What was his endgame?

What was his endgame?

Other urls found in this thread:

archiveofourown.org/works/6187642?view_adult=true
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

To save up enough for his own pod

:_:

to collect the bounty on han solo that apparently was even greater than what han owed... the absolute wonderful human being

to be able to afford treatment for his terminally ill daughter

I never thought I would start crying reading a thread on Sup Forums, but...

greed

He wanted Han's bounty, so he shot him. Unfortunately he's a scrub, so he missed from only a few feet away with the element of surprise, and Han reacted by killing him. Shit character really.

Facial reconstructive surgery to fix his permanent chuba-face

Hes been wanting to prove himself at boonta eve ever since anakin beat the shit out of him for being green

He was hoping that Han would've offered "something" to him to get more time. He was hoping for a quick fuck in the back of the cantina. He was going to drag this along until he and Han eventually moved in together. But no, Han killed those dreams.

I like the stormtrooper just casually observing.

He's off duty. The Empire occupies 23 of his hours, but they aren't taking away Tequila Time.

Well, I mean he's a soldier, not really a policeman. Not his problem.

Who cares? It's Tequila Time.

That old-school SW art is just so incredible. People overcredit Lucas, sure his passion made it all work but he wasn't alone.

This.

archiveofourown.org/works/6187642?view_adult=true

oh my

He needed money to buy a laserproof vest

>his
Did you just assume my gender?

At the Emperor Palpatine Surgical Reconstruction Center?

Lando only drinks Colt 45.

Colt 45, the malt liquor for cool cats.

Are you implying men can't wear high heels? Ugh..

To have the set show in his eyes.

Talking 'bout the stormtrooper, son. Lando can drink whatever he wants. He could drink the blood of an Ewok from a golden slipper for all I care.

Wasn't he one of Anakin's childhood friends?