If you see dogs as pets, and not food, you're a Soyboy. Pic above is the proper use of Dogs

If you see dogs as pets, and not food, you're a Soyboy. Pic above is the proper use of Dogs.

Post pictures and videos of animals being tortured for this thread.

have fun being you, it probably sucks pretty bad

What the fuck is a soyboy?

This.

>What the fuck is a soyboy?
It's what you call somebody who is very soft hearted.
Here loading Milo shows.

shouldn't you be in Sup Forums talking about "reddit spacing"?

Fuck off china nigger.
Chinese are niggers and should be treated as such.
Rational empathy is what makes Europeans special.
Animal abusers are on the same tier as niggers and goat fuckers.
You see ubermensch whites kicking dogs? No of course not?
You know who does that shit? Niggers, and mudslimes and chinks.
That's fucking who.
Dogs are loyal creatures.
Exclude pitbulls, those are the blacks of the dog world.

Don't cut yourself on that edge, son.

He's not from Sup Forums dumbass.
He's a shill co opting Sup Forums terms.

Only gooks cook and eat dogs

SPIDERMAN WE NEED YOU

You're under arrest.

They are food but we have so many other options we have no need to eat dogs and cats.

>you're a Soyboy.
do you imagine a boy's cock in your mouth this much OP?

I don't see how OP is supposed to make any sense. One can keep a dog pet and eat dogs at the same time, it's not mutually exclusive. One can even kick street dogs ontop, those diseased shiteaters should be exterminated

what does it taste like, as compared to other meats?

who's the best boy?

It's really tender.

>Soyboy
What? Is calling someone a Hipster faggot getting old now?

Cooking dogs as food is prohibited in the US because of food contamination issues. Dogmeat is NOT regulated by US Food and Drug.

Can't I see them as both?

I mean, love scruffy, give him bellyrubbinz and hugs. But when shit goes south, just like your tubby neighbors, he's a fresh source of meat.

>filthy gooks calling others soyboys

FOR THE SEXUAL THRILL!

and if you like torturing and killing dogs, you must have been molestered & raped when you were a kid :^)

Is AVGN a soyboy?

It must suck being a gook and having to eat dog meat. I prefer Burger King or McDonalds

you say that as if it's a bad thing user

who's talking about torturing them. just butcher them and eat them.

I had dog when I was in korea. Tasted fine. Kinda gamey, but good with tarragon.

If your goal was to convert me into a vegetarian, then congrats you did it.

Nah, James is alpha as fuck. Mike is a soyboy, same with that other fat fuck too.

Anybody that does this is a beta little pussy. I'm all for eating and killing whatever if you need to, but this is just some edgy shit. Must suck being a virgin, yeah?

the meat tastes better when they're skinned while still alive. It's weird but it's considerably better.

You won't get my dog faggot

There's no way. When animals die under those circumstances they release chemicals which make the meat taste like shit.

>edgy faggot can't stop chugging cum

I'll get you my faggot. And your little dog too!

what was he doing?
Fucking the dog??

he wanted to go out.

>tortured
I understand that you see all animals as a source of protein and with this point I fully agree, but torturing them is just plain edgy

Fucking zipperheads.

don't be disrespectful of other countries "culture" and "tradition" you bigot :^)

Better a SoyBoy than a GoyToy

the fear is delicious. it's because you're slack. weak. do you think a gazelle is calm and full of fucking xanax as it's chased down and torn apart?

No. It's scared as fuck, releasing cortisol and adrenaline. To Type A alpha pack predators, it's like A1 and a garlic rub on the body and blood of jesus.

>do you think a gazelle is calm and full of fucking xanax as it's chased down and torn apart?
lions and tigers don't eat gazelles because they're gourmands, they do it because they will die if they don't. It doesn't matter worth a flying fuck what it tastes like.

Go hunting and kill your own meat, gut it and cook it up right on the spot. THAT is what good meat tastes like. The shit modern slaughterhouses shit out has to be genetically engineered and force-fed to even be edible because of how strung out and fucked up they are their whole lives.

>lions and tigers don't eat gazelles because they're gourmands,
How would you know? You haven't had any meat that wasn't docile. That hasn't been farmed. Or if hunted, quickly shot with an arrow or bullet.

Tear an animal apart slowly and cook it. I promise you, after you stop being a pussy, it will taste delicious.

hello triggered meatcucks.

can someone help me find this video

>Doyle

>Tear an animal apart slowly and cook it.

stress causes the release of various chemicals throughout the body that causes the quality of meat to go down significantly. additionally, it alters the taste, which in the opinion of most, makes the taste worse. it's part of the reason butchers try to kill and bleed an animal quickly.

>I promise you, after you stop being a pussy, it will taste delicious.

whatever you say edgelord.

>To Type A alpha pack predators, it's like A1 and a garlic rub on the body and blood of jesus.

dang dawg, don't cut yourself on that edge.

I'm willing to bet you've never killed anything larger than a mouse in your life.

You're soft. Like a little pillow that your girlfriend gets for the couch. One of 200 that seemingly has no purpose. And they don't. Garfield. You're a little couch pillow with a picture of Garfield on it.

That's you. That's exactly you.

listen to me motherfucker. I've been balls deep in bloody raw potroasts, potatos and sexually assaulted potted plants all day. I've masturbated 11 times to pictures of Gila Monsters and George Peppard since 5.40 a.m. and I have 5 hours left in my day. I have cried during a marathon of Seinfeld and laughed at the lost episodes of Murder She Wrote. I am a goddamned instrument of national policy the likes of which you have never seen.

So take your "edgefag" "reddit spacing" "cuck-boy-r-dee" and whatever else manlet cheetos eating tendies demanding sadness that is your life and hide, because you stand in the face of a god made man. I WILL HAMMER MY PENIS FLAT AND FLAP IT TO COOL ME ON WARM SUMMER DAYS.

YEEHAW! YEEHAW!

what, because I have a basic understanding of why it's ideal to quickly kill and drain the blood from an animal while it's slaughtered?

sorry dude, we can't all be ignorant, screaming edgelords like you.

Based.

>mfw eating tasty Gaegogi

oh yeah? well I chewed up a ball of aluminum foil.

hurr durr edgelord edgelord edgelord

That's what millenials say. slack millennial phonefags.

you're repeating yourself you slack panzy fuck.

troll bait

If you wouldn't eat this you're pretty much a vegan edgelord. Dog is delicious, to insist that such a prime and tender meat should be used for other than human consumption is absolute idiocy.

I'm a big softy then, cause dogs aren't food. Beef and chicken sure. But torturing animals that can't defend themselves is what pussies do. Have fun being a low level psychopath to scared to fight something your own size.

chinky brinky detected

No, thanks, I wouldn't eat a dog until something like crisis happens.
I'd better eat a pigeon.

I agree.

THough i think if crisis happens ill wait until the food runs out. Then ill let my rottie free to do as he will. Then ill kill myself.

Fuck that struggle shit.

I'd rather eat humans, so can I start with you?

gooks are a fucking disgusting race with no morals whatsoever

>Anonymous 01/28/18(Sun)21:43:49 No.758
Same, I will never hurt such a dog. Love them more than humans.

By the way, what is better in crisis: eat semi-rotten meat, or be a vegan?
Meat kinda means protein, but you might die from AIDS.
Vegan kinda means you will be super weak, but at least you will not die from AIDS (probably).

you seem upset. does being called out on your teeny-bopper bullshit bother you?

your argument for slaughtering animals in a cruel fashion boils down to "you have to try it" and "if you don't like it you're a bitch". which sounds an awful lot like a pussy trying to convince the world that they aren't a bitch.

try not to be pusillanimous swine your while life kid.

You are speaking with the pure truth here m8

you blubber like a redditfag about your tv-inspired morality.

your moral compass has been entirely mandated by what you learned by the idiot tube. he-man. MLP. G.I. Joe. Slack pussy writers who are paid to pander to the masses via a committee.

you've never had thought of your own in your life.

Why does his mouth need to be open in every picture? Oh my god. It's so awkward to even smile in a picture let alone be known as "open mouth guy"

Eat that bitch slice by slice like a ham.

honestly, I'm surprised you managed to stop chugging onion juice long enough to contribute to this thread.

so do you have to stop and ask the other proudboys what to write when you respond? or are you just guessing what would please your idols?

so do you blame society for the fact that women find you repugnant? that they don't respect those "alpha" things that you do?

as far as i can tell, in order to be a soyboy, you just have to be happier than and to the left of the person calling you it

you hunger for it.

go away evil dogger. Shawns got us.
trips get

yeah? well I'm willing to bet you've never even had garlic bread.