Atheism General Thread: Dumb Bible Quotes

ITT: Post dumb quotes from the Bible. I'll start

Genesis 1:1

"In the beginning God created the heavens and the Earth."

She lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses. Ezekiel 23:20 NIV

If this image is true then how did the first person come to believe in God? Who told him?

Who invented Santa or Superman or bilbo Baggins if they were not real?

Fedora CU:CK "Communism didn't kill for atheism, those 200 million people killed by atheism between 1900-2016 by atheists for atheist totally wasn't for atheism, atheism is a religion for cucks, God isn't real cause I got friend zoned again"

He deluded himself into believing it

"He thinks god created everything??? hehehehe what a fucking retard. Its so obvious nothing created the universe."

The same way all philosophy starts.

>someone thinks it with their noggin'

I wish you would put "nothing" into my mouth

How do you know you're worshipping theright god?

>Mfw Leaf doesn't understand physics

Not saying you're wrong, but do you actually understand the maths and physics behind the big bang?

Why would you worship a god in the first place, if you didn't know for sure he existed?

Why not worship somthing that is definitely real? Why not worship your ancestors or the future? Why not worship a god that is made to help your people instead of control them? Christianity and abrahamic religions make you care too much about "the next life" and not enough about the now, and the future of your people.

I researched it. I worship the Bullgod because I am he and he is me. I am God.

This is a politics board, fag

...........No...........

>how could i be born with lack of knowledge

you were born omniscient?

Probably the same abbo cunt who dreamed up a giant rainbow snake in the sky.

You had knowledge prior to birth?

Awwww

Hehe, that's a pretty nice meme kid, I've got a few of my own, Hehe. They're pretty dark though, I wouldn't wanna shatter your world christfags, or would I? Hehehe...