Fellow anons, we have work to do. Dog got all 4 of his paws cut off in Bosnia, Brčko district...

Fellow anons, we have work to do. Dog got all 4 of his paws cut off in Bosnia, Brčko district. If any of you finds any information about the person who did it the reward is 1100 euros. For more information go to profile Azra Đulović on facebook. I can try and provide as much info as i can in this thread if going to facebook is against your beliefs. Also i can try to provide profile link in this thread if you can't find it for some reason but Sup Forums seems to think my post is spam if i include it, but there are still ways to do it. But i think this will be fine.
Also, here's part of the text i translated from the said profile:
Thanks to the girls who found it (their profiles are linked in the first post on facebook) the dog wass found on the Arizona maret (full adress:tržnica arizona 16 A 1 dubrave 76250 Brčko.) It has been around 2 weeks this has happened to the dog, and it has been sedated, the wounds have been cleaned and the dog is at the vet station at the moment, but he is not good. MariannesDogFoodBank is aware of the crime and is supporting him at the moment. The dog, with injuries this severe can hardly get any help in Bosnia, so we are asking everyone that can, to help. If you have any suggestions about help, or you can think of any way that dog can be helped, contact the girl in inbox. Only one who can take the dog is an international organization which can help with artificial paws and healing of the dog. For all additional info contact Dijana S. Knežević, and Amila (whose identity i cannot find at the moment)..
>inb4 not your personal army
>inb4 fuck facebook

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=49e_1388635583
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The reward got increased to 1500 euros since i first wrote the post so that part of information is outdated.

bump for luck

bump

bump

why did you put it on the stove?

Sjebano buraz...

1100 in Monopoly money...

bumbin 4 doggie justice

>Bosnia

in that case it might have been pic related

Bump. Keep this thread alive

really wish i had shovel dog webm rn

>your beliefs

bamp

bump

street dogs should be exterminated anyway, why the fuck do you want to fix that one?

>euthanize dog
>dog is not suffering anymore
>no need to spend additional money on it
>problem solved

This is really sad...

How can gypsies like you beg online with these fake stories?

None gives a shit, and we KNOW that you are lying!

We know that after the war a lot of dogs were abandoned outside, and we also know that people in Bosnia have better preoccupations than their dog.

Nice try, but this shit is not going to make it here. None is going to send you money for your fake "poor dog".

Take your courage and go beg in the streets, like a real man.

Fuck am I going to do with 1500 euros?

Snitches get stitches.

I ain't snitching for 1500 euros. Maybe 10,000 euros and I will give information

Facebook is sinful for the sane human mind.

Praying for Bosnia and puppers.

bump, come on faggots weaponize autism

So edgy m8

one dubs = one prayer

shouldn't you be killing yourself with a giant dildo

don't people in Bosnia bury their unneeded pups and kittens?

Yeah, might be a good idea, but it's morally questionable. This way dog will recover, money will be spent, but in the end dog will be fine using artificial limbs. If euthanized dog will not suffer anymore, but the suffering is only temporarily. This is the domain of philosophy which i dont have time right now but you might have a point according to some.

I don't think he's a gypsie because they would have just ate the dog

requesting a gif/webm of pupper being squashed by a sexy asian on heels

Burn in hell.

see

That’s some serious shit right there
gotta go kill myself brb

It's just making food

I hope the person who did this while the dog was alive ends up being burnt over 90% of his body and kept artificially alive to suffer until infection overtakes him.

thanks
Wouldn't call this snitching. I don't give a fuck about the money.

This here, dear anons, is an example of a butthurt normie. Notice how from a seemingly normal human being they turn into a vicious vigilante at a drop of hat.

can someone help me find this vid

no

where can i find this video?

Who said they were normal human beings to begin with

Damn I can't the gif of pupper being squashed by a sexy asian on heels, so here's a video of a pupper being stomped by 3 cute barefeet girls:
liveleak.com/view?i=49e_1388635583

hahaha good job triggering the fags guys!

can someone help me find this video

THIS.

I've given money to a bunch of Patreon pages where people were raising money for hurt animals. Stories similar to this one.

It made me feel good all the way until...

I watched a video on youtube on how people make these scams. And it's A LOT more common than you think.

You can literally hire freelancers in India to type you the whole story and create the page for you.

It's really sad to play with people's feelings like that, and once you'll need help for REAL, well... you'll be screwed.

BAN BAN BAN BAN

Poor doggo.

Poor ratto xD

legendary

>xD
fucking die you faggot

Poor faggetto:D

LOL this, thanks friendo xD

this is why yellow people are sick fuck them

>user gets flue
>goes doc
>lol lets euthanize it so he doesnt suffer
>but doc! He can recover
>lol nah, cheaper

>Lets go make a difference 9gag army!!

no.

I eat meat so I don't see what's wrong with it, animals are food. not friends

Say that to PETA.

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. No?

Okay, i'll bite. Even if that were true, which is in some fucked up coutries: You kill your food in a quick, humane way, not cut off its paws which are not edible and leave the dog that way.

PETA kills animals so who cares what those fags say. I don't understand all this uproar about how China eats dog meat (parts of China) and how they're cruel, but people won't bat an eyelash about eating beef or chicken, the conditions the animals are in are even worse at times.

At least those dogs lived a free life until they were boiled/skinned alive, American cows are fed nonstop until they can't get up and are left to wallow in inches of shit while they get raped and their kids get stolen.

That dog was bludgeoned on the head, is that not humane? Why do should people living in a first world country insist that poorer people not eat meat unless they can buy bullets to shoot the brains out?

That's little edgy m8.

Nah, i don't think it's humane. More humane would be cutting it's throat. At least in my opinion even though that is also domain of philosophy since you cant give feedback on how much it hurts to have your throat cut.