Say 1 bad thing about him

Say 1 bad thing about him
>protip: you can’t

Other urls found in this thread:

rollingstone.com/culture/features/elon-musk-inventors-plans-for-outer-space-cars-finding-love-w511747
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

his hair is too gorgeous

he used to have bad hair

He's overfunded

mfw he played in Iron Man... as himself

he's a fuckin schmuck and a beta who tries to act alpha

He just created 2 million revenue by selling overpriced flamethrowers on a tunnel boring webpage.

He's taking man children for a ride by throwing around some shitty geek culture references

Failed super-villain. Just ignored for his aspirations.

He's wasted a shitload of money on a pipe dream. LITTERALY

He misquoted Scarface...

He used to be as poor as us. Freshly out of the vagina I mean.

If I had the money I would do whatever the fuck I want

bitch please

this

He drove (no pun intended) Tesla inc into bankruptcy.

He still lying like Nasa. We can't go to space and the earth is flat. And everybody know that.

Wants to fly to mars, can't even get up one Falcon Heavy within years.

He has claimed that America is the greatest place on Earth. Lost the last bit of respect for him after that dumb statement. Also, most of his plans are simply stupid, childish and frankly, infeasible with today's or even near-future's technology, just stupid attention grabs.

best troll

omg old him used to look like randell from monsters inc.

Green is a nice colour on you

hes from the united states

tbh if i had millions, i would surgically fix my hairline if i started balding

Big childlike fantasies but almost never makes them come true.
Makes shit quality cars (fast =/= good).
People are still waiting for their Model 3 after all this time.
Mark Zuckerberg 2.0, acts like a total alien.
Basically scams all people by getting sponsorship for all his fantasy toy ideas.
Is the Steve Jobs of the car world with his "innovative" bullshit products.

The list goes on.

His wife cheated on him

Automatic beta

The Falcon Heavy launches next week, what you on about?

He's from South Africa...

Can't deliver on his production promises. Still support his endeavors, but he needs to ditch the Tesla and focus on Space, Batteries, Solar Power, and the Hyperloop.

What the fuck this is more than follicle transplant, he's most likely had several surgeries for this kind of transformation.

>Big childlike fantasies but almost never makes them come true.

Elaborate

Does this make him an African-American?

Hyperloop is the brainchild of psychotic episode and continues exploring it in a manic episode.
His mental health is a source of concerns for all his business partners and he will have to be removed from positions of power in any business he is involved in sooner rather than later.

Just google Elon Musk bullshit and you can already find several.
The hyperloop being one of them.

Holy fuck nice trips nigga.

His collar is slightly creased

He is fucking retarded

That it was scheduled for 2013. And by 202X the Mars colony should be up and running...

Fuckin rekt m8

The privatization of space makes it so that in the future any finds that are deemed important are not subject to be made public. Non disclosure of experiments only need govt approval and we all know a big bag of cash can easily make that happen.

I could care less about what is out there in space. I'm just stating a fact.

shilled for the Paris Agreement

married same film star wife hoping to find happiness only to end up divorcing her every single time to end up with another sugar baby to replace his first failure with. ... this isn't exactly negative but it's the best I can do.

>I could care less about what is out there in space.
First of all, what you meant to say is that you COULDN'T care less.

Secondly, do you just have no sense of wonder and imagination? How can you not care what exists in the profound vastness that is the rest of our universe?

He sells his tesla with a throttled battery so you can pay up for extra capacity if you are richfag

He got bullied so much in elementary because he was too much of a ‘ little bitch’

We are not here to discuss personal opinions.

OP asked to say something bad and I said what I needed to. Take that for what it's worth. That is all.

Have a friend that works at a giga factory. It only runs on legitimately dangerous levels of understaffing and OSHA violations. They play loops of him giving speeches nonstop in the break room too, it's dystopian af.

Ultimately he's still a flyboy industrialist that ignores the Social Question despite his hyped up intentions.

Op here, believe me or not
I really would like to know your personal opinion

There’s more evidence to support that America is the greatest than evidence against it

lmfao this makes me sad and a bit happy

why is it a dumb statement.. where else do you see genius's become wildly succesful like bezos and musk... where else can you privitize space travel successfully?

only gripe with teslas is the battery life.. what complaints do you have, having never driven one

If he has American citizenship.
African-American =/= Black

the American education system well and truly at work

I agree with you that America is probably the best place to be a successfully genius but please don't forget about branson

H3H3 get out

hows virgin galactic going tho... spaceX kind of raped their share of the market tho no?

Hell yeah ‘Murica God bless best country in the world
>gets a cold
Fuck the government stupid health care doesn’t work we need to replicate other countries health system

its the best if you're not a beta poor fag,just dont be a nigger and educate yourself and you're fine.. also i hope oyu know some of the best doctors are from america and people come to us to pay for the best

Right, but almost everyone will die because of illness while working before they get to afford a proper health care

Fucking alt:right

late on his promises

Ah the American
"Hard work = money" bullshit

How fucking dense

because virgin galactic is the only thing Branson has been doing with his life? Are you fucking retarded? We're talking about the ability to be a successful genius outside of the us and you're comparing dick sizes of space companies

>gets a cold
>"i need health care insurance"
it's faggots like you that make single payer uneconomical

>poor fag with literally no motivation detected
stop blaming the system for your problems idiot, yes we largely live in a meritocracy where if you start a smart bussiness and know what you're doing you can make money dipshit

but keep talking about how its the system's fault you're unmotivated do nothing ass is the reason you dont make money

>gets a cold
I dont need a health insurance if that means the ‘states economics will cripple
>dies

fat face
gross features
not symmetrical
greasy skin

I have money, but i'm not such a dipshit to think it was purely given to me for my hard work. Shit people work harder than i do and get paid a lot less.
Hard work does not equal money

Please keep going, fucking hilarious

This is why Trump won isn't it?

>dies from a cold
>t. aidsfag
literally who dies from a cold
have some soup and go to bed you fucking idiot
stop subsidizing the insurance companies by wasting thousands of dollars on trivial shit

>what is sarcasm?

he's actually pretty alpha. He's rich,intelligent, and isn't hideous...his downfall may be chicks though cause they may fuck his head up

it's an excuse that faggots like you use after you try to make an edgy argument and get BTFO of orbit

He sets goals he can't reach by the deadline he gives himself.

>Defends his edginess caling out other people edginess

his jaw line is shit.

His last name is Musk.
>fucking Chad

Genius.

>t. edging circle jerker

> 2 divorces
> finding love
> pretty alpha...
rollingstone.com/culture/features/elon-musk-inventors-plans-for-outer-space-cars-finding-love-w511747