Glenn gets to fuck her

>glenn gets to fuck her
>he gets his head split open

Do you think she even cares? Did she feel anything or any empathy? How long before she moves on to Chad?

She won't.

One season, at best.

whaaaa women whaaaa

men move in quicker tbqh

>gets to fuck her
was that ever a good thing?

>>>/virginisland/

women are cold trust me

she prob had someone in mind before glenn even died and is partly releived now that she doesnt have to break up w/ him

S-SHUT THE FUCK UP ROASTIE!!

>implying she wasn't sucking Tyreese behind Glenn's back
>implying she ever enjoyed little-korean-micro-penis

well she was having his baby

if that doesn't say I care, don't know what does

The problem with Walking Dead is that their deaths are nonsensical. Their lust for realism where you can die at any moment is admirable, but it just isn't good story telling. Glenn just had a situation where he "died", then came back. They teased him leaving behind a wife and child and then returning from his near death as a new man. His story wasn't over.

Maggie's story was over. She's had to deal with pregnancy, found her sort of leadership role in their community and doesn't really have anywhere else to go.

Rick's story is over. He has already been demoralized. He lost his wife and baby and moved on and "settled down". He's gone off the deep end and come back. And now it's just going to be the same.

It all just leaves you not giving a fuck about any of them. I don't care if Carol or Maggie or Abraham die. Because their stories don't matter and most likely wont have a logical end point, as they want to randomly kill people off for shock factor. It is just bad story telling.

I am aware Abraham is dead, but you get my point.

>implying Kekman wouldn't
She'll turn Jesus straight, if not bisexual.

And Rick is taking care of Shane's baby.

If that doesn't show delusion, in that he belive it is his, I don't know what does.

Romance with Negan when??

wait is it really shane's child?

>How long before she moves on to Chad?

No

>Me and my wife's son
>Names him Bat Man

>fucks the guy who killed her husband
why are women such whores?

Funny thing is, Negan trys to cuck Carl away from Rick and raise him himself in the comic.

Eh, not really.

20 bucks she gets BLACKED