/diaspora/ general

this thread is a home for those with no home. get in here immigrants

Chicanos need to be rounded up, lined up in front of a ditch, and shot one by one.

stop posting my pictures subhuman

why are you freak copying me?

Italian living in Poland. Sup.

you will never be iberian

I'm a Swede living in Sweden. Do I count as diaspora?

welcome mehmet

thank god

We should do a collective effort to do so
Maybe our cunts will get along better if we did that

>divorce-tugal

>fine with irish and italians celebrating their heritage
>not fine with mexicans doing so
why?

Irishmen and Italians don't turn areas they inhabit into shitholes.

How is that relevant to the question?

>Irishmen and Italians don't turn areas they inhabit into shitholes
Okay, Irishmen I can understand, but are you really sure about Italians?

>be first generation mexican american
>speak spanish fluently and keep a few mexican traditions
>irish americans wave the irish flag despite not knowing shit about irish culture or language
>it's only bad when it's brown people doing it
gets the noggin joggin

Jajaja, chicano de mierda el trumpo te va a botar al otro lado del muro.

I'm a newfag to this board, someone care to explain who this guy is?

>be hispanic and travel to spain
>they're all huge assholes and openly racist to my face, asking how I'm able to study engineering if I'm a "sudaca"
>they also think I'm a freak for knowing english better than spanish

The sudaca incident happened in a bar when some guys came up and started talking to me, and in general whenever I was asking for directions or help with something, people would sometimes sneer and say "Oh... you're Mexican?" with a sort of disgusted look on their face. Another lady asked me what it felt like talking to a "proper Spaniard."

I've never felt so subhuman. This happened 3 years ago and I still think about it. I don't know why hispanics give White people in the US so much flak.

I sort of look like this guy

damn that sucks dude. What city were you in?
It's not the first time I've heard Spaniards can be assholes.
Unfortunately people get fed up with minorities if they are shit-tier. I know Spain gets a lot of Peruvians and Bolivians, and believe me, these people are shit-tier among Latin Americans.

I used to have a job where the manager was a Peruvian and he was a huge fucking dick, he called people names behind their backs (for example he would call some of the girls working their fat asses and things like that). I also traveled to Peru for my job, recently, and I never want to go back- the people there are the worst.
So in other words, I don't blame Spaniards for being fed up with Peruvians and Bolivians, and they probably associate all Latin Americans with them.

>muslim countries have divorce rates

the bar incident was in Bilbao

The others were in Madrid

Whoops, meant for

You should've just told them you're gay, they love gay people there. I'm not even kidding Spain is extremely fucking gay.

T. Turk

netherlands is higher and theyre not iberian.

really nigga ?

why chicanos still considers themselves latinos?
you are nothing but anglo-amerindians now.
a fucking disgrace who start claim racial bullshit exactly like niggers and chimpout on california.

>tfw when dravidian pajeet
I feel like I was kiked into being a fucking rootless Jew. I despise my own people and have no connection with them culturally, and I simply can't fit in with anyone else realistically. I want to start my own nation, and my own people. I want to till new soil to set my roots in.

t.LARPer

No bully. I'm genuinely ass-rattled about this.

>be flip
>first 10 years of education is in school which forbade the use of Filipino except in Filipino class
>went to science high school
>it's also public
>feels alien man
>went to liberal-nationalist capital for college
>still feels alien man
>went to preppy professional school
>still feels alien man
>move to US
It is *literally* alien but since I lived most of my life feeling alien it ironically feels like home. It's like I've been trained all my life to quickly adapt and thrive in strange and alien places.

I am greek

he is a cuban-american dude who always posts his face claiming to be 100% iberian