So Sup Forums, what does female ass actually smell like?

So Sup Forums, what does female ass actually smell like?

anymore of this tho op?

ass

/thread

How the hell do you expect us to know?

i licked it, it's bitter

Sorry no, it was just a single image I had that I thought supported the question.

Like shit next to a tuna canning factory

Dont lie you havnt tasted no ass

shit

i said it was bitter. put your finger in your ass and then taste it to see that im not lying

It smells like ass you retard. What did you expect, freshly baked cookies?

smell depends
but it tastes like a mouthful of old pennies

its bitter

no it's copper

Thats my own ass though we are all virgins here

You don't really try to taste the ass. Its more of a jabbing tongue quickly and lip puckering randomly that they like

step one: put a finger in your butthole
step two: sniff
step three: ???
step four: profit

i just did it, but didnt lick it because it smelled bad, what else can i do?

Part of me was kinda hopeful, yeah.

Kinda like how a man's ass smells but with the pro of it being a woman.

Depends on the the hygiene of the girl and her general body chemistry. Fresh (out of the shower) is usually best, but a clean (no shit) but slightly sweaty ass can be intoxicating. That ass zest can be like a nitrous boost and take a 7/10 boner straight to 11 when you come across the right ass. If the girl is clean and the pheromones hit you, go ahead and eat that ass.

So basically if it smells right, do it?

Shit

Pretty much.

Girls generally are cleaner than men. They wash and wipe down there pretty well.

Most girls taste like salt and skin and tang.

kek

It smells like butthole. Cute girls have lower odor

This is a fucking lie women are filthy disgusting hypocrits the only time they get fresh down there is when they know theyre gonna fuck

I'm guessing you speak from experience? Did you get an unwanted surprise at one point?

I eat my girlfriend's ass often.

Their assholes aren't hairy so don't retain strong smells like men's crusty gooches do.

Straight out of the shower and there is no taste at all.

If they aren't straight out of the shower there is a definite musk but not overpowering unless they just took a shit.

Feels lewd to tongue it.

A hot girl's butt doesn't smell as bad as a plain Jane butt? Fairly confident that isn't true...

butthole

A well cleaned ass tastes of absolutely nothing.
But thats straight after a shower.
Its like licking your hand.

Source: I like my gf's ass when i'm drunk

sauce on pic related pls

Yams

Your girl is ok with that?

No it's true they just don't have strong manly sweat so they will go dayyyyys without showering it washing their hair I'm a bit of a man whore so I get around a lot on top of having 4 sister's bitchs will cut corners every

smelled like pussy, tasted like pussy.

although other girls smelled like straight up shit.

Yep, like cinnamon sticks.