Can any of you fucks tell me what is up with my dick? I can’t even pull my foreskin back without almost crying

Can any of you fucks tell me what is up with my dick? I can’t even pull my foreskin back without almost crying

Dick cancer

what holes has your dick been in

go to fucking doctor cuz dried cum clogging it

dude!
your dick is rotting

One too many gay blowjobs

that is some bad fucking herpes seriously if you don't take care of that soon i'm sure they're going to have to circumcise you if not remove some of the head as well get your ass to a doctor stat

moar pix in better light plox so medfags can better evaluate

maybe HSV2 - Genital Herpes

Not many dude. I think it’s from a night I had a lot of sex but with a single girl, it started to hurt like hell after that and I kept fuckinh the next days until I couldn’t anymore

Timestamp with your aids and we'll help fag

>That may be the worst case of Type 2 herpes I've ever seen. You need to seek medical help immediately if not sooner..

Balanitis - go and see your doctor. Five days of cream and five day antibiotics. Drink plenty of water to stop the pee pain. Doc O.

Hahahahaha ahahha
Ahahahhahhahahahah hahahahaha
Enjoy the late circumsision/ Maybe losing some of your head
Hahahabahha
Fuck a roasties, penis gets losty

dude...soak that shit in some alcohol or something. Thats awful man....sorry user.

nice meme

learn how to greentext you fucking nigger

Doc O it is not herpes, aids, or anything fatal. Just go to your doctor as soon as possible.

>I can’t even pull my foreskin back without almost crying
>foreskin
Found your problem, Skippy.

you're fucked. that ain't gonna heal itself.

Urology or dermatology?

Chop it off

Just thrush ... find some Canestan cream.

holy fuck dude get that check out tomorrow or you're going to have to amputate. you need antibiotics. obviously you've got an STD.

No fucking clue, but I'll be lurking because I'm curious. You been sticking your dick in dirty places?

This
Had it before
You don't wash you dick properly
Or
You don't wash your hands before you masturbate
I was the ladder

It just Thrush .. Candida.

Steal your gf's Canenestan cream, treat it, gone in a week.

Doctor O - op here is a standard pic of balanitis from the library. Look familiar?

first step, vodka. next take a shower, suffer through the pain and clean it as well as you can, if you can, get your ass to a doctor

It's HSV-2, my dude. Learn the difference.

Thats probably just an infection. Go to the doctor.

I also got some white spots on the shaft, but couldn’t take pictures

The spots are very important to diagnosis.
Please take a picture as best you can.

Holy fucking shit.

Looks like you need to stop shagging cadavers. Or what ever you've been sticking your dick into.

Thats genital herpies. Those are open sores. Not everyone has the same symptoms. I've had it for 2 years and never had nothing pop up on my dick.

Clean it with hydrofluoric acid. Should remove infection.

Doctor O - op it's balanitis, not herpes, not aids, nothing fatal. You get it from somebody with a serious thrush infection and you have ignored the symptoms for at least two weeks. Do not drink anyhting citrus, oj, etc, drink water and go to the doctor. If you don't it will result in the hospital and possibly something more serious on the infection scale. Also, if you are overweight and over 50 years old balanitis is an early indicator of diabetes type 2..

What are the symptoms exactly? I didn’t notice a thing until my dick started to fall off. I’m young and not overweight

can we see a pic of the purple towel by itself?

>I was the ladder

Kek

BUT THEN WHO WAS PHONE

Washing it more than once a year helps.

Doc O
Symptoms of balanitis

Balanitis affects the head of the penis and the foreskin.

It occurs far more often in men and boys who haven't been circumcised.

Symptoms include:

a sore, itchy and smelly penis
redness and swelling
build-up of thick fluid
pain when peeing
Night night

(((fuck off)))

None of those symptoms include sores, which OP has.

those can all lead to sores