Who shot up UCLA? and why am I hearing that Aids Skrillex did it?

Who shot up UCLA? and why am I hearing that Aids Skrillex did it?

Other urls found in this thread:

seas.ucla.edu/~klug/people.html
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:6KhzeD1SduMJ:https://longdarktunnelblog.wordpress.com/ &cd=4&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
everipedia.com/mainak-sarkar/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mainak Sarkar, ME Ph.D. did it
Media isn't reporting it yet though

It was a murder-suicide overblown by the bloodthirtsty media who would just love it if another white male shot 3 or more people.

For fucks sake at one point there were four shooters. FOUR SHOOTERS. This is how desperate the media is for a big shooting to push their gun control agenda.

>Mainak Sarkar,
Source?

He was one of the victim's students...
seas.ucla.edu/~klug/people.html

...that wrote about hating the fuck out of his professor, calling him sick and an enemy
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:6KhzeD1SduMJ:https://longdarktunnelblog.wordpress.com/ &cd=4&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

captcha JUSTICE

Interesting, wondering why the media is taking so long to report it

Maybe he isnt white. It doesnt fit there narrative.

how many threads on this shit do we need?!
no it wasn't him, looks completely different to anybody with a brain that functions, black frame glasses, white, dark neck length hair is common, he has a completely different face shape and facial features look different, also hairline is different.

Also, Skrillex goes to school in Missouri

I hope you're not expecting to hear more about it. They went full shut it down mode as soon as it became apparent an Indian shot a white guy. They're done with this story unless they plan on flogging muh gun control, but it's cali so they probably won't bother.

>Source

Mainak Sarkar wasn't the shooter. If you do any sort of research, you'd know that Sarkar works at Endurica LLC and finished his PhD work with Klug a while back.
The shooter was still a student and was much younger than that balding hideous fuck Sarkar.

>I hope you're not expecting to hear more about it
everipedia.com/mainak-sarkar/

>Mainak Sarkar wasn't the shooter.
you defend him because he's Muslim? SJW knee-jerk much?

Do you have the IQ of a chimp?
>Sarkar
>Mainak
>Muslim

India has Muslims, you know.

Sarkar is a Bengali Hindu name, you know.

That's not even a Punjab name you know

Pic, albeit a shitty one, of the shooter

I found a webm of him online a little while ago

look a like ?
>tfw all sjw's look alike

Obviously was a Bernie supporter.

You niggers are dumb as fuck. It wasn't that shit skin.

Just end it. Find peace with its end.

literally no, can't you fucking read?

That baby look like a nigga I blew up the death star with.

Wow ,who could predict that the offspring of two unhleathy, obese troglodytes might turn out to be a gentetic disaster. Imagine how much money and resources have been spent to prolong it's agony. Jesus christ, let it die, it's not right.

another massacre by the neo nazi sam hyde