I just look up my former high school bully (hes your typical gymbro) who literally destroyed my confidence and made my...

i just look up my former high school bully (hes your typical gymbro) who literally destroyed my confidence and made my life hell and he now runs his own exercise physiology business.

Is this how the world is? The world just isnt fair. Idk if Sup Forums will bother but it would make me feel a little better everyone just mass 1 star his business on google.

Nah, you deserved to get bullied. I'll drop him a five star.

don't be a faggot, go to his ''exercise physiology business'' and fuck his ass with 3 massive dildos

Kek

Yeah i guess thats how the world works. Bullies always win

5* business if you ask me faggot.

What did you think this is a fairy tale and every bully ends up a loser? Bullies have confidence which often equates to success while beta fags like you wait for imaginary forces to rectify your failures. If it’s any consolation your bully’s gym looks like shit. Like he’s set up in his moms basement. Once you grow up you’ll learn running a bidness doesn’t automatically make one successful. Fuck you. You’re welcome.

one of you two is following their dreams
the other is trying to ruin the other person's dream
who's really the bully here?

not your personal army you cumsucking fuckshit

Lol thanks user. Thankks for the consolation. Yeah he had set up his gym in his parents house hence why it is called the garage exercise physiologist

Fun fact: the popular kids grow up to be popular adults. The aggressive ones become aggressive adults. The little bitches stay little bitches.

I know, because despite all of my efforts to change it, I'm still a little bitch.

But I look great naked, thanks to the training that your bully gave me at The Garage.

5 stars.

>physioLOGy

>physioLOGy

My middle school bully ended up playing professional football.

Grow up and get over it you fucking pussy, I want to bully you you sound like such a fag.

Almost had Sixx magic here

>exercise physiology business
>in a garage
>with a smith machine

Just rated OP. Not because you told me to but because it gave me something to do.
And also quit being a humongous faggot.

Typical sydney fag.

Thanks man. Yea im trying my best. Sometimes your mind feel shitty and it reminds you of the past

Everyone in Sydney lifts. I started too late and yea as said. You still feel like a bitch even after putting the work into your body.

Once a bitch always a bitch. But people who didn't know me before wouldnt know

Internet will know