Other urls found in this thread:

massappeal.com/the-time-bruce-lee-said-muhammad-ali-would-kill-him/
youtube.com/watch?v=0PLBXAcKyDw
youtube.com/watch?v=SncapPrTusA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>bruce lee 15 seconds into the first round
Dumbest question I've heard in a while.

my monies on bruce lee
they're both actors, but brucey bigger and definitely stronger and had been training in a large variety of fighting style since an early age.
mayweather just mastered boxing during an era of weak fighters

>hurr durr no contest bruce lee isn't alife!
>how can le dead man fight?
inb4 the above

B-Bruce Lee was amerifat ?

Like... The General Lee ?

Lee, Mayweather wasn't trained for mixed or fighting without gloves (unless you count his wife)

Bruce Lee, Floyd isn’t a dangerous enough striker to stop Lee’s grappling and with no grappling points going Floyd’s way he’s not gonna be able to stand up the way he usually does. He’s forced to be more aggressive to go for the finish or get enough significant strikes to warrant a decision victory. As long as Bruce Lee secures a takedown within the first minute and a half of each round he’s probably got the fight locked up.

Jesus, Floyd stands less chance against Lee, even if they restricted it to straight boxing rules, as McGregor stood against Floyd.
Floyd would lose faster & with less offense than fucking C. M. Punk did.

>Lee is 9 years younger than Floyd

>world's best boxer versus an actor
Mayweather obviously

>an actor
Nigger, I can't even.
Lee was legitimately one of the most badass martial artists to ever live.

That doesn't even look like Floyd

Roger Federer vs Tiger Woods
> Basketball style

Who'd win?

This is the logic of you casuals

With a one inch punch? You sound like you have zero fight knowledge. Figures. You understand floyd is a boxer and Bruce Lee is a mixed martial artist. If they boxed floyd would baby him like conor

>With a one inch punch?
>that was the only kind of punch Lee had
Read him breaking down a Muhammad Ali punch, and why it was a thing of beauty that showed what a great fighter Ali was. The man understood fighting in a way few ever have or will.

sauce on pic related? anyone got a link?

Whenever someone says floyd wouldn't win in an mma fight look in the mirror and ask yourself "why do I constantly repeat the same obvious thing over and over on the Internet" understand floyd is a boxer and MacGregor is a mixed martial artist you know that and so does everybody else. Ya gotta stop do better

Could he out box floyd? I'm sure his movement would be weird for the first couple rounds but after that... we know what's happens

This theoretical fight that'd never happen cause the man is dead certainly wouldn't be out of the blue.
Lee would have time to prepare, and given time to train & prepare, could beat almost anyone hands down.

Nobody is going to rat me out jackass

saw this video posted somewhere, anyone got the link?

True. It's one of those things where we can only speculate the outcome. In a stand up fight who do you think could give Lee problems?

>Read him breaking down a Muhammad Ali punch, and why it was a thing of beauty that showed what a great fighter Ali was

>Bruce set up a wide full-length mirror to reflect Ali’s image from the screen. Bruce was looking into the mirror, moving along with Ali.

Bruce’s right hand followed Ali’s right hand, Ali’s left foot followed Bruce’s left foot. Bruce was fighting in Ali’s shoes. “Everybody says I must fight Ali some day.” Bruce said, “I’m studying every move he makes. I’m getting to know how he thinks and moves.” Bruce knew he could never win a fight against Ali “Look at my hand,” he said. “That’s a little Chinese hand. He’d kill me.”

massappeal.com/the-time-bruce-lee-said-muhammad-ali-would-kill-him/

I know what quote you're referencing; I just though this was funnier given the convo

bruce lee isn't a real fighter

are you guys fucking baiting right now? Bruce lee is a real fucking fighter and a famous actor.

I mean. Yeah if the movies were real.
There one real video of him "fighting" and it's not spectacular what he does Stephen Thompson can do the same shit

Bruce. Although Floyd in his prime would be ALMOST as quick, I don't think he could match Bruce. Also, since there will obviously be only striking, the man who can kick AND punch has the distinct advantage.
NEXT

I feed off your cheeto-dusted anger

Floyd Mayweather, no contest, first round KO.

Martial arts aren't real, boxing is.

Trips of truth

>the best at performing choreographed movements while shouting

Oh wow yeah I'm sure that his larping abilities would be helpful against a guy who makes a living hitting people for real.

Lee wasn't trained for actual fighting.

Damned if I can find it atm, but it's the one where he's talking about Ali being able to punch full strength while moving backwards. What you linked proves my next point, though;

Anyone who could hit hard enough, a Tyson or Ali, could beat him. But only if they could touch him. Bruce was smart as hell; he'd study & mimic your style & use it to avoid you. He might only score one or two hits on you in the meantime, but you'd not score any.

Sports > martial arts.

Bruce Lee was a delusional LARPER like all kung fu and karate guys from the 80s.

Guys like gene lebell. To this day if you do Greco Roman wrestling and boxing you kill in mixed martial arts against trained fighters. Grappling like judo and BJJ is disrespected. A guy like Bruce Lee simply cannot touch Floyd mayweather or any boxer or wrestler. His tkd larping gets done in muay thai. Its muay thai why the fuck would you have black belts do kicks and shit? We have elbows and boxing. Thai pads. Why would you defend or protect larping? They gave you the answers mma there's the cheat sheet.

>makes a living hitting people
>Floyd

You haven't watched a lot of his fights...have you?

He became an actor because people knew about how fucking crazy a fighter he was. His reaction time and senses were inhuman.

Video related
youtube.com/watch?v=0PLBXAcKyDw

I've seen him land and receive actual punches which is more then I can say for Lee.

He'd fucking slaughter Mayweather in a posing contest though, I will give him that.

You realize Bruce Lee was a huge boxing fan wannabe who practiced Wing Chun and gay shit like that until he's like "HURR LET'S MIX EVERYTHING CAUSE WING CHUN SUCKS ASS LET'S DO JEET KUN DO"
There's a nice old photo interview about him talking about how he imitated Muhammud Ali and is a huge fan.

They were both on steroids, but the only difference is that cuck Bruce Lee injured himself lifting weights and switched over to retarded circus trick calisthenics while weighing 130lbs.

Also, Mayweather when he was 25 was literally playing around with every fucking boxer. 8th round in, he wouldn't be breathing hard.

I seriously fucking hate nerds that dick ride Bruce Lee
and guess what, I'm Asian.

The only difference is that I'm not some anime trash who believes in fantasies and I refuse to be some Bruce Lee troll.

Bruce Lee will lose to Mayweather.
Bruce Lee will lose to Tyson.
Fuck, Bruce Lee would even lose to Rousey.
Fuck this overrated movie star chink. It's almost as fucking pathetic as Steven Segal thinking he can beat up UFC fighters, like seriously fuck you and burn in hell.

inb4 mad.

Cool video of Lee not fighting.

I think there's some type of micheal jordan mysticism associated with Lee just because he was the shit at the time people will just say he's the best ever. Some tribal buttsuck stuff going on

>omg he pushes a guy standing with his feet together
ya.. my 8 years old nephew can do that

Jordan actually proved himself though, they don't belong in the same category. Jordan didn't get famous pretending to play basketball.
Whatever you think of his legacy compared to other people in his sport, he did actually play it, unlike Lee who basically made a living as a professional Chink.

Kehk

Here's how the fight would go
>Mayweather lands a single jab
>Paid off official calls a tko

what?

also
youtube.com/watch?v=SncapPrTusA

>I'm Asian

Asians don't say that they get all butt hurt and say there specific ethnicity. You lied to us and I don't appreciate that

Do you actually believe this is possible? It's CGI you fucking brainlet.

The best cameras during Bruce Lee's time were FILM cameras which you couldn't move like that because they were heavy as fuck with stands and were capped at 30 FPS. The ball wouldn't even be clear with a camera from back then.

Seriously kill yourself.

Kek yall niggas ruthless

Mayweather would beat the shit out of Bruce lees corpse, end of discussion

At mixed martial arts? Lee.
In boxing? Floyd.

They're both good at separate things. The difference being, Floyd is very GOOD at boxing. He meta-games the sport to win as much as possible. He's not a heavy hitter, he's an outboxer. Counter and wear em' down.

Lee is a master of martial arts. So much so that he created his own style and philosophy of combat, in order to better express himself.

They're in totally different fields and different skill levels.

This is fake as shit bro. You should know that.

>literally commercials
oh yeah bro.. so real
I guess that commercial where a guy jumps 500 ft into the air is real too

reminder that bruce lee never actually fought