What do women want?

What do women want?

Well...

Someone with a dick made of chocolate that ejaculates money.

A big black wolf in a garden.

A man with a dick made out of expensive chocolate that ejaculates money

hivemind

A little frog named your dad.

A white man with money to marry and appear like a civilized human being and a huge BBC to fuck behind his back, so she can be the whore that she truly is.

Some guy whose dick is expensive chocolate and ejaculates money.

Short answer...
who gives a shit

1. Money.
2. Huge cocks.
3. Buff male bodies.

to be left alone and not be sexualized.

WAT

You can't be left alone and have attention at the same time

>chocolate dick
>money

pick one

whatever tv tells them

Short answer...
women :^)

cinemasins?

Women are a wandering contradiction.
They want somebody who respects their independence and ability to lead but as soon as it gets difficult they want(need) someone who's in charge and taking the lead. They want to be seen as equals but without losing their privileges as a female part of the society which goes from getting invited for a drink to getting the first seat in a lifeboat when the shit hits the fan. They at least say they want someone who is understanding and caring in theory but when it comes to actual romances they want a rough sex partner who is able and willing to put them in their place but still has some gentle trades in which they see their potential to "be the one girl who is able to turn the tough guy with the hard shell into a loving partner who's showing his soft spot".

Sound's difficult? It actually is not. As soon as you understood the principals, it is quite easy to just show them what they want to see. I am not the best looking guy but I am in good shape, I got a good sense of humor and a bright understanding about the crazy needs a women has. That's why I am not the first choice when it comes to picking up a girl in the club but as soon as the women got to know me they really think they are deeply in love because they finally found the whole package.

A giant chocolate dick that cums money. That simple.

principle was the word I was searching for, ger-fag with lacking english skills, my bad.

Maybe you made different experiences but my post pretty much sums it up for the majority of the women i got to know. TO make my point clear: I am saying this free from any rage, I simply found out this is the easiest way to get laid.

Das Konsequent durchzuführen ist nicht so easy wie du schreibst.

Die guten Dinge des Lebens erfordern halt ein wenig Arbeit in Form von Training.

The real answer here.

Yeah. Pretty much this.

The soy-(barely-)boy feminist who really believes this sort of shit outs himself.

Yes. This is why they text naked pics of themselves and bitch online about how men are evil.