logofshit.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes.

>Be me in highschool
>Scenefag back then
>Vans Warped Tour
>Summer 2011
>I staked out in the porta-jon toilet closest to the stages for 36 hours
>Hundreds of hot beer shits, piss, vomit, cigarette butts, bloody tampons and ass sweat rained down on me day and night
>Still I waited
>Second night falls
>Up to my chest in the cess pit of waste
>Delerious, I drift in and out of consciousness towards the end of another BvB set
>The music stops for a while
>Hear the jingling of scene kid accessories
>Am I hallucinating?
>"Great set, bros, I'll be back - I've got to take a massive shit."
>It's Andy Sixx
>His footsteps get closer, as does the jingling of his Hot Topic chains and belts
>The door opens
>It's time
>I tilt back my head and open my mouth as wide as I can
>Andy grunts
>He rips a massive fart that blows my hair back
>I see the log crowning
>The steam nearly blinds me
>It dangles for a moment before slidding silently down my throat
>It is warm in my chest, like a sip of brandy
>By the time it's all over he's pushed three more hulking logs into my gullet

Dump

This is now mainstream

I hope not. Logs are for Sup Forums and /bant/ only

It's so ubiquitous that most anons ignore it. There's always a few in the catalog and they've become boring, repetitive and predictable. They are now classed as one of the cancer that logposting was meant to be a protest against

Pic relevant

>cataLOG

>*titter* - he said "log" *smirk
You make my point well - boring, repetitive and predictable

>titter
>tit

I don't like this meme, but I like that it's a meme. If that makes any sense.

I went to see a band that really liked, The Birthday Massacre, and these fuckfaces were an opening act. Andy Logg called out me and my friends for sitting in the back looking unimpressed. "Yeah, this one is for you guys in the background with your arms crossed."

Told TBM how this fuck was spitting on his fans, got them kicked off the tour. Feels good man.

We should rig a game for control of Sup Forums and make it to where logposters win

I THINK MY FRIEND SAID STICK IT IN THE BACK OF HER HEAD

Your rage has become boring, repetitive, and predictable

sauce on pic related? anyone got a link?

Kek he posts the same thing in every thread, and no one responds because he's boring and posts the same thing every time

logofshit.com/

Are they mainstream as in "Facebook mainstream"? Or just on Sup Forums?

So. Fucking sick of these posts

>t.

Almost like clogwork

That's not armchair. The armchair psychoLOGist posts the same wrong pasta in every thread and constantly uses ;) like a tween girl being catty on facebook

>newfag
>shit tier meme is a year old

>shit

Does anyone have the discord link?

Dubs logged. Didn't know there was a discord but I don't use it anyway

Yeah, there was one with animaterr man and the guy who created the Dani Filth meme

Logged this one into my collection

Dump

never seen someone so desperate to force a meme

>I remember my beautiful time in Ohio... now witches and logless shills wander the countryside

It's not forced and it's not a meme. It's a process.

Logical Mystery Tour

Dump

it's so sad this guy spending so much time shopping all these pictures....maybe he is a retard and has got nothing else to do?

Grow up

Grow up

>coming from a poster this immature

is your mommy very proud of ya? good for you.

>taking about mommy
This is how we know you're in fact immature and need to grow up

For me, it's the McShittin'. The best fast fart shitwich. I even ask for exxtra McShittin' sauce packets and the staff is so creamy and more than willing to slidd that fat sopping loaf.

One time I demanded le McShittin' sauce packets and they gave me sixx. I said, "Wow, Andy Sixx's Loaf is Steaming Hot!" and the nice friendly McSixx's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to suck a log of shit out of your gothcore anuns".

Now the nigger greets me with "hey! it's I'm going to suck a log of shit out of your gothcore anus!" and ALWAYS give me sixx packets. It's such a moist and fecal atmosphere at my local McSixx's restaurant, I go there at least sixx times a week for lunch and a large shit coffee with anal discharge instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm craving his hot fucking log but want a wet clog that is fecal, sopping, and can match my Black Veil Brides needs.

I even dunk my pink sock in McShittin' sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant. Share your clogg'ed McShittin's stories!

Reminder that Andy logs poster is just one dedicated autist with all the time in the world solely focused on posting here.

NEET

more pathetic than retarded, but definitely has nothing else to do, imagine spamming Sup Forums as your full time job?

Look it, it´s Justin Bieber from the metal

animaterr man is on benefits so thats why he does this all day

>we

did not your mommy told you not to tell lies?

Dump

Dump
Logless shills can fuck off and drink filthy piss

haha you posted it again. epic bro lol