My gf broke up with me about a month ago. She said she needed space

My gf broke up with me about a month ago. She said she needed space,

I know I have posted this before but I cant help thinking about her. She said she wouldnt do anything with another guy but I still cant help thinking it.

How do I stop thinking about her b?

You watch Jordan Peterson and you learn how to be a better man then you find a new girl and you leave her in the dust. You dropped the ball.
Go improve yourself.

She looks disturbing in all pics

She was fucking other guys before she even broke up with you and the insecurity involved in her having to tell you "I won't do anything with other guys" means she knows you're a pussy and is out there getting confident man dick.

She is dead to you Op, do shit you like, improve yourself, work out, go out. stop fucking feeling sorry for yourself. You got her, you can get better.

I recognise her lol. That's Colette isn't it?

how do you know her?

any more Jessica rabbit pics?

no sorry

Collette Kelly from outside Glasgow, Scotland.

how do you know?

you realize shes one of millions and fucking move on.

Find another to take your mind off, that's the best way.

she is already fucking someone new.. probably was before you two were even broken up with

the only way

Lobotomy?

Saw a video of this girl taken Saturday night after meeting some guy in a club and going back with a few of his mates...... pure gangbang they said she was riding them like seabuiscuit untill about 10 in the morning!

Because I know her. I also know she hasn't had a boyfriend in well over a year

Lots of whiskey, it's what I do. It works, but I am starting to get sharp pains in my liver every day. Want to die but I am too cowardly to kill myself so I don't really care.

Haha bet she's been fucked a fair few times since though

This

>She said she needed space
That means she finds you weak and resents you.
>She said she wouldnt do anything with another guy
She lied.
>How do I stop thinking about her b?
By growing a pair and finally doing what the fuck you want to do.

Girls only leave if they have something to leave to. She has another guy m8. Hack her Facebook or some shit and confirm then move on

OP if you really know her you'll have nudes and not just pics from her FB.

I don't understand other men, if I had a girlfriend I wouldn't let her have social apps or anything, I would make her give me all passwords or delete all in exchange of me doing the same (I don't have anything to hide anyway). It's really that simple.