>first time on Sup Forums
>casually mentions that im a girl
>immediately accused of lying

are you guys okay
is it that rare that you see a female
we're not an extinct species you know

tits with timestamp or gtfo

girls have cooties

If I can pontificate for a bit, for your edification, one of the rules of the Internet is "there are no girls on the Internet".

This rule does not mean what you think it means. In real life, people like you for being a girl. They want to fuck you, so they pay attention to you and they pretend what you have to say is interesting, or smart or clever. On the Internet, we don't have the chance to fuck you. This means the advantage of being a "girl" does not exist. You don't get a bonus to conversation just because I'd like to put my cock in you.

When you make a post like "hurr durr, I'm a girl" you are begging for attention. The only reason to post it is because you want your girl-advantage back, because you are too vapid and too stupid to do or say anything interesting without it. You are forgetting the rules, there are no girls on the Internet.

The one exception to this rule, the one way you can get your "girlness" back on the Internet, is to post your tits. This is, and should be, degrading for you, an admission that the only interesting thing about you is your naked body.

tl;dr: tits with timestamp or GTFO

It's standard procedure that you show tits with stamp and then state your business. It's not necessary in a thread you post in but once you start one, you must.

"casually mentions"

"oh btw im a girl" very casual indeed

Girls like dick, so that makes them faggots.

>hurr durr tits or gtfo hurr durr

this place is a cesspool

You must be new, the rule is tits or gtfo

>>casually mentions that im a girl
There are no girls on the internet. Hence TOGTFO

And?

this is how it works: timestamp or gtfo timestamp or gtfo timestamp or gtfo timestamp or gtfo

this is sad, genuinely

casually mentioning your a girl on the internet.
Sure...

"Fraud"

I'm repirting that

Havent seen this pasta in a minute.

Hi girl, do you happen to main Mercy in the popular fps game Overwatch

who the fuck plays overwatch

Show us your dick.

Tits with time stamp or or didnt happen

normal fags

It's not so much as its rare, it's more of anyone used to say "im a female on the internet give me attention!"

It got old fast, So that's where tits and timestamp came in, to show proof you weren't an attention seeking faggot.

I'm not seeing tits w/ timestamp op fag

i mean im not posting tits sooo
just gonna have to believe me lmao

TITS WITH TIME STAMP

TITS WITH TIME STAMP

TITS WITH TIME STAMP
4 CHAN HAS SPOKEN. YOU MUST SHOW US YOUR TITS BY LAW

But..... 4 chan has spoken...

Don't bother OP

but see here's how im different

i did do this for attention
but im a girl who did this for attention

whore

you have to really be sad to pose as a girl on Sup Forums

Just time stamp ur parts without showing ur face. No one will ever know.

On a serious note,it could just be a piece of paper with a time stamp and maybe some womanly part like ur fingers with nail polish or something

Ik it. This is a dude.

Alright got bored. Laaaates

you guys are idiots. still not posting actual tit. is this good enough to prove im not a 37 year old virgin?

Yes

No. Not good enough. GTFO. Fucking newfags.

Either tits and timestamp
Or sharpie in pooper
Or ya know you could just GTFO

some virgin is gonna fap to that pic too i stg

i mean if you look at the fuckin notepad on my stomach it says the date and time

No, prove this is you. Tits or gtfo.

literally just fishing for nudes now. posting tit wouldnt prove it was me either. im not fuckin retarded