Why, mods? That was a good thread, and it was music related

Why, mods? That was a good thread, and it was music related.
Would it be possible for a moderator to make their presence known and answer me these questions please:

-is it possible to have a political discussion type thread from a musical standpoint? I really don't wanna go to Sup Forums and I really wanted it to just be about political/protest music.
-what was it that about the thread that was outside of the rules?
-wouldn't it be ok to have one thread like this amongst a sea of other ludicrous and banal threads that are also in-keeping with the rules of this board?

I will be saving all the comments from the past threads as I believe my thesis to be pertinent music discussion.
Thank you and have a good day.

here's a song
youtube.com/watch?v=r9lpLm7jwQY

Other urls found in this thread:

timheidecker.bandcamp.com/track/for-chan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

timheidecker.bandcamp.com/track/for-chan

last bump, ive got work to do anyway
thank you all who participated in my discussion thread, i thought it was good while it lasted and I encourage you all to be more thoughtful and patient with one another. who knows it might help stave off an epidemic of high blood pressure and hurt buttholes

This board is shit enough without political bullshit
fuck off.

t. numale

He's a correct numale.

political thread are only tangentially related to music in the first place, and they always turn into shit-flinging with no relation to music whatsoever. they have no place in this board.

is it possible to have 1 thread for political/protest music discussion that isn't bullshit?
sorry but you're stuck on this rock with me whether you like it or not

xDDDDDDDDDDD

There is a board for discussing politics. I suggest you go there if you want to argue about Trump or toxic masculinity or immigration or whatever other retarded first world problems you sheltered kids have.

fuck off you monkey

also for anyone curious my thesis was this:
I propose that music has the inherent ability to be political and that protest music is not pointless. I think it is necessary for some (not all) musicians to try and present thought-provoking ideas in the form of music that challenge the listener. I am a canadian.

I don't want to do that I wish to discuss this thesis and the college threw me out for putting newts in the water supply

we're all monkeys friend

>he believes in the theory of evolution

now that's what I call off-topic

*breathes in*
HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

i wanna fuck my friend's mom
man, she's pure thicc tier her ass is out of this world

>

pics?

posting in a doomed thread

hot cheetos are the shit

doomed like brian amirite AYOOO

you're a faggot and your threads deserve to be deleted

No avatarfagging.
Keep politics on pol
Fuck you

who /picklerick/ in here?

this

oh shit son

man cmon its not pure politics I wanna discuss protest songs, there will be a thread later

Discuss them on pol you obnoxious faggot

im considering it dont worry your steamed cabbage

el donaldo loco trumpo
lol

ronald mcdonald trump, biggest and most pedophilic clown since nixon
kekarroo