Something something something shrink ray

Logan

good posts

WilliamxDolores

Literally our ship

Snek waifu too good for this sinful world

Azor Logan

literally r*ddit white knight fedora shit

>Well isn't there anything you liked about it?

kek

She's no hero.

Never was. Never will be.

I can't wait for Logan to get his fucking head bounced off a cactus.

I'd take right.

Does Leddit ever mention the horse or pig stuff?

Why, does he remind you of Chad who used to bully you at school?

I've never known a Logan in real life who wasn't a moron and/or an asshole, so his character is quite fitting

I don't know because I haven't been there to see Westworld threads but I bet they ship W/D and T/D

i want to cum on dolores' shovel jaw

>not SNEK and Teddy
People have no taste.

Teddy

Imagine being the extra in this scene and having to be all like "damn, snekfu, you a fuckin' 2/10, all gross with your tight body and sexy snake tattoo. I would totally rather have sex with Maeve, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck her in her dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be that extra and fall through that glass while Armistice flaunts her naked body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her boobs and soft, supple skin, and just fall through that window, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that push. Not only having to tolerate her beautiful fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells Maeve she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, MAEVE LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch snekfu’s beautiful body contort into types of poses you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been seeing fucking nothing but a bevy of “10/10” prostitutes and Maeve and later other naked extras for your ENTIRE DAY coming straight out of the communal changing rooms. You've never even seen anything this fucking beautiful before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her tight stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it aggressively at you, assured that you are acting professionally at the opportunity to get paid to stand there and ignore her "boyish (for that is what the script calls her)" looks, the looks she worked so hard to disguise with the makeup department in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could lick every single inch of that snake tattoo before the studio security could put you down, but you stand there and endure, because you're a fucking extra. You're not going to lose your future acting career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

saved

>Sir, we have a request for a woman to pig code conversion

Authorize it

Watching Deadwood, I guess I'd have to be careful so that the other pigs don't just eat her alive.

how do they know when to turn off the shrink ray? Do they ever accidentally make a person too big and then they Godzilla their way through the towns?

it's not additive idiot it's a 1 beam multiplier.

Authorize it

That shot makes him look like B.J. Blazkowicz.

Every fucking westworld thread is destroyed by this overwhelming autism this site produce.

in my headcanon Teddy is a genderqueer SJW who likes to get shot

>/k/'s nightmares
LEMAT?

>I made the magazine longer so it's an automatic

go to r*ddit then faggot

At least they are not fucking wondering if Delores take a dump or if you can turn her into a pig.

That's because they lack imagination.

>hammer that shape
>bolt that far forward
>cylinder AND magazine
>magazine is longer so it automatic

very slow general tonight. day before new episode no less.

I guess I'm the only friendless faggot at home on Halloween weekend.

>computer, make all the woman 2.5X normal size
>disengage safety protocols

this gun was clearly drawn by someone who actually knows how guns work because it has got so much wrong with it, it's hilarious

the Japanese are autistic about guns because they're not allowed to have them

Japanese don't have clue how any weapons work.

youtube.com/watch?v=6BgqFYrD8UM

I'm almost done episode 3 and going to watch episode 4, what do you want to talk about?

that explains their autism about high test white women then

What is the best way for me to start to remember characters in this show? I download subtitles for each episode but I am also blessed with a shitty memory due to usually being half drunk by the time it airs on Sundays. Is there a good place to check on who each character is? Inb4 IMDB.

I do love the fact that there is a diverse amount of characters, however.

the best way would be to stop fucking drinking
you moron

Sobriety.

Although in your case the damage might already be permanent.

oh you. quitters never win

it doesn't matter, they're all robots and this show is terrible

> I have to be drunk to watch television

Did you have a hard time in the war, user

what are these demon things that just showed up

watch or rewatch? epi 3 is kinda slow, episode 4 is awesome.

>what do you want to talk about?

I need new friends. I've hanged out with the same people for almost 15 years. And they are all video game addicts, pot smoking, recluse losers. Only one of them holds a decent job.

Now my therapist gives me shit about going out and meeting new people but with these faggots there isn't much to do. Most of them don't like bars and shit and prefer to hang out at someone's home and play video games.

I mean that's cool and all every once in a while, but not every fucking weekend.

/rant

Not a possibility. Appreciate the input, though friendo.

Just looking for something I can quickly reference for all of the characters. No sarcasm I do appreciate the concern, though.

New hosts for the new Wyatt storyline. They wear masks.

your therapist is telling you to ditch these fuckwads altogether and actually meet real humans

I think you might be watching wayward pines

First watch, but I've seen the first episode 3 times.

The bar scene gets tiresome the older you get.

You should start hanging out with the friends you have now even if they are bums, because once people start having families and stuff that's it.

I get it, I thought maybe the were indians. obviously the storyline is hard mode.

My mother didn't raise no quitters.

I think it's mentioned in episode 3 or 4 that they're Wyatt's men who wear masks, so it's probably them and not Natives

how the fuck do you meet new people after college. that's my main issue.

oh man, you are in for a treat, episode 1 > episode 4 > episode 2 > episode 3

And tomorrow apparently shit hits the fan.

That's why I'm catching up with everything tonight, I want to watch this show as it airs but I've been putting it off.

No worries mate, enjoy! I don't mind it, although learning everybody's role is challenging

The characters are pretty straightforward, the first episode was a little confusing but everything after that has been fine.

>how the fuck do you meet new people after college. that's my main issue.
youtube.com/watch?v=BMJ9D3lSrDg

>how the fuck do you meet new people after college. that's my main issue.

get a job in hospitality

meet lots of people. learn to hate most of them.

this is why I don't work retail anymore, people suck

So is Ed Harris onto something or is he getting mixed up in the new questline with Wyatt?

Or does the MIB=Arnold

the Maze is the inside of Arnold's corpse
because shrinkray

yea this

arnold designed the maze but it's been hidden for years. MiB is trying to uncover it and [lead the hosts] -maybe) to it while simultaneously ford is either doing the same thing or doing doing something else with it.

why does this show need a general you faggots ruin everything

every show needs a general
except for The Walking Dead, because it's shit

jealousy of the comfiness of /got/

top kek

I thought it was some sort of suggestion that Ed Harris and Hannibal are in league with each other. What are the chances that Ed Harris starts looking for the maze just as the Wyatt story-line is brought in which will lead him to the maze? It's too convenient.

just wait for the pre game thread tomorrow.

y-you're not alone user

I'm here for you

> I'm cool because I don't use the characters' names

No, you're just a retard

But Bernard knows about the Maze as well, so it can't be that much of a secret.

Ed Harris doesn't have a name.

MiB you knucklewalker

I think I'll just refer to him as Ed from now on.

I think I'll just refer to you as faggot from now on

I think I'll just refer to him as Eddie from now on.

Season 1 ends on a POV shot of whichever character Dolores has shot with the gun she dug out of the ground

she already shot somebody

It's Luke Skywalker

But not with THAT gun

If we're lucky, it's that loudmouthed asshole who runs the park's storylines

but then who was [spoilers]who left the gun in the hay in the barn[/spoilers]

nobody, it was the rapist's gun, she took it in the struggle

I thought so.

Eddie did something to her in the barn, like was training her to remember the sequence and kill the guy even though she wasn't programmed to even be able to shoot a gun.

Eddie just raped her man, and she was having flash backs. These projected on to the rapist and she overcame her programming and shot him.

Well Eddie has been going to the park for 30 years, he knew she was going to get raped at that point, either by him or someone else, so i think over a period of 30 years he trained her through repetition to realise what was happening, which is why she was able to overcome her programming.

Like forced sentience through repetition or something.

nah i'm pretty sure he was setting her up for that exact scenario

>MIB takes dolores into the barn and rapes her to jumpstart her remembering a host that is programmed the same thing

>literally did nothing wrong

> how the fuck do you meet new people after college. that's my main issue.

Get a drug habit.

I'm not kidding.

stop replying to my thread