ITT: ask a tranny

ITT: ask a tranny

did one of these a while ago so I'm doing it again. Not doing a timestamp because I'm not mentally disabled. Well, not THAT mentally disabled.

Do you support compelled speech laws to enforce the use of alternate pronouns?

what do you do to make a living? most of my trans friends feel cornered into doing sex work n shit since they can't get hired elsewhere.

Nah man. If people wanna be asshole, oh well. You shouldn't have to be legally forced to call someone something.

assholes* fuck

not working, yet.

How many trannies want to keep their dick?

Dont know. I'm the kind that wants a dick, not get rid of it.

cant help you there, pal. try tineye

I hear suicide is common among trannies. How many times have you tried to kill yourself?

Who would be the assholes here, the individuals wanting to be identified differently or the rest of society?

I'm a married, middle-aged man in a small town. How do I get a cute trans gf with a daddy complex?

0 pal

check tumblr

Get your wife pregnant and then leave her

dont see why we would be assholes. I know its a bit of an inconvenience for people to switch from saying "she" to "he" [or vice versa] but I'm not sure why we'd be the assholes.

Are you the individual or a part of the rest of society?

Do you like anal sex? How does it feel? I don't, I can't get off from it, and I even lose my boner when penetration happens. I hate that other people can actually like it...

Havent had it but I dont like seeing it and probably wont try it.

Bump, in case anyone wants to ask anything else.

yes

Blijdorp wietpoes