I miss 2007, 2008 and 2009. Those were the fucking days

I miss 2007, 2008 and 2009. Those were the fucking days.

I miss moot.

I miss rules 1 and 2.

I hate how Sup Forums culture not only leaked into the mainstream, but came to define an entire generation.

I hate how old I am and I want to die.

I wonder if kids these days feel the same amount of anger, loneliness, and hatred that drove us to make this place.

I miss being a newfag... now I'm ancientfag..

I miss being edgy and having edgy friends.

Whatever.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ttc5AXUOcFQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

(Robitussin edition)

You and me both, OP.
Sup Forumsrohug

b was always kinda crappy but when I started in 09 there was definitely more oc and intelligent argument

It's never coming back. Stop waiting.

It was great until Sup Forums started leaking... That fucking forever alone flash mob was one of the best times I've had on here. Trip codes, duck rolling, desu, etc.. Miss it too OP.

>tfw I used to feel like such a newfag joining in 2011

I'm with you OP. Sup Forums is dying painfully. I wish it wasn't

Stop whining and be an hero

I’ve been here on and off since 04 maybe 03 it’s been so long I can’t really remember but I do remember it had its moments but was never consistently great or even good.

I miss this

bunp

another oldfag here

I miss encyclopedia dramatica articles before it got sold

Sup Forums was good and was the central hub for tom foolery on Sup Forums

fresher memes are posted on facebook and instagram and youtube now, even non normie shit that would give grandma a heart attack is shared on "mainstream" social media now.

I miss OC green text, all of it is stuff saved from years ago, people dont write stories like they used too

I miss OC YLYL threads, none of the YLYL threads are funny, its all normie shit that middle aged parents would laugh at on facebook

I miss days when moot would play PUDDI or I love little girls on repeat annoying the fuck out of everyone

I miss when summer was actually summer, now its summer all year round with the normies.

I miss when a trap thread was a treat, not every fucking thread on Sup Forums

I fucking hate celeb threads, theyre no longer taboo or secret, everyone and their grandma has celeb nudes now, its not cool anymore

I miss OG memes like dickbutt and hole guy, now dickbutt is a reddit household name :(

I miss raids when people would fuck with normie sites

I miss trolling people till they cried or rage quit, now they all join in on the trolling and laugh at themselves

I miss Moot too, even if he is a faggot

I miss when there was just a general abundance of OC every day, 50% of threads were unseen stuff nobody had seen before, and it was all cool and good, now its the same recycled shit from years ago.

Bingo.

oldfag here
I'm with you bro
this place was never good but it was better and it was on the d-lo , rules 1 and 2 applied, now its like a popular tourist destination on the internetz for edgy meme teens

Sounds like a lot of people have centepedes in their vagina.... Yeah. Old Sup Forums was the best.

hi, same

this thread does not deserve to die.

Glad I'm not the only one who hates this getting old bullshit

me too user, me too

I'm pretty sure they do I came here for the first time in like 2010 which was when social media started to explode because I didn't feel like it was something I could fit into I'm sure that's a thing that still happens

Can any newfags confirm?

Wtf are you on about its always been like this stop being so jaded

Sup Forums has just become shit mate its not you.

You would come on here and just have fun back in the day, now it's just fucking naked pictures of girls, creepshots and rekt threads. Sup Forums is fucking shit now.

Those have always been the main components of /b

You should probably consider suicide OP

06fag here, just hit 30, it's not all bad, but yeah, it'll never be the same again.

>drove us to make this place
you didn't make shit, fuckoff faggot.

I mean, it was shitty before 2013, but the huge influx of normans from the 2016 presidential campaign and the 45th's ultimate election. The biggest to date, and when they sent the normans, they're not sending their best.

Sup Forums was better when it was apolitical and the nazi shit was just lulz. Not that it was ever good, just better than the shitshow it's become.

Not just edgy kids, flat out senior citizens from all this political bullshit. Just look at all the idiots responding to bot threads, it's a sorry state of affairs now.

Any of you fags found homes at new chans?

Bump for old times sake

I miss sage and noko actually doing anything.

I'm gonna be straight and admit to being a newfag and a lurker.
Even I am disapointed, come here everyday to see some new, funny , interesting stuff. All I see is the same threads everytime.

move on.

>the only oc is logposting
cringe

I miss the raids and so much original stuff now its all celebs,traps,political shit,nigger shit,blacked,cucks need to do away with the same fucking shit thread after thread

I just wanna know where 'Anonymous' hangs out these days, not interested in moralfaggotry, but I suspect proper oldfags are still there and can help us with the lulz again.

anything but 4+Sup Forums. any faggot can be a mod so you see anons getting banned from boards left and right. mods may be fags here, but it's 100 times worse there.

There's so many bot threads, most of them flat out ads, that it's hard to even find real content that isn't one of the threads that these permasummerfags continually spam. It was actually a lot of fun when it was mostly edgelords and autists geeking out and trolling.

AnonOps is still around.

I miss it too ;_; not just thst but the internet in general . Now my grandmas on it.

WELL
noko is now default
And sage still works just nobody knows how to fucking use it cos they're newfags
People used to all collectively sage shit threads because they where all like-minded now everyone has a different opinion cos there's so many more people

Kek

Word, fuck that place and hotwheels.

7chan is still around and that little chan that was temporarily part of Sup Forums during the Kimmo Alms Vs. Moot stuff, tinychan, is still kicking, but slow as fuck. There aren't many others that I bother with anymore. I think otakutalk is still in lock down. 420 is still 420 I guess.

Thanks for the non troll reply, I do go there, but it seems as though they hate chanfags, also, I just see moralfag OPs and nothing to do with lulz.

9gag?

I am pretty much in the same boat as you.

Time to stop the faggots and mack Sup Forums great again

I got here when the jessi slaughter incident was just going on and goddamn do i miss the days where i didn't have to give a shit and just laugh and feel at everything on Sup Forums

Now i have responsibilities and am a father figure and this shit makes me depressed. Wish i could go back to when i was 17-18, best years in a persons life.

> It was actually a lot of fun when it was mostly edgelords and autists geeking out and trolling

That's what I heard about Sup Forums back in the day, never came here looking though. When I finally decide to come and see it for myself, I catch it at the worse time.

Be the change you want fgt

I think we all know there's only 1 thing we can do

create a new board that can only be accessed by typing the full link and only a few people know about the board, and it's like old Sup Forums.

oh yeah and rules 1 and 2 apply

I haven't dealt with AO much in years, but anonymous isn't the same power it once one, part of that being to the same decline as the rest of the board. Don't be afraid to pick up the mantle and do your own thing though. Like all ops, it just takes a handful to get the ball rolling.

Otherwise you're going to spend a lot of time lurking on irc and waiting for faggots to accept you and believe you're not a fed or whatever.

It's probably time for a new collective anyway, user got some things wrong, some things right, but it could be done better by learning from its past. Not the only one to echo this sentiment.

Hidden boards are fun, but chinky admin won't swing for it.

>Oldfags
>redditspacing

yes, i wish it was like 07 too. i had friends we would play video games, eat fast food. i'm 30 in a wheelchair i don't even talk to them anymore. i got into a car accident driving home from their house.

You're bringing back roast beef nightmares, that shit was spammed everywhere. Last I heard she's a he now and has reached true landwhale status.

>I have how old I am
You're probably like 25 years old. Time to grow up and quit living in the past, faggot. Start paying taxes and be a man.

that is literally the saddest thing I have seen or heard in 9-ish years

damn man that sucks...

Please sign this photograph you old faggot

Old Sup Forums was just "I'm nerdy and weird, i read comic books/watch anime/read manga/play video games, i like to post dank memes, if you meet me in real life i'm pretty friendly, i'm an outcast because the mainstream likes chads that get laid and i'm too shy".

New Sup Forums is "I'm a shut in self obsessed narcisist psychopath neo-nazi and i have wet dreams about murdering people every night, i'm an outcast because i'm batshit insane and people run away from me on sight".

Sup Forums remains the main hive for social outcasts, all that changed is that the first group isn't as ostracized anymore.
Most people from the first group now either post on reddit, or make content for youtube/twitch. Not icluding the few basement dwellers that now just enhabit the "secretedenchan" or other non popular chans.
I know people don't want to hear this, but it's the truth: the old userbase moved on and became the new "norm" the new userbase hates.
The new userbase moved in and remodeled the groundwork that was laid by the same people they now hate.

It's kinda funny because they're the literal definition of "YOU MADE THIS? I MADE THIS, WE WUZ KINGS" but don't even realize it.

This place is dead for or on oldfagg language "no potential for sufficient lulz to merit the effort"
at least we have the other chan where raiding and having fun is still allowed

Old Sup Forums was just "I'm nerdy and weird, i read comic books/watch anime/read manga/play video games, i like to post dank memes, if you meet me in real life i'm pretty friendly, i'm an outcast because the mainstream likes chads that get laid and i'm too shy".

New Sup Forums is "I'm a shut in self obsessed narcisist psychopath neo-nazi and i have wet dreams about murdering people every night, i'm an outcast because i'm batshit insane and people run away from me on sight".

Sup Forums remains the main hive for social outcasts, all that changed is that the first group isn't as ostracized anymore.
Most people from the first group now either post on reddit, or make content for youtube/twitch. Not icluding the few basement dwellers that now just enhabit the "secretedenchan" or other non popular chans.
I know people don't want to hear this, but it's the truth: the old userbase moved on and became the new "norm" the new userbase hates.
The new userbase moved in and remodeled the groundwork that was laid by the same people they now hate.

It's kinda funny because they're the literal definition of "YOU MADE THIS? I MADE THIS, WE WUZ KINGS" but don't even realize it.

This place is dead for or on oldfagg language "no potential for sufficient lulz to merit the effort"
at least we have the other chan where raiding and having fun is still allowed

I reminisce about the good ol' days quite frequently. We're the old faggots in rocking chairs on the porch yelling at kids for being stupid now. I'll always have the memories of when this place was young though.

which chan is it though

itt faggots who have no fucking clue wat the fuck is going on youtube.com/watch?v=Ttc5AXUOcFQ

I know part of that feel, life gets in the way. I didn't mean to ghost so many people, but I did. 07 was a great time to be an user. You doing okay adapting as far as everything else goes after the accident?

Way past time for something new

>st we have the other chan where raiding and having fun is still allowed
W-what is the chan

impossible. too many people like you are here now.

i dont wanna kill it

violation of rules 1 and 2 is what led to the shitshow that Sup Forums is now. why on earth would anyone with any interest in the good old days repeat the same apocalyptic mistake and tell you faggits where the fun is?

You a straight bitch for that.

allchans.org

Go click about, Sup Forumsro.

okay, I understand

but my discord is Salvador#8370 if you think I'm not a faggot

Rules 1 and 2 only during raids newfag

Bullshit, it was mainstream media.

wrong

>posts discord links
>not a faggot
pick one

>discord
>not irc

Faggot confirmed. Sorry.

Does sage actually still work?

t.newfag

saying it here will be retarded like talking about 4chann on reddit back in 2008/9

no

>there
Are
>people on here
From 2010 and later thar call themselves "oldfags"

Jeez i came in 08 and im still a newfag. I remember when i was younger like circa 2009 these 2 kids were talking about Sup Forums and it was just so cringey.

yes, it was mother's day 2013. i went there got bitched at by her mom for the stupid bracelet i bought for her( i bought the same bracelet for my mom) friend just kind of sat there while she bitched at me. when she was done talking i went to brother's room played god of war HD. i drove off had a seizure while driving.

pic somewhat related it's what my car was just didn't have a spoiler and a dent from friend. friend and mom both kind of teamed up on me when i was there.

I didnt think so

Saged

Apart from 8, is there a chan a post count similar to Sup Forums?

You have a smol penis and are probably pretty fucking ugly

How would I go about seeking this fabled land

sage was never a "downvote"
sage allows you to post in a thread without contributing a bump. (it's as if you never posted anything so the thread just keeps getting older and pushed to page 10.)

i use it all the time to respond to shitty threads (99% of Sup Forums)

I have it, it's just dead and nobody uses it

how do i seven?

8is a good place kinda slow but it only need some dedicated user-kuns to get the engine working again also since the rules are more loose normies and sjw who go there usually get BTFO fast 8 is not a bad place just need more active posters

Dammit, man. That could've happened to anyone. I'm glad you at least made it and maybe losing those friends weren't the worst thing ever.

Was the bs a trigger for the seizure? The only time I've ever had them was coming off benzos.

I know that feel. I miss being a newfag in 06 when kids would delete system32 and copy paste triforces. Now Sup Forums is just fb fap threads and edgelords

does anyone have the link to pic related?

could you faggots stop talking about 8
you're not abiding by 1 and 2