youtube.com/watch?v=onNBxynagXE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First-wave_feminism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women_and_children_first
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what about the men?

There will be no dawn for men.

Has feminism gone too far?

It was their privilege to stay behind

Pffft, why couldn't these casuals just swim to shore???

2cold4them

Every time I see a thread making fun of tumblr's absolutely crazy pronouns or the discrepancies in feminism's purposed "equality" I spill my chocolate milk with all the laughing I do. A+ comedy gold, my friends.

I'm not your friend, bud.

he fucks kids too?

10/10 reference.

>Is this all you can conjure, iceberg?
what did he mean by this?

>Fitting a BERG would take down white achievement

What did he mean when he said this?

>Who am I First Mate?
what did he mean by this?

>Who am I, Mr. Lightoller?
>You are our Captain, sire.
>And do you trust your Captain?
>The men, my Captain, will follow you to whatever end.
>To whatever end... well I plan to go down with this bitch
How the fuck did Cameron get away with this?

> men sacrificed their happiness, energy and ultimately their lives for the sake of their families
> called sexist for it

civilisation is at an end

>yfw you realize bruce ismay was publicly abused in the papers and media for saving his own life

>yfw when one of the officers when asked, by the US Senate inquiry on the sinking, what an iceberg was made of, was censured for responding "well, ice I suppose."

>So much ice. What can men do against such cold water?

>cargo redelivered, boats rebuilt.

>Every able bodied cuck sinks with the ship

say what?

youtube.com/watch?v=onNBxynagXE

In this current year, you'd have to be an idiot to die for a woman you didn't know.

>Now he has chartered Russian subs to reach the most famous shipwreck of all: the Titanic.
>Titanic
Wow, Cameron really?

Ice. Nice and cold

>DEEEAAAATH
>DEEEEEEAAAAAAATH

Wtf was he trying to cause a panic?

They had hours to prepare right, why couldn't they just nail some doors together or something and all just float on some makeshift rafts.

Where is the ship and the sailer?
Where is the foghorn that was blowing?
They have passed like rain on the mountain,
Like a wind on the ocean.
The days have gone down on our ship,
sinking into the ocean.

How did it come to this?

>COMMANDER EDWARD JOHN SMITH R.D. R.N.R.
>BORN JANUARY 27 1850 DIED APRIL 15 1912
>BEQUEATHING TO HIS COUNTRYMEN
>THE MEMORY & EXAMPLE OF A GREAT HEART
>A BRAVE LIFE AND A HEROIC DEATH
>"BE BRITISH"

Swim out with me

Swim out and float in it

I know, it's so unrealisti- oh,wait

>ship disruption could mean only one thing

THE HORN OF THE RMS TITANIC SHALL SOUND ACROSS THE SEA

ONE LAST TIME

>fuck Trump and fuck white people

wew lad

How is this not surprising? I remember seeing a picture in a history book of a guy fixing a window on a suffragette occupied building that didn't allow men.

>The sinking plan I just filed with the White Star Line lists me, the women and children, Bruce Ismay here but only one of you! First one to give up their boipussy gets to stay on my lifeboat!
I mean really Cameron? Really?

INVAYSHUN.

>Has feminism gone too far?

Titanic was pre-feminism.

So men can just beat the women up and take the lifeboats because we're all equal now.

And before someone says "children first", I'm not sacrificing my life for some Chad and Stacies evil offspring.

>Is this it? Is this all you can conjure, iceberg?

Ice(((BERG))), I wonder who was behind this tragedy?

>Look at my men. Their courage hangs by a thread! If this is to be our end, then I would have them make such an end, as to be worthy of remembrance!

>RMS Olympic, has deserted us.
>Abandon your posts! Flee, flee for your lives!

pure coincidence

> Non-White men, Women and children only.

ITS CURRENT YEAR PEOPLE, GROW UP.

>Where was the Carpathia when the starboard hull was breached?

>PREPARE FOR BATTLE

>This is no scattering of tiny icecubes; These are Icebergs - their ice is thick and their depth deceptive

>An iceberg up ahead can only mean one thing..

>Let them come
>OH SHI-

>I have sailed many voyages, master lookout. I know how to sail my own ship

Al and Andrew's prepared a delightful menu for us: Chile and sea bass, I believe.

>"The insurance company is not going to believe this".

Wow, nothing has changed. Feminists back then were just as retarded as they are now

I thought it was strange when the Captain charged out of the bridge on a horse and proceeded to run down the side of the deck pushing women and children into the water, did this really happen?

>when you're on a boat heading to Finland on the baltic sea and the captain takes a minute to remind you that we are now sailing over the estonia wreckage site and also reminds you of how it's the biggest with the most deaths in modern time
Why is this allowed?

What was with that scene where Rose went to look for Jack and was surrounded by black men until the screen faded to black? I thought it was really weird, especially since it wasn't ever brought up or explained later in the movie.

>women, though saved through the noble sacrifice of men, were in the equally hard situation of having to see the ship go down

>852 dead
>1994
Wtf, how have I never heard of this before now? Also how do you fuck up this bad with modern emergency practices and technology?

>when women reveal their power levels
If a man said, he'd get socked in the gabber. Suffragettes were troll queens.The more you look these women up, the more you'd notice that their tactics didn't change much outside of not using bombs.

basically iirc there is a giant nose/gate in the front if you like which is closed when everyone has boarded, but in this incident the gate wasn't closed all the way, so it started taking in water.

>Chest-mounted gopro

These people are just begging to have an argument with someone.

>Wow, nothing has changed. WOMEN back then were just as retarded as they are now

fixed mate, it's not like some are good, they're just acting

>White people.

Good funposting thread

Why didn't they just move from the ship to the iceberg?

>The fate of all straight white males on this ship is sealed. No one shall leave. Shoot every single disgusting privileged caucasian XY-chromosomed piece of shit that attempts to get on the lifeboats but not before letting the bulls DaQuan and Ja'Tarius spitroast them.

What did he mean by this?

why didn't he just shake the iceberg's hand?

>What is, describe your sexual preferences for 100, Alex.

>feminism destroyed

wew

He was just raising the bar for proper theatrical story telling

What the fuck was his problem?

It was a good Iceberg never dun nuffin like that before

humans be meltin him n shieeet.

Woah sir, are you referring to binary genders?

>says women have the physical and mental capability of children

>neckbeards think this is anti-men somehow

>Heterosexual
I got news for that fag

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First-wave_feminism

pretty good motive actually

Its more that feminists wouldn't complain about the patriarchy or start talking about privileges in situations like that.

To be clear: Titanic is meant to be watched with your woman right? No man would willingly put himself through that.

It's one of my favorite movies (not film, flick or kino) desu.

>To be clear: Titanic is meant to be watched with your woman right

What's the point? She wouldn't get it.

Maybe that because this never happened.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women_and_children_first

>With my final breath, I spit on the name of God and disavow his accursed Savior. The iceberg is our lord now, and it alone decides whether we are deserving of life! Cast the women and their screeching whelps into the waters below, and fall onto your knees men! Pray that our new god does not find us wanting!"

Beautiful scene. Could have done with the screeching rap-rock score in the background though.

I watch it for the Titanic bits, I usually just fast-forward through the cheap romance bullshit. Might play to enjoy the tiddies though.

What are you talking about?

I'm not your fucking bud, guy.

>If you see a nigger outside of his cage, shoot on sight

Jesus Cameron really?

It was a different time.

> why do you lay these troubles on an already troubled mind? can you not see your captain is wearied by your safety regulations, your iceberg reports?

BRACE THE HULL

kekked

>"Look the Captain stands alone"
>"Not alone, musicians! To the Captain!"

>I SAID DO IT, CRASH THIS FUCKING CRACKA VESSEL INTO THE ICEBERG, WHITES DON'T DESERVE TO LIVE, THIS INCLUDES ME!!!

Jesus I didn't know Raimi helped direct this movie with Jim, he really went overboard on this one

> Your leechcraft would have had me crawling on all four last boilers like a beast!

Can someone tell me why it was traditional for crew to die with a fatal ship? Wouldn't it be better to have them survive for testimony and eyewittness accounts later?

Chilean Sea Bass, prick.

Chill and see Bass, he was the in the band you witless oaf

I scrolled through way too many replies before someone did this.