Why would any girl choose the guy on the left?

Why would any girl choose the guy on the left?

Cause only erected size matters?

Because they don't want to be a single mother?

I think you have a warped sense of reality...

What are you getting out of this?

Fpbp

Because dick size is mostly meaningless? Also, maybe, because odds are good a girl isn't going with either of these guys. Most of the time, when guys touch dicks, they aren't really interested in girls.

Because his cock is a better fit.

Because he has an income far more than foodstamps.

To not get AIDS?

Better credit score

>Because dick size is mostly meaningless?
t. dicklet

because he has a job

She isn't into bestiality

Kek check

If dick size is all that matters, why not just fuck a horse?

Damn that's a tiny pecker. 8o

because I don't want to get stuck raising some niglet on my own because Tyrone is in an awfully long queue at the shop buying cigarettes

Because she isn’t being held at gunpoint?

Less likely the kid she shits out will have sickle cell.

If she wants her children to look like her, or even be human, she'll choose the dick on the left. If she doesn't want to be beaten or made a single mother, she'll choose the dick on the left. If she fell for the egalitarian myth that "race is just skin deep", and if she's wants to get her vagina filled up and have good sex, then she'll probably choose the dick on the right. Maybe she thinks she can get away with it, and she's on birth control so she thinks she won't get pregnant. I think a lot of White and Hispanic girls go through a "Black phase" where they have sex with Black dudes for what they believe is good sex, then they look for a handsome White dude that will be good husband material (if they grow up), or maybe they realized Black thugs are terrible boyfriends, or they got slapped around. The tragedy is when they give birth to an ape before they come to this realization.

Credit score.

>Why would any girl choose the guy on the left?

They're rubbing dicks, they're both fags. I don't think girls come into the picture here.

Plus, all niggers have big dicks except OP.

Thanks but we really don't need another retard writing an essay

1. He makes more money.
2. He's not as likely to have a criminal background.
3. He's not a fucking nigger

transanon here. my ex was black, had a smaller dick than my current bf who is white + french. its not really about size. Ive had positive experiences with big and small and everything in between.

Having a big dick is completely useless to half of the female population. It doesn't matter how long, or vigorously they fuck or how big the dick is...they aren't gonna cum from sex. An agile tongue is far more useful...or a flexible position which allows for direct clitoral stimulation as well as penetration.

26 replies, 22 IPs. OP has posted once.

Whitey is taller

>transanon here.

Tits or GTFO

women are attracted to criminals though.

you're probably a low t soyboy

all dicks are awesome! except super tiny ones ;/ sorry guys.

I'm a girl btw

Because without photoshop those dicks are equal sized. Average size difference between white and black dicks are 0,7cm.

he has $ and will be around for her kids

sauce on pic related pls

>I'm a girl btw

yup this

this is what dicklets tell themselves.

LMAO

Meat in the sleeping bag

t. guy with average dick pretending he's packing

Because the guy on the left would be less likely to beat her, less likely to rape her, less likely to spend time in jail, more likely to earn more, less likely to abandon any child they had and more likely to have a higher IQ

Because he had a college degree and a stable income

>he thinks women want a nice guy with no criminal record and a high iq
Everyone laugh at this cuck

because the one on the left isnt raping her

Statistically the guy on the left is less likely to have AIDS. While it is 100% gay to suck dick, if I was forced to suck a dick the white dick is a safer choice.

Statistically the guy on the left is less likely to give her an orgasm with his tiny white dick.

What ways should this busty slut be blacked?

She looks like she needs a rough gangbang with at least 3 black bulls taking turns on her.

Why would any girl want a nasty, uncut dick?

Only 3? I'd say at least 6-7

Financial stability

higher income.

lol, look 2 guys with tiny dicks.

27cm master race white cock with 500k euro per year income reporting in.

Because literally nobody decides their partners based on something as trivial as penis size?
That's like saying you wouldn't love a girl without giant tits, it's just retarded and it shows the lack of social skills and knowledge of how society and relationships work.

Go out, hang out with friends and get a girlfriend, FFS.

smarter
has an actual job, not welfare
doesn't have aids
and 99.9% of niggers do not have a big dick

reddit

She might not want AIDS

this faggot has a VERY small penis.

wow that's small.

here's the big version

Muhh dick

I will choose always white.

can someone help me find this vid

Because maybe he treats her better or provides better for her. You believe dick size is important because you're children with little real life experience.

kek
whitey

>ugly whores
>fuck niggers

Yeah, it checks out.

You absolute fucking newfag! Look in the top fucking left hand corner you idiot!
Fuck! Some people are idiots!

No chance of AIDS

Are you retarted? Look in the top fucking left hand corner you idiot!
Fuck! Some people are idiots!

This. Fags are going to call BS, but there's decades of research to support this.

And ur virgin whos see womens only on his screen

>Because literally nobody decides their partners based on something as trivial as penis size?
>That's like saying you wouldn't love a girl without giant tits, it's just retarded and it shows the lack of social skills and knowledge of how society and relationships work.
>Go out, hang out with friends and get a girlfriend, FFS.

Best post in the thread. You fags would know this if you would, I dunno, spend time with a live, 3D female...

This is obviously a pair of faggots, so a girl would pick neither.
You're a faggot for having this pic.
You're a faggot for posting it.
You're a faggot for starting this thread.
Hell, I'm a faggot for responding to obvious bait.

Kill yourself, you homosexual gayrod.

I've been asking this for ages; no fucking answer.

Any woman who let's a mud monkey enter her needs to be cleansed out of civilized society

>Implying preferences aren't an important factor in relationships
>Implying base attraction isn't a factor

There are women that like looking at guys having sex so...

I ask myself every time these threads. I told my black friend about these white guys worshipping black dick threads and he looked like he was going to puke in his mouth.

The thing is that a white dick doubles in size when in erection mode, and a black one just goes up. I don't believe that there are idiots that fall for this shit.
>inb4 responding to another troll thread
I don't give a fuck no more

>black friend

probably because he has a better looking face

If you ever talk to a real woman they'll tell you 12" doesn't matter (and probably won't fit) when they're tiny little 3" fingers are fully capable and better at bringing them to orgasm.
That and a good 99% of women prefer a decent home in a safe neighborhood with at least a moderately intelligent mate vs being a single mother.
Seriously thinking these threads are just Russians or Jews, or worse- Russian Jews just spreading propaganda and inciting scornful discussion.

Because some people have concerns about mutilating babies?

As you aren't one of them, I can't really explain it to you.

Cause not all the Girls are into Zoophilia

wow that's big.

here's the ant version.

/thread

Also the average white man offers much more to a woman than the he average black man.

Thinking women’s attraction revolves around dick size is how cucks project their own weird bullshit on women

Dick size isn’t even in the top 10 things women look for in a man

Because if a girl's choice in men is based only because of the dick size there;s something seriously wrong with her, secondly a dick is made for having sexual intercourse, the dick on the left is good enough to do the trick, his partner will enjoy sex because of the normal size.

sauce on pic related pls

they would prefer average sized circumcised.

>Uncut
Both go in the trash, if a bitch wants to fuck animals she should go to the zoo.

they don't want to mate with a turd?

could anyone tell me the name of this chick?

For the same reason she won't chose gorilla's dick

>Baited this easily.
Yes...Some newfags are definitely fucking morons.
>Protip: it's you.

cause hes white

slutty mcnigger

because the black guy is nothing more than dick. The white guy has dick plus education, money, doesn't run away, isn't a theif and is superior.

Why would any girl choose either of them when they can just have tons of these?

Average penis size for niggers and whites is 5.5 inches. Good job I'm 8 though. Must be horrible being an insecure little bitch about your own race and dick size that you create bias propoganda. The facts speak for themselves.

your boyfriend must love it

WTF is this?