Heres a question for you guys. Does jerking off cause or speed up hair loss in men? I'm only 21...

Heres a question for you guys. Does jerking off cause or speed up hair loss in men? I'm only 21. Ive fapped all of my life from 5 years old until now. My hairline is receding bad. More and more every month. Not fapping is hard or fucking is especially hard for me. I can't go 3 days without busting a nut. The most I've done is a week. What do you all think? Does blasting your fap juicers make you go bald early? Or does it not atall? Please explain.

The excessive fapping is a symptom of what is also causing you to bald early.

Too much testosterone in your system. It causes early balding

It's all genetics you fucking retard, did you skip every one of your Science classes you dumb cunt?

So, if I want to keep my luscious locks zi have to stop fapping for long periods of time? Like months?
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck, man.
This sucks. I'll just buy a fucking wig.

Fapping has nothing to do with you balding

You are balding because of too much testosterone

That also causes you to fap.

If you stopped fapping you would still bald

It's caused by excess testosterone.

Its such a controversy. So many people say, " Don't fap for 6 months, your hair will grow thick and stop receding. Testosterone converts into dht and makes you bald, you dumbfuck!"
And,"Fap all you want, it doesn't speed up the balding process."

Plz help

I'm 23, am a constant 8-9 a week fapper, and have a girlfriend. this user is right. If you actually think beating off is causing your early on set baldness, either public schooling has failed you or you're retarded

The only people who say stop beating off it will help your hair are nutty herbal healer type people

The real medical community says fapping or not fapping with do nothing to prevent baldness.

Either you accept it. Get blockers like propecia or however u spell it. Or wait and get hairplugs

I'm not retarded. You really don't understand how much shit is stirred around by this question. So many people tell you to not jerk off you'll go bald with scientific evidence. Testosterone is converted into dht which is "hard" against your hair follicles. I hope its not true. Some people are freaks of nature and nothing happens to them. They can smoke cigarettes and light a bon fire under water for christ sake.

Basically if u wnna stop yourself from balding you gotta lose all that testosterone and turn into a beta cuck

Thanks, man. That helped an astronomical amount.

No retard, balding is tied to genetics not jerking off. Stop being a fucking idiot.

So, your all saying is that I can jerk off upside down 8 times a day and it has nothing to do with balding. It has to do with genetics. I don't believe you faggots. I want to, but I don't.

I know I look like a dipshit. But, how am I supposed to know when everyones telling me the opposite of what your saying? If you can prove that fapping doesn't cause hair loss. I'll fap and bust the biggest nut in history. I swear to christ.

How about this. Roll trips and we ALL fap or fuck tonight.

Fucking take a science class you absolute retard. The people you're talking to are also FUCKING RETARDS. Greying hair and receding hairline/balding is ENTIRELY based on genetics, not jerking off.
I got my first grey hair in grade 6 and it wasn't because I was "stressed out" much like how greying isn't caused by stress and balding isn't caused by jerking off.
I've cranked my shit everyday sometimes 2-3 times a day since like 14 and I have a thick as fuck full head of hair.

>I'm not retarded
>I actually think masturbating can cause hair loss

Well, thanks for being straight forward.
I'm not triggered. I want to hear what you all think for god sake. Its hard to get real answers out of you faggots anymore. I guess your right. Genetics. No one has anything else to add? Fine. Let the thread drown. It was stupid anyway.

I didn't say that you fuck. What am I supposed to think when everyone and thier fucking mother is telling me otherwise?

sorry for being so aggressive bro but that argument always pisses me off. You're hairline is a result of a shitty dice roll, not jerking off. Keep cranking your shit until you die my brother.

So fucking stupid

America: this is the standard to which you educate your children. If you were a dog, America, I'd rub your nose in this mess and belt you with a rolled up newspaper.

>So many people say, " Don't fap for 6 months, your hair will grow thick and stop receding.
Literally no one worth listening to says this.

Its all good. I dont care. Everyone thinks I'm stupid, but what am I supposed to think with all of this misinformation shoved down my throat? Apparently I have to stop smoking, I have to eat healthy as fuck and work out, I have to "not jerk off", I have to reduce stress, I have to quit caffeine, I have to cut down on drinking. Fuck, man. Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck FUCCCK. THIS SHIT SUCKS. All to just keep my stupid hair.

If someone can come up with something worth listening to, and not just a bunch of 10 year old faggots. I will gladly listen.

of course it increases hair loss... everyone knows that... and if they tell you no they are just lying to you to get you to go bald bro.... how the fuck don't you know this already? are you fucking retarded?

Oh fucking christ. I am officially triggered, man. Fuck all of you.

Yeah nah, enjoy your life and fuck those retards. Learn how to work around receding hairlines/balding by looking up styles that benefit from it and giving them to your hair dresser. Worst comes to worst rock the bald look with a beard.

Don't listen to this dumb cunt or any other pseudo scientists btw, greying/receding hairline & balding has ALWAYS been solely linked to genetics, not lifestyle.

This just sucks. I've been dealt a fucked hand from the start. And now my hair? I guess theres nothing to prevent it. Thats basically what I'm doing now. Long hair to cover my fuckedness. Which works, for now. I guess to all who read this, if your going bald theres nothing you can do. Your genetics fucking suck. Time to go wig shopping in the next 5-10 years.

And yeah. I've actually often thought that. I guess I'll just have to be the bald sorta buff guy in the future. Fuck me.

Nah man, the bald look actually works, if you can grow long hair to cover it up you're good too, just wear a hat and enjoy your life bruv, don't let other people try to tell you what looks good or how to change it if they're fucking idiots. Drink, smoke, jerk your shit and be merry, receding hairline isn't a death sentence.

Clinically proven to do so. The male human only produces X amount of testosterone, once the body can’t produce any more it draws down from other areas of the body.
The hair line is normally the second of third reserve.

Clinically retarded, that's not how the human body works you dumb faggot.
Graduate high school and take an actual biology course.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
Look at you.....

Fucktard.

This. Both are symptoms. NoFap will not be useful to you

What's first?