Did he do nuffin?

Did he do nuffin?
Is he a good guy or bad guy in the big scheme of things

He's just a simple man trying to make his way in the universe.

From his point of view, he's the hero.
From the main cast's and viewer's point of view, he's the villain.

>Is he a good guy or bad guy

he's neither, user. he's THE guy.

>good
>bad
>big

>and viewer's point of view
Don't speak for me asshole

He's my dad.

Only speak when spoken to

He looks too much like Bruce Campbell and I get excited every time you faggots make one of these threads only to be disappointed that it's just another butchered comic tv show thread.

So he's probably a bad guy

>tv
This is tv, go to /lit/ if you like the comics so much

>rick kills 50 of negan's people
>negan in retaliation kills 2
>1 of which was because the redneck couldn't behave

If I had never seen this show before Negan showed up I would think Rick and his group were getting what they deserved.

This is objectively a shit show with terrible characters. Nothing happens for literally two seasons and you people still defend it.

>No you just have to watch 24 episodes of them hanging out on a farm hitting on each other and then I swear it gets good!

he looks nothing like bruce tho

>Nothing happens for literally two seasons

Something called "character development"

Also, a fuck ton happens in season 1.

go back to /asp/ nigger

Rick killed a million of his people.

He killed 2 in retaliation.

What a villain.

He's a fucking SJW

He's a nice guy and he knows what he is doing.

I'd work for him desu

yeah, stopping a literal violent rape makes you a sjw

BELEE DAT

I want to be Negan

It does though.

lmao this is actually a good argument. Going to use this to troll my friends.

>kill valuable members of a group you captured
>expect them to work for you and not try to undermine you when the moment is opportune

he is a retard. he should have exiled them and maybe he wouldn't be shitting in buckets in the near future.

He's a bad person doing decent things. It's been made abundantly clear in the world of the Walking Dead that certain types of people who were considered "bad" in our world have found their place in the post-apocalyptic world, and I would never call Negan a "good" man, but he is the definitive personality required to survive in Zombiedom. He's a real bastard who take joy in hurting others, but he has also helped countless people to survive. He basically is the personification of the old axiom "Say what you will of the Fascists, but at least the trains ran on time". Negan is a shitty human being, but in the world of the Walking Dead, I would much rather him be my leader than Rick. Desperate days see desperate ways.

ENTRY INTO A WOMENS VAGINA IS A MANS RIGHT

wow will this scene be in the movie? will he become a hero for the audience all of the sudden?

What was Negan's job before the zombie happening?

Rick is the real dick killing 6 million of Negans people

school teacher/coach

>Stopping a rape happening right in front of you makes you a SJW

Poe's Law in full effect, I honestly can't tell anymore.

What. Why are you going full retard? Never go full retard.

>Being a needlessly sadistic prick for no reason other than to prop himself up as the capstone of a pseudo-feudal system preying on otherwise functional and decent settlements

I could understand there being some argument if he was some military or civic genius who was heading the only safe and functioning society, but as is, he's just a lolsoedgy sadist with a Napoleon complex leading a raider gang. He's utterly parasitic, he's contributing nothing.

At least Mussolini made the trains run on time.

>i have no argument
Should've just said so, honey.

This guy turns people's skull's to shit. LIterally. So him fucking guys ovcer for wanting to get a piece makes him at best, a hypocrite. Nothing's worse than bashing someone's skull in. Rape's a part a life and has been since forever. But if you're civilized then you're to be wholly civilized and not partially, as Negan appears to be.

In fact in a future apocalyptic world lesbians won't exist anymore. If a woman claims to like only woman, well there's rape. I love it when the chips are down we humans, in especially the male variety, returns to our baser instincts.

tl;dr, you're gonna get raped horribly!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Nah he killed me

Some unknown group is continually murdering his people in horrible ways. He finally manages to catch them, and kills 2 of them to make them understand he won't stand for more of their shit, and lets the rest go free, even though THEIR plan was to murder his ENTIRE group.

One day he comes across an ongoing rape. He stops it, and tells the rapists he won't stand for such savagery.

OH SHIT WOW WHAT A HYPOCRITE!

the only thing he did wrong was to stop rick from cutting carl's arm

Is he fucking his cancer-ridden wife in that last panel?

yes

good to know that there are people who are just one natural disaster away from going full degenerate murder rapist

I thought he was doing pushups at first

Lmao you'll be the first to die when the power goes out, pussy.

UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH A HATCHET

rick is a little nigger that in cold blood murdered negan's people. dozen of them, and negan is a cool guy that only kills 2 because that shit doesn't fly and he wants them all to get along

Negan = Caesar
Saviors = Legion

The Kingdom = NCR?
King Zeke = ??????

my boipucci belongs to negan

He's the bad guy turned good guy turned bad guy.

where can i find scans of here's negan

grow some more facial hair dood

Why exactly does everyone follow this guy though? His own law is just kill people and take shit. Anyone who follows that would surely just think about killing him and taking his shit?

Rick wanted to be a hero so he killed like 50 people without any logical reason.

The guy killed 2 of his crew as a revenge and a lesson.

Somehow its not the Rick who is the villian.
Can someone explain this to me ?

B-b-b-but Glenn!!!! ;_;

bad he's literally the al capone of the wasteland

werent the guys who attacked their village and the bikers part of neegan's crew ?

Lose the kike face

You look like you're 5'5

Why do ugly people even try?

Anyone else feels Negan is about to get the Ramsay Bolton treatment?

In the comics I saw him as a violent brickhouse of a man who only did what was necessary to maintain his status, it just so happened he's a sociopath that doesn't feel remorse and sometimes even enjoys what he does.

Show Negan is just fucking insane, most of the show-only things he did were purely out of sadism, his demeanor and physical build say "post-apocalyptic Joker" more than they do "selfish no-morals Punisher", despite the 1:1 dialog from the comics.

Don't get me wrong, I like what we've seen so far, I'm just worried they'll go overboard in the future same way Game of Thrones did with Ramsay, and create a Negan for which there's no redemption.

His wife is a cuck who allows Negan to have a mistress. Seriously

Bikers didnt killed anyone, Ricks crew killed them all because they wanted to take them to the Negan. They didnt attack any village, this village was a part of Negans kingdom and Rick decided to set them free.

the weirdos with wolves tatoos arent affiliated to negan ?
and the bikers got what they deserved

He seems like comic Negan to me. Just more animated since he isn't confined to panels in a comic. He still won't rape etc. I don't think they'll kill him or make him irredeemable.

>to get a piece
You're a virgin

They shouldn't have shown Rick and the gang murdering like 60 people, otherwise it's a bit hard to feel bad when Negan only kills two of them. Also JDM has insane charisma, most of the other actors are bland as fuck except for Lincoln, who gives a shit about Maggie or Michonne or Eugene when you have a beast like Negan chewing up the scenery like a madman? They might as well not even be there, I hope this season is all Negan and the Sanctuary, fuck the edgy tiger nigger

UHHHHHHHHHH WATCHIT?

Would Negan be a good or bad father?

UHHHHHHHHHH BANE?

His philosophy is retarded, completely unsustainable. He knows that these people can't keep going if they give him half of everything they have over and over again, so why do it? What's the point of any of it?

beat me to it

if rick were in negans position he would have killed the whole damn line up

Lose 20 lbs. and then gain 20 lbs. Then you should maybe get some hair plugs on your face. Then you'd be 8/10 negan as long as you aren't short

>"character development"

And he cucks one of his followers

>one of his followers
It's safe to assume all of the pretty ladies he wants to fuck had to have a man to protect them. No I'm not saying that's a bad thing. Sex sells.

True, but Rick wouldn't want them to work for him in a vassal-liege relationship in the first place. Negan would have killed them all in a heartbeat if they didn't have a community capable of providing for his people.

> woman tries to respond with a trendy meme

Go back to instagram or wherever you whores hangout now

So what it was is, Negan has his "sex slaves" who are just there to pleasure Negan. One of them decided to leave for another of Negans men and Negan said okay. She later changed her mind and wanted to go back to doing easy work of just sucking Negans dick instead of scavenging for supplies with her new lover. So Negan took the iron to the other guys face and she became a sex slave again.

Under what definition are they sex slaves?

Most if not all of Negan's wives are former partners of his men. By becoming Negan's wife, they all gain access to his food/luxuries without having to work for points like the rest of the faction. They can leave voluntarily at any time, but if they try to enjoy both their privileges and bone other guys, he takes a hot iron to their face, which is what happened to Dwight.

sex slaves was a bad label so I put it in quotes. So instead of the woman scavenging supplies for themselves they can become a sex worker for Negan instead. Negan gives them supplies and they just have to pleasure him in return.

slave was a bad choice of words because Negan says the women choose to do this. he kind of taunts the guy who got ironed because of this.

did you ever hear about feudalism and the middle ages?

They agree to the arrangement, and Ironing only happens when one of his women cheats, which she did.

Now that they got the Negan kills out of the way I can just ignore this show again until the midseason finale without missing anything, right?

You're pretty on point there, user. So much filler but they usually deliver on the finales.

Why do you take pride in being an idiot?

>tfw i know the difference between an axe and a hatchet

>bashing somebody's head in? A OK!
>but raping somebody? GRRRRR GONE TOO FAR

Rape is infinitely more embarrassing. If you can't see that you probably are inhuman. There's a reason people kill their relatives after said relatives get raped.

Yeah well his people were fucking dicks. If they came up to them and said, HEY YO, how's about we work together. Then sure, Rick and Crew would have gladly worked with them. So fuck you, and Negan and his fucking Crew. And SJW liberal progressive cunts where ever they may be because like any cancer they can be any and everywhere.

I'd genuinely be more upset if my mother was raped than murdered.

>There's a reason people kill their relatives after said relatives get raped.
Go to sleep Ahmed.

>everything I don't like is SJW

kid, get off the internet, you're getting retarded beyond help

Hey Sam and/or Dean.

But of course. Do you think our ancestors survived becasue they were upstanding wonderfully approachable people? They survived because they were horrible cunts. How much vaginas got plowed because some guy gave a 'Phuq' about feelings. You're here because some negro some where's about found a hairy looking big nosed neanderthal bitch and said, "Why the fuck not?"

Yes. Does that offend you? I'm also 40, which is okay because i"m just waiting on the right one. Until she shows herself or passes out within distance of me, I'll have to bide my time.

I want you to stand in defense of your women folk there chief. When the shit hits the fan, standing up will get you killed.

You can get over an embarrassment and if not, so fucking what. Try get over having your brains smashed to jelly.

God I fucking hope they'll include that in the show.
Imagine normies and sjw fags trying to decide whether they like him.