What was this film trying to say?

What was this film trying to say?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G7oglIAdnJM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Everything is shit because of degenerates and we can't do anything about it

white bois be crazy yo

White people are evil

Did you even watch the movie? What do you make of the Mexican scene where the thugs threaten Douglas' character?

The wife is the villain in this movie. I saw this when I was very young and I got the message straight away.

Douglas' character LITERALLY did nothing wrong. He never abused or harmed his kid. His wife even says this to the policeman when he asks her if her husband ever threatened her and her kid and she said "no" to everything.

The wife is one of those vile females who want to ruin a good man's life and drag him down.

In the end the son was so happy to see his father again near the end before Douglas sacrificed himself because he knew that he would never be with his son again (and the stupid cop being on the wife's side really fucking angered me).

It's about control.

fucking niggers

ugh,,, angry white guys... stupid white dudes! berniebros... drumpfkins... rednecks...

this is true, while we're shown that he had latent anger issues, the film makes it clear that his wife unjustfly fucked him over by stealing his kids away when he didn't commit any crime

It shows men can be driven to insanity when they get fucked hard by modern courts in divorces

There was literally no reason for the wife to not let him see his child for a few minutes to give him a present before he started going postal.

>Literally did nothing wrong

He threatened to shoot up a mcdonalds because they weren't serving breakfast. Fuck him.

That was after his wife fucked him over divorcing him.

and now they serve breakfast 24/7 lesson learned

What's the logic in arbitrarily stopping serving breakfast a minute after noon? It's not like they're suddenly out.

Modern life is complicated and losers sometimes get desperate and make bad decisions. It glorifies the freedom of not giving a fuck but also shows that there is a line that once you cross there is no turning back and that life in a state of nature is cold short and brutal.

So they're losers just because they can't handle the shitty world that constantly beats them down?

Not necessarily, they become losers when they make the decision to commit evil acts. Such as rob, murder, or stalk other people. All three of which the character in the movie ends up doing. If he had just gone home and abandoned his shitty Honda civic, used his days off to look for another job or move some where else, he wouldn't have been a loser at all. Most of his problems were a result of his own stupidity.

That logic requires you to see those acts as evil, which they aren't necessarily.

explain how murdering someone isn't evil....

What if that person is Hitler?

If you lose your job but keep pretending to your mom that you haven't by leaving at the same hour each day you're gonna be laughed at.

What if Hitler got arrested? Imprisoned for life. Made to look like even a bigger fool than he was. Perhaps after years of imprisonment and living among people of other races he may have seen the error of his ways and apologized. Think of where the white power movement would be if he had been reformed?

Self defense isn't murder either. There is an obvious difference.

What the fuck are you talking about, delusional idiot? When he was in her house and watched the tapes it was shown that the wife had all reasons to divorce him and be afraid of him, the guy was crazy, in those tapes, he progressively gets more angry and borderline psychotic, he gets irritated because his daughter doesn't want to ride on his shitty pony, he threatens them, he just wants to have his retarded fantasy of a middle class family where everything is perfect which doesn't work out because he forces them to do it. "COME ON GUYS! IT'S THE PIER YOU LOVE THE PIER, IT'S YOUR FAVORITE PLACE!" It's obvious he at some point went to far in his role-playing and she had to take actions before it was too late. Fuck, even he realized that by the end of watching them but no, you go:
>GUYS, HE DID NOTHING WRONG XDDD

It doesn't matter how right you are, frustration isn't justification for abandoning civility.

>Think of where the white power movement would be if he had been reformed?
much bigger or non-existant because there'd be little to none white guilt and everyone would be a white supremacist

That's completely wrong.

that just invokes the anthill paradox, not that it was one minute after in the film

It was barely a couple minutes after and there's still no logic in doing it considering they obviously still had the breakfast food available. What are they gonna do with it otherwise, just throw it out? If someone wants a breakfast, GIVE THEM A BREAKFAST.

gooks only care about the bottom line and are ungrateful being here 2 weeks after leaving their own shithole

spics shoot up everything and think they're hard bastards, pussy out as soon as the victim hits back

women stop fathers from seeing their children, probably make up bullshit later making their dads look 'absent'

men snap, everyone snaps

so i guess just people break is the lesson.

A man is pushed to his breaking point and rebels only for himself to become the monster.

Striking back against petty qualms and bad luck make you a lunatic psychopath.

It's about losing control, and letting injustice get the better of you.

'You're angry because you were lied to? They lie to everybody. That doesn't give you the right to do what you did today'.

i'd do it for the fun of it

I disagree with that quote. Why should anyone else deserve to decide who has "the right"?

I think it's not about 'the right' but rather 'to do what you did today'. You can't act with impunity just because you feel wronged, especially in the case of vigilantism when it's a detective saying that quote.

I can't believe no ones posted that triggered cuck from Rotten Tomatoes yet.

Everyone in this world is a cunt deep inside

they're not obliged to. Breakfast menu food might take different equipment. That equipment might need to be turned off, cleaned, packed, or start cooling. If that doesn't happen in time, it might interfere with other menu items. Maybe that sounds like a trivial gripe and it is - there's nothing wrong with bending a few rules to help a customer out - but no one is obliged to.

It was about class issues and how some people simply got fucked by the man, millennials will only bring up race issues.

youtube.com/watch?v=G7oglIAdnJM

D-Fens and the protester are in the same situation, simply fucked by the circumstances.

They switch the breakfast grills to burger grills, they couldn't do both at the same time at the time.

It was burgers or breakfast, not both, and lunch customers want burgers.

Boy you got baited so fat.

>It's obvious he at some point went to far in his role-playing

And this is why you don't marry nerds or LARP'ers

>"YOU TOLD ME YOU WERE A WOLF VAMPIRE!!! YOU LIED TO ME!!! PUT HER ON THE HORSE!!"

Deets?

Hello?

They deserved it the fuckers wouldn't give him breakfast even though they had it

remember me