Hey Sup Forums this nigger tried scamming me with that underaged shit that’s started recently going around

Hey Sup Forums this nigger tried scamming me with that underaged shit that’s started recently going around.
This is supposedly his daughter number or whatever. Do what you want kek. Wanted me to money gram or send him gift cards.
(281) 896-2435

Anyone else had this shit?

Nypa

Inb4 NYPA fags show up

This dude is giving us tools to do with what we will, he didn't ask us shit you spud

Get to it then. Or are you just going to samefag some more?

Don't talk to me like that bro

don’t get it. did u or did u not have sexual interactions with an underage girl? what is the scam you referenced?

I don't think whoever it is will go to the police. If they were going to then they'd have done it already. Besides, who is the person you've supposedly been corresponding with?

OP here. I’d just like someone to call the fucker.

Ah now I get it...

call him yourself. tell him just how you were going to fuck his daughter. assert your dominance over him shit for brains

but did you send your wiener to a little girl?

Some girl I met off of meetme. Profile said 23 and next thing I know we’re texting n shit. She sent me nudes I sent a dick pic. Texting for a few days n whatnot. Get the message as seen in my OP. Call the guy blah blah. He’s saying his wife’s on the phone. And they just moved to the area. But I ask to meet up. And he says they’re back down south so he wants me to send him money through money gram and whatnot. I googled the scam as a whole cause things didn’t start adding up. Everything’s matching up. Hell I even found voice mail files from other people affected by it. It’s the exact same dude. But these people are from different states mind
You.

Checked and I noticed you're still not doing shit. Put up or shut the fuck up.

call them in a pajeet voice and counter scam them
gotta fight fire with fire, right?

i like this tell him you are the tax revenue agency and there has been a criminal charge laid against him due to tax fraud.

I don't know what the agency is in USA, but you get the point.

This, tell them that you're a Nigerian prince

I like these.

can someone help me find this video

I thought the captcha was designed to get rid of robots?

>Wow epic girls!!!!! Cool video!!!!!

How the fuck is this passing the captcha?

IRS is our tax man here, and yeah OP tell him that if he doesn't pony up at least a $500 downpayment on his $10,000 tax debt that uncle sam is putting him in debters prison. tell him to send it to a throwaway paypal and put it in crypto ETH or VRG or something so it cant be traced or refunded. Bonus points if you transfer it through 2 or more different cryptos in different wallets then call the cops on the nigger.

Wait so you are soliciting sex from a minor?

nothing wrong with this.

I’ll do this. Thank you user.

Tell him you're from microsoft and he has a "wirus" that's stealing his information. If he wants to get it cleaned up and restored he needs send you 20 itunes card and 5 steam card.

Tell him you can send him 3.6million in moneygrams but first you need him to send you $500 via western union to know that he is legit.

Bro seriously, stop it

So where are the nudes?

another post ending in 311? I sense a conspiracy.

And he said, bby send me nudes I showd u my dik.

Post his reply please the girl didnt exist btw op