lawsuit filed in United States District Court today, Titans players Tajae Sharpe and Sebastian Tretola were at Tin Roof, a Nashville bar, the night that the Titans selected Davis and they got into an argument with local fan Dante Satterfield about Davis’s selection.

>Satterfield says he remarked that Sharpe would probably get less playing time because the team chose Davis, which apparently angered Sharpe. The two players then allegedly invited Satterfield into the back alley with them, where Satterfield says Sharpe beat him unconscious while Tretola served as lookout.

>Satterfield says someone found him unconscious in the alley and called an ambulance. He says he remained unconscious for 12 hours and was eventually diagnosed with a concussion, broken bones in the face, massive facial bruising, and a perforated eardrum. He sued both Sharpe and Tretola for assault and punitive damages, including several graphic photos of his broken face in the lawsuit.

deadspin.com/lawsuit-titans-player-beat-fan-unconscious-after-argui-1795113537/amp

Never ever ever trust a single nigger ever.

Murderous gorillas, not human. Disgusting.

He's def not getting playing time now lel

Fuck of popes

Coke Beasley is Unironically a better Reciever than That Sneaky Jew

>you will never trigger a nigger this hard into ruining their career with a snarky comment

You're only ever "invited" into an alley for 2 reasons.

IF YOU WANT MORE THAN 6.5 MILLION THIS YEAR MAYBE YOU SHOULD GET MOTE THAN 6.5 SACKS IN ONE SEASON AT ANY POINT KN YOUR CAREER
YOUR CONTRACT IS UP IN 2 YEARS AND IF YOU KEEP PLAYING ELITE YOU ARE DEFINITELY GETTING COX TIER MONEY
POSSIBLY EXTENDED AFTER 1 YEAR
WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU

So they can give you some weed and blow, or so they can teach you some WR moves?

Right then lads, anyone 'played' this 'game'? Tempted to get it but want to know a bit more about it.

>store.steampowered.com/app/547900
>Front Office Football Eight

>Sup Forums basically unusable because of faggot soccer threads
>based football still months away

What's the chances of Aaron Rodgers never winning another ring again

tough to say

it can definitely happen, but I didn't think Peyton would win a second one either

Pretty good desu. Depends on the team and right now their future and assets look low unless some change happens with trades, a possible tank, change in a GM or coach.

youtube.com/watch?v=UWqdlvadp-A

>Jaylon Smith Says Nerve Regeneration Will Reach ‘Maximum Potential’

Yfw God is willing the Cowboys to future victory with his supernatural blessing.

This shit is so against the odds it's incredible.

God's Chosen Team.

Deus Vult

why havent they won anything in the last 20+ years

Does Sup Forums have a Goal Line Blitz team?

glb2.warriorgeneral.com/

Why did the Cowboys take Jaylon Smith over Myles Jack when Jack was considered the better LB before and after injury?

they were winning too much so they decided to give the rest of the nfl a 20 year stretch to catch up

First off, Jaylon is clearly superior.

Jack is a OLB, Jaylon is a MLB. Cowboys already have Sean Lee who can play OLB but play a 4-3 defense so they don't even use OLB that much and Sean Lee plays Will while Jaylon plays Mike.

>First off, Jaylon is clearly superior.
He's not though. Jack is heavier and faster and only one inch shorter, has actually played a few downs and has impressed in the very few snaps he saw last year. Jaylon hasn't played, wasn't considered the better prospect at any point, and has never been able to free himself off of blocks like Jack can
>Jack is a OLB, Jaylon is a MLB. Cowboys already have Sean Lee who can play OLB but play a 4-3 defense so they don't even use OLB that much and Sean Lee plays Will while Jaylon plays Mike.
Jack plays MLB as of 2017 and was obviously drafted to be one. Only reason he was outside was because the Jags keep falling for the Posluszny meme but now Poz is playing OLB and Jack has moved inside

Was considered the better prospect by many before the draft and during the NCAA season.

We're talking about why the Cowboys made the choice during the draft and you're talking about the NFL season after the choice was made which makes no sense and doesn't have anything to do with the heart of the subject.

>Was considered the better prospect by many before the draft and during the NCAA season.

Proof? Because Jack got injured before Smith did, and any type of research will show you people discussing Jack going ahead of Smith "If it wasn't for his injury"

>We're talking about why the Cowboys made the choice during the draft
You said Jaylon was clearly superior and I explained why he wasn't.

Which one of you fuckers did this?

espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/19358874/massachusetts-brewery-takes-playful-jab-baltimore-ravens-qb-joe-flacco

Red pill me on Notre Dame

Historically great football program but more recently hasn't been that good. Trying to make a comeback to the national stage and fulfill their blood blood title.

call it back, left tackle held the edge rusher

Kept his momentum down and stalled the rusher, not a hold. Never lost position.

You don't know what you're talking about.

Jaylon>Jack
just going by recent draft history. and by how good dak's rookie season was.
I'm completely falling for the cowboys are elite meme now.
the NFCE went from a joke to one of the best divisions in foosball. If the cowboys secondary wasn't completely gutted and they actually had spent some money on it I'd put them down for NFCCG easily.
then again
>Dak gets figured out and gets frustrated just being game planned and suffocated
>Zeke has a bad year of fumbles
>Cowboys are always in the hole 1st half and having to dig themselves out the 2nd

Im actually excited for Eli magic and eli/cousins/wentz/dak this year. hope fucking cousins plays lights out and gets a fucking huge contract somewhere where he is appreciated.

Spread too thin. Bandwagon fans got so obnoxious and holier-than-thou that they accumulated a delusionally butthurt army if haters. Seems to be they aren't bending the rules as effectively as some of the other blue bloods.

Absolutely classic program tho.

What does it mean to read defenses?

literally holding onto his shoulderpads, you can't do that. you can push, you can punch, you can't grab ahold of the jersey or shoulderpads

you can tell he's holding him because when the edge rusher attempts to go for the qb, he's pulled back by his shoulderpad. that's the definition of holding.

Detecting whether a defense is in man or zone, knowing which players are blitzing and which are dropping into coverage.