Anyone else have this??

Anyone else have this??
I thought my gums receeded and the yellow was the tooth below the gumline but come to find out it's just mineral buildup. The middle right tooth where the Gap is seen a part of that buildup broke off when after brushing my teeth

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Torus_mandibularis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

brush behind your fucking teeth retard

jesus christ

Just brush your damn teeth daily

It is tartar. It get removed by your dentist twice a year. Nothing really bad, but get to your dentist or it will get worse!

Sister had this, is a plaque / calcium build up from not brushing your teeth. It'll get worse so go get your teeth cleaned.

just scratch it off you massive faggpt

Fuck I hate this place

>broke off when after brushing my teeth
it had been a while, huh?

you have gingivitis. brushing wont be enough now. you need to see a dentist. and brush twice a day retard

Brush all sides of your teeth, and floss between. Brush your tongue every time you brush your teeth. See the dentist for a cleaning twice a year.

This isn't hard, folks. When you take a shower, wash your asshole, genitals, underarms and feet with soap and warm water, too. Goddamn, where were your parents??

Wash your asshole? WUT

You deserve to die

4 tsp of white vinegar with 1tsp of salt in 1/2 cup (4oz) if warm water. Gargle/rinse with this for 5 minutes 2 times a day.
Tartar will dissolve in a few months.

Yes. Wash your asshole, you filthy animal.

Yeah, dude, you should do that. Just a stream if water even, doesn't have to be too extensive.

hot damn
go to a fucking dentist

Just clean your teeth and visit a dentist, you filthy peasant.

>he doesnt wash his asshole
literally just pull your cheecks a part a bit and let the water wash it. jesus fuck you people are sub human

>tfw you have hemorrhoids and scrubbing your asshole makes it bleed.

I shower normaly in the morning and in the evening. But I wont stick my hand to my asshole and wash it. Thats kind of gay. IDK

You're that one retard that smells like shit and has no friends.

I brush my teeth at least twice a day and still get this. Just go to the dentist and they'll scrape it all off. My dentist said it's from drinking too much tea

Yet you play with your dick daily.
You’re gay.

I had this exact thing. I was ignorant of what the fuck was happening in my own mouth. Anywho, bought a dental pick and I scrape all that build up off(very satisfying feeling)

I’ve done this regularly for the last two years and I don’t even experience that much build up anymore. I also brush more frequently.

>twice a year
jesus fucking christ, how rarely do you brush your teeth?

I drink unsweet tea and my teeth do not do this.

He means go to the dentist every 6 months faget

Yeah bout a month .

I have been with my fingernail . I'm just disgusting garbage I know.

Not op., I visit the dentist twice a year. FAG

Do you brush the back of your teeth?

I visit a dentist once a year and they barely need to clean anything. Brush your teeth better, you filthy animals.

There's no need to scrub just spread and let water run over it.

Get a hammer and a chisel and chip it off or you might rent a jackhammer

>Anyone else have this??
No, because I brush my fucking teeth you fat fucking goblin.

OP is a confirmed meth head with a mouth like that.

You'll probably have to have the dentist remove it. I think brushing with baking soda might help if it starts coming back afterward, it's abrasive and somewhat whitens. It's what I use every now and then at least

Christ! Have you ever been to a dentist?

You just have a shitty dentist who doesn't give a fuck.

>it's just mineral buildup
You mean plaque you fucking literal retard?

Baking soda isn't abrasive, at all. Toothpaste is.

Op here. i only smoke weed. Never even tried or seen meth. I have however seen meth heads and they usually have 1 or 2 teeth left all together.

jesus fuck if you tried to breathe within a 30 kilometer radius of me i'd probably pass the fuck out

plaque and mineral buildup are not the same.
Plaque is the excretory substance from bacteria and food buildup. Mineral buildup is more like calcium or other mineral deposits. Plaque brushes off a lot easier than mineral buildup.

1. Grow mineral buildup in mouth
2. Mine minerals with toothbrush
3. Profit

I usually just use some baking soda with toothpaste once or twice a week, it made my teeth look nice at least.
It's not like sand paper but just enough to remove plague and other blemishes. He needs professional help, I just think its a good preventative

>nasty burgers coping
kek

the fuck man

fucking gross. use soap and clean vigorously after every shit.

You are a moron.

go to the fucking dentist, jesus fucking christ

go buy a dental pick and get that shit out. Also go to a dentist.

These guys weren't even cleaning before, baby steps.

kek

Asshole?!?!? Brush your teeth but leave that alone. My dad always said nothing but water, might throw off the PH

Brush your teeth, and use a medium softness toothbrush.

Tartar build up is from not brushing properly.

no enamel at all is a real problem kiddo brushing and still having shitty teeth
you like a meth head cutting in front of diseased children. brush yo fuckin teeth mf'r

I dig in there with soap you fucking degenerates

go look up "oil pulling". it's olive oil treatment to remove tarter, it works. google it.

and go to the dentist

it's just tartar buildup. no matter how stringent your dental hygiene is, this will happen eventually and you will need to see a dentist, who will -gently- scrape it off for a fee.

Get de-scaled you fucking filthy degenerate

It's called "go to the dentist because that looks disgusting af".

Serious question, why does everyone else think that us brits have awful teeth, we have one of the best healthcare systems in the world, free dentistry too.

Motherfucker brush your teeth for gods sake. Dental health is more important then ya think.

You only get one set of teeth user. Tooth decay is forever, you don't wanna have dentures in the next 10 years, do you?

I haven't been to a dentist in about 10 years. I don't have anything like in the OP

Doesn't mean you actually use it

>free dentistry

Underage b& pls (or get a job u lazy cunt)

Free dentistry on the NHS is only for under 18s. After that you have to be on benefits or you get charged.

£25 check up and £50 Hygienist every 6 months.

Separated into three bands if you need any work done - approx. £50, £180, or £240 depending on how much work needs to be done.

If you're on minimum wage you also qualify for free denistry on the NHS. HC2 form application. (Used it while I was a student).

Benefits because of severe depression, I've tried to maintain a job but I just can't. Sorry for being a 'lazy cunt'.

You could have something called mandibular torus. They're made of bone.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Torus_mandibularis