Why haven't you killed yourself yet user?

Why haven't you killed yourself yet user?

I'm not a sad sack like you

Same guy promoting suicide every day. Are you really that sad, user?

I haven't killed myself because I know it would make my mother happy. Me simply being alive, a state of being she tried all too hard to alter when I was a child, burns in her gut like acid. My simple existence GAULS her. And killing myself would let her win. I'm still alive because FUCK HER, that's why. She's going to die, knowing her only son HATES her with a depth, and passion, that defies her ability to define the word, and there is nothing she will ever be able to do to change that.

Just waiting for my doggos to die.

Because I'm still enjoying the anonymous blowjobs from tinder and grinder.

Because that would mean...

Because from experience, I simply dont have the balls to do it. Instead, I just want to watch society fall and take advantage of the opportunity to do fucked up things

Me too user, I hate my mother, but refuse to kill myself just to piss her off even more, she raised me to be an unloveable obese monster. I can't wait until she reaches the age she needs me to "care" for her, keep her sitting in shitty diapers and wet sheets for days...

>GAULS her.
>GAULS

Here's to hoping the purge becomes a real thing. Happy killing user.

i'm triyng to find the vid for pic related, anyone got the link?

Either you're an edgy little faggot, or you're the most honest person on Sup Forums. I can't tell which.

My mother beat me into a coma when I was 8yrs old. I was sent into foster care for 5yrs. In those years, I was forcibly removed from three homes due to extreme physical, and sexual abuse. When she found out about what happened while I was in foster care, she LAUGHED about it. The last time we ever spoke, was more than a decade ago, and the last words she evr spoke to me were "I should have had an abortion when I had the chance." Followed very closely by telling her if she ever came near me again, I would kill her in cold blood. She would never ask me to care for her, because she knows, if her fucking heart was on fire, I wouldn't piss down her throat to save her life.

If you kill yourself, the jews win.

waiting for certain family members to kick it first.
Then i'm outta here

I feel that I'm more useful to the Jews alive.

Self preservation, it's the natural thing to do.

I'm not the same guy.
I'm a new user

my sentence of hell isn't over yet

No, until i fuck w/ someone

cause i don't feel like it

motivate yourself

> implying i havent

Nice. Good for you user.

sex is overrated
totally not worth enduring this hellish existence for i must say

But killing myself without making my most depravate dreams come true is kinda frustating

jerking off and eating still has some marginal value, and addictive hooks in me. gets less and less everyday tho.

you ever actually think about it?
it's gross
it's dangerous
it's a waste of time
and there are faarr better highs to obtain.

sex is for peasants who can't afford decent drugs or thrills

How is it frustrating when you are dead?

Genuinely? Because I want to do so with barbituates in my 60's, not as an act of desperation or depression. I get just enough pleasure out of life to be worth the risk of a more painful death out of my control.

>Who can't afford decent drugs
Ffs i live in colombia, i can afford the drugs i wish in this fucking shithole

Nice quads negro

I tried last week but failed miserable now I'm taking prozac

and yet you can't seem to escape the brainwashing which
>le hur durr sex is so gud!
it's dumb, gay, and about as risking as taking a needle or skydiving anyway.
if anything it's more dangerous than skydiving, as at least you die if you fuck that up, instead you live with burning and/or mutilated genitals if you fuck some whore

10/10 partner.... 18 year old qt 3.14 side girl... good enjoyable employment. Nah, Im good

Cause life is what you make it and I chose to make mine fun

do people do partial suspension hanging with feet on floor because full hanging seems painful probably?

I'm not gonna fuck any bitch i finds on the street, i have more Exquisite Tastes than fuck some bitches (that i'm not gonna said)

I tried couple times, but my desires Torment me and keep me alive.

>Because I'm going to die of natural causes or an accident.
>I'm just going to sit back and watch Sup Forums tards
self destruct.

So.... What you're saying is, you're not gonna eat a bullet until you find, and fuck, some little kid, and forever destroy their life. Jesus Christ, you don't need to kill yourself, you need to be killed.

>hurr durr only street whores have STDs!
>pretty faces and rich girls are immune to disease!
holy hell kid, stop fucking lying to yourself, escape the propaganda for just a moment and realize how stupid you sound.

because lif's good :D

damn

cuz im so damn good looking and good at things

don't worry you'll do it and want to kill yourself even more because it's disappointing

Because once you're gone, you're fucking gone.

I never said a kid ffs, is weirdest than that

Music
Way to optimistic for my own good even though I know I wont righly be happy
Distractions like games and reading
Just got into writing because I cant play dnd anymore, tried a book right off, no like, doing a short story. Ive had numerous hobbies but I feel like this one cant be taken so long as I apply myself. Otherwise...not much else stopping me accept worrying about ruining other peoples lives by dying.