Among all newlyweds in 2010, 25.7% of all Hispanics married a non-Hispanic (this compares to out-marriage rates of 9...

Among all newlyweds in 2010, 25.7% of all Hispanics married a non-Hispanic (this compares to out-marriage rates of 9.4% of whites, 17.1% of blacks, and 27.7% of Asians). The rate was larger for native-born Hispanics, with 36.2% of native-born Hispanics (both men and women) out-marrying compared to 14.2% of foreign-born Hispanics

Genetic research has found that the average European admixture among self-identified White Hispanic Americans is 73% (the average for Hispanic Americans regardless of race is 65%), contrasting to that of non-Hispanic European Americans, whose European ancestry totals 98.6% in average

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interracial_marriage_in_the_United_States#2010_Pew_Research_Center_Report_.28U.S._Census_Bureau.E2.80.99s_2010_American_Community_Survey.29
soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/take-back-our-cities
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sauce, you never sauced

Pew

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interracial_marriage_in_the_United_States#2010_Pew_Research_Center_Report_.28U.S._Census_Bureau.E2.80.99s_2010_American_Community_Survey.29

I'm married to a latina. I'm 6'2" blonde-haired and blue-eyed. idc about genetics, latinas are hot af

hnnnggg

>meet latina at mutual friends day drink birthday party
>she is quiet, conservative
>she rubs sunscreen on my shoulders
>contain my spaghetti
>go to bars at night
>pull her to grind on me
>she turns around and wags her finger smiling saying no or something
>dance with her for like 1 min
>she leaves grab her hand
>she pulls away

fuck lads she will get my seed idc

convince me to not fill her with based non hispanic white genetics

1/4 mexican

>comes to racist board
>racemixes

seek psychiatric help for your cognitive dissonance, it's astounding

racemixing int bad, beastality (fucking niggers) is totally degenerate

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/take-back-our-cities

I'm Hispanic but I at least plan to keep it in my race when I have kids. White bitches are trash anyways.

This board very rarely tears on hispanics. Plus, my wife is basically white. She's half-mexican and half-german, is 5'11", and has the features of a white woman besides raven hair and tan skin.

>Start dating short latina as practice girl
>take each others virginities
>Date for years
>her friends and family all think im great except her weird parents
>her brothers are both good friends
>I wanna marry a tall blue or green eyed women because im a tall brown eyed man and want good looking kids

Don't fall for the racemix trap if youre a beta faggot like me who cant cut off emotions. This goes for asian girls too you fucking weeaboos

Does she have US citizenship op?

I'm genuinely surprised whites are least likely to racemix, at less than 10% even.

This is a rare feel good story. Not saying interacial couples are bad, but with declining birth rates of whites it doesn't help the preservation

>basically white

No, you are either white or you are not. Your wife is a mestizo native American, she's not white just because you want her to be. You're delusional.

>This board very rarely tears on hispanics.
newfag
> my wife is basically white.
God I fucking hate nu-beta/pol/

You're the leftists of ring wing,
>dude lmao mexicans are white
>dude lmao racemixing is okay
Get out,taco driller

As long as you have 5+ kids you're doing fine. The preservation of genetics is of the utmost importance and you should remember that if you have a large number of kids there'll likely be at least a couple that get the bulk of good genetics from both you and your wife.

Miscegenation with a high number of kids is a good alternative for white men who can't find suitable white women to procreate with.

>brown eyes

Your not racemicing senpai

She was born in Georgia, So yeah. Jus Soli. She's the love of my life. I honestly hope my genetics and her recessive white genes can make white looking babies.

>Miscegenation...is..good
>leaf posting
Is this seriously 2016 Sup Forums ?

go4it

just don't come back.

t.Mexican

t. ass-blasted virgins
back to /r9k/ lads

It's not optimal, but in the absence of breeding stock white women it's appropriate.

>muh 1000% Nordic ancestry!

Lmao and you autists still wonder why you're virgins

>quiet conservative
>bar trash slut

Pick 1.

Pic related for earlier thread.

Poor troll, he's Jewish.

Wait...You dont think a person with 70% european DNA is white

You're not alone

It's probably a raid thread

Yes, I know his last name is fucking Fieldstein.
It's b8 for a reason

>he can't pull a white woman
>i'm the virgin
>"mexicans are w-white guiz,ACCEPT ME POOL SENPAI"

It's called mixed-race, shill

>improving the race

Clearly, the only way to improve the spic race is mandatory impregnation of latinas by white men.

I grew up in North Dakota. I've dated 2 blondes, 2 brunettes, and a redhead. I've had sex with white women. Nothing special lad. Of course, what would you know about being white Romania?

Romanians aren't white if we're being objective here

amen

Wait thats how Hispanics got here. Really makes you think.

>mexicans are WHITE and CONSERVATIVE
>ACCEPT ME \POL\ SENPAI
t. "white" american

Jesus H. Christ, you really are mad... Do I need to start posting the Romanians are Indians memes here? Get back to your sewer, filthy gypsy scum!

It's probably skewed by Hispanics marrying people of "Latin European" descent and Indians, Persians, Arabs, Mediterraneans who self identify as "old world white."

Also that's not an argument.

Incoming Hispanic Caucasian master race with all of the old great features with dance skills and capsaicin resistance.

>american education consists of memes

american "education"

One of the pluses of being a Sup Forumsspic is that you don't feel bad for shagging Mexiqt's and Mexiskanks.

If you play your cards well there's only one way to go and that's up.

Although sometimes you still suffer from that terrible ailment, a fever for the darker morenazas.

Twas the fall of the Spaniards in the new world.

>half mexican
>mexican half always asks why I don't like mexican chick's
>80 percent of the women on my mom's side look like the typical mexican lunch lady
>they all looked good until around 40
>tell them "lol idk lol"
>pretty much don't date niggers or mexicans
>some mexicans are burty dam hawt
>but I don't want to be lured into a trap and be married to a hob goblin after 40
>but goddam, the food
Now I'm with a hot white chick.
But the food man you don't understand

At least I got an education.

Very true. They practically pass for Mongolian, and not in a memetastic Finland kind of way.

>the Romanian flag consists of piss

Your wife still looks like the average inbred gypsy hobbit we have cleaning the streets for her welfare.

when people realize that SPAIN is in Europe and 99% of spanish are of spanish / english / french descent

23andme.goy said im 99.7% European
I must impregnate Blondes and Latinas

My wife, again, is 5'11". What's Romania's average height for males in their early 20's?
>5'7"
Besides being short little gnomes, you nasty lot are also hideously ugly with both Semite and Slav genes coalesced into one festering and illiterate race.

Sorry but you're a balkannigger gyppo, not white. It doesn't matter how much you tell yourself that you're descended from ancient dacians, at the end of the day you're still the product of Turkish or gypsy semen

Spaniards all have some nigger in em. Where do you think their darker hair and animalistic temper comes from? They missed out on viking gene drop raids too which is a shame.

infamously a racist board, but not an inherently racist board.
The population of this boards real cognitive dissonance lies in it taking its racial elitism seriously. like, in real life. Where you'll likely be mocked and laughed at by your fellow humans.

b-but muh one drop rule

>Mexican Internet Defense Force

Forgot to attach reference pic, sorry.
Probably can't read it anyway, Romani scum.

>Starts a war he can't finish
>Claims racial superiority when he himself is shitskin scum
>Loses badly to a white American and a White Canadian
Uh, it's the MIDF. Look out, guis!
Pls, kill yourself. Of course, everyday life in your country will probably do that without you trying.

>being the Jeb Bush of whites that marries his mexican maid
>"lol u gyppo"

Yep. This board is shit now, leave while you can. The shilling is out of control and they want to turn the whole country into California.

you mean by people who have been brainwashed by liberal media and leftist education?

But do you honestly think Romanians are white?

I'm ~15-20% Spanish and 1-3% Cherokee according to DNA tests.

>mfw basically 1/4 spic

That's right.

Shit, that pic got me all itchy.

>moving the goalpost
>"mexicans are white"
>"native europeans are not european"
>inb4 gypsy memes

>tfw no qt latina gf

Why even live lads?

What's a morenaza? Is that like literal brown spics?

Anything south of the alps or Pyrenees or Carpathians is not white

I'd rather fuck a 10/10 hispanic 45 year old woman than walrus walmart white trash in her scooter

It's very colloquial Spanish.

"Moreno (for men)"and "morena (for women)" mean "dark" or "tan one."

"-aza" is added to "morena" for emphasis so "morenaza' would be like a very seductive dark girl be it black/ or native.

Similar to the connotation of BBC "big black cock."

Some terms for brown spics are"
Moreno/morena

Prieto/ prieta,

indio/india

t.insecure virgin never getting hot latina PUSSI

Oh. Dark spic women are my favorite

Some grandpappy got yellow fever

That's some minimal cherokee.

Beat my spic-iness: pic-related

sure, those humans, as well as by those conditioned by generations of pure ignorance and stupidity. Though they'd have to be triggered by an opposite initial antagonistic circumstance.
brainwashing (conditioning/indoctrination) occurs across all social/political/religious matrices. The whole liberal/marxist agenda bullshit is absolutely fair game, but we can't forget to shine the light on the other end of the spectrum. To forget to do so would be really lame & shortsighted.
The pathetic part is that people capitalize upon their genetic differences (good or bad) without caring to think - in a cosmic/universal sense - that really we are all 1. that's the ultimate redpill.
but it doesn't fit with the agenda of a nationalist, a racist, or whatever faggot snowflake ideology tries to call themselves "better than everyone else"

Its thee hottest shit ever. Nothing gets me harder then seeing a white and Hispanic union.

I'm so glad this is trending, I'm so glad I was born just in time where white people are still a minority and white women don't realize how beautiful they are. Its my ultimate fetish to have a good happy spic / white interracial family.

Ok, this guy might actually be MIDF

Nice Iberian brah. I want to try 23andme

I do admit its fun to joke about, and that's what we're here for. politically incorrect humor. But when people take it too seriously, in real life day to day existence, they're ultimately going overboard, missing the big picture and look retarded. just my opinion on the matter.
I think everyone should be fair game.
You could call it.. the inbred cracker/ inbred nigger paradox.

Yeah, I have a weakness to them.
It's the eyes and the skin for me. They have really soft smooth skin.

This picture doesn't do much justice but I had fun with this girl last time I was in Mexico.

I'm black and 6'4, girlfriend is Hispanic and 5'5. Her dad is super short, my only worry is my kids will be way too short but I'd be ok with like 5'7-6'0, but if they're like him I'll feel bad

Really? 'Cause I've been tempted to try the one in your pic.

Hey! we almost match.

Dividing by known family history should put me at 1/16th.

Most genetic calculators run lower.

-shrug-

Gives me an excuse to not feel guilty chasing brown pussy.

I think you're good since 23andme is more accurate.

Interesting. For me I would never have kids with a dark mexican girl like that lol

That's good because we're east,north,west and central of the carpathians
We also live on top of them

being this buttmad. Being half Mexican and half German is basically being 1/3rd Native American and 3/4 White. trust me, you faggots would never spot a half Mexican in a crowed so stop deluding yourselves.

Yeah that's how I see it. We're a product of our ancestors wills, it makes sense for history to repeat itself.

I'll take your word.
Yeah I've reformed since.

When I marry I'll find a lighter partner for sure.

Like the pic in post says It's often not an implicit or a spoken rule, but it's real. Maybe it's just a phenomenom that happens in very mixed societies where we actually admit some features are better than others.

For example, you see blacks salivating over black babies with light skin, orangish hair, freckles, or freak green/blue eyes.

So if you can get the more favorable genes, why not? Especially if skin color corresponds with status like it does in Mexico and other countries.

>would never spot a half Mexican
>posts a pic of a photoshopped,white washed mexican to prove his point
Nah,mexicans have very distinctive features,just like pardo brazilians

Y'all mongrels bruh
>inb4 senseless shitposting

just dont have kids. being mixed sucks

This is so cute, watching white people fight over who's whiter is like watching Asians fight over who's got bigger eyes.

true. I gotta find myself a castiza