F

We pay respect to his Real Madrid Career as his time is almost over.

I unironically think it's really over for him. His body was never made for this and now he has to pay the price.

Time for him to go back to England so he can play in his proper position instead of inverted meme winger.

yup, those halal roids were too much for his frame and his legs had to give up

Eh, I like when the really good players move every now and then. It keeps things interesting.

Plus, it only makes sense for the best British player to play in England

OP here, Im not memeing since its almost impossible for him to stay with the likes of Isco/Asensio/James all hunting for his position and those 3 are playing great at the moment.

The only way I can see Bayol staying and having the Madrid fans on his side again is to do a MOTM performance in the CL final again(if he even plays)

Arsenal fan here, I hope we sign him and he has one good season just to see the yid tears

He will win the la liga this season, he will have accomplished everything he ever can accomplish with real. He can go back to tottenham and win the premier league with them.

welcome to manure

hewwego

He'll play the final, Zidane loves the BBC more than actually playing good football.

He will end his career. Mark my words. He has been balding for more than 2 years now and he won't be able to hide it anymore.
He has to take some things against the balding but with all these doping restrictions he's not able to.

Good bye Bale.

Literally never got any better than his first season at the club. What a waste of fucking money. Only Britshits rate him and they probably never watch Real games anyway. The moment someone has Bale in a top players list you can IMMEDIATELY discard their opinion.

As a madridista who's been a sucker for Bale and a complete hater with Isco I must say that I got pretty mad at ZZ when Bale started El Clasico and I will turn my tv off if he starts in the UCL final.

I'm emotionally prepared for Bale starting in Cardiff because it's his homeland. I'm already furious thinking about it.

>CL final
>Real going for their 12th title
>Most successful club in the competition
>Going for 2 CLs in a row which has never been done before
>"not watching if bale starts"

okay

too expensive for a sub

>zidane
you mean florentino

as a madridista too I second you my man
but I think that asensio should play instead of gordisco

Why did you delete the frog

Gordisco "croquetas" Alarcon, Asensio, Lucas "comfiest player ever" Vazquez, Alvaro "my legs are made of wood but Ive scored more than Benzema" Morata, Kovacic, Mariano "El delantero del pueblo" Diaz... All of them deserve it way more than Garembel

my last message was meant to you my man

He was better last season than his first season.. He was just more ''explosive'' on his first season.

>leaf

That's not Kante...

>I hope we sign him
>Arsenal fan here

bro, I've got some news for you...

Benzema and James will leave, same with morata

He will go to manure if they get a CL spot, confirmed by daily mail.

de gea + cash for james and bale

is this one of the few obvious cases where a guy switches teams and loses all fitness due to a doping regimen? the drop off and sudden massive injuries is crazy

Casemiro is better.

Am I a Madridista if I like Atletico but hate Real?