Ywn be as cool as Lou Reed

>ywn be as cool as Lou Reed

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zdHGX-AMYvs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I already am though
since when was being a self hating jew druggie homo cool?

He was a talentless jewish rat. he was never cool.

homo jews have big cocks, so I'm ok with that.

Actually, jewish penises are even smaller on average than white penis.

Can you imagine being jewish? You're some abomination that got the worst of both worlds, both sides of your black/white origins. Literally the worst feature of every race your ancestors degenerately race mixed with.

>Lou was not able to function at that time. He was depressed, anxious, and socially unresponsive. If people came into our home, he hid in his room. He might sit with us, but he looked dead eyed, non-communicative. I remember one evening when all of us were sitting in our den, watching television together. Out of nowhere Lou began laughing maniacally. We all sat frozen in place. My parents did nothing, said nothing, and ignored it as if it was not taking place.

Cry harder you uncool losers

they control the world, including whites so it's not that bad

>Lou ‘was becoming increasingly anxious, avoidant and resistant to most socializing, unless it was on his terms. In social situations he withdrew, locking himself in his room, refusing to meet people. At times, he would hide under his desk. Panic attacks and social phobias beset him. He possessed a fragile temperament. His hyper-focus on the things he liked led him to music and it was there that he found himself.’

Lou Reed was a loser desperately trying to look cool hoping would secretly not find how much of a hack he really was.

Who's the qt?

Lou was a dork
Cale was cool af

Lou Reed, you idiot.

ok Adolf Smithler

Mary Woronov

>Height: 6'0"

MUH DICK

For a supposedly gay man Lou Reed sure shagged a ton of attractive women

Lou was cool and most people who met him said as much

It was a very awkward time. Nobody knew the extent of how much of a LARPing faggot lou reed was.

Obsessed

That interview is hilarious to be fair.

Well i think he's cool. Being gay or at least questionably gay is punk rock.

which fake lou reed persona is this one called?

>Being gay or at least questionably gay is punk rock.

It's more counter cultural among gen z to be fully straight. look it up.

Oh, Cale...

>tfw people tell me I look like Lou Reed
music for this feel?

Lou Reed

youtube.com/watch?v=zdHGX-AMYvs

nu-male

I DONT WANT TO BE

What does any of that have to do with being a hack?

Gen Z isn't very punk rock.

honestly one of the biggest drawing points of VU for me is the sheer amount of live, (remastered) demo, outtake stuff they have