Shitbox thread? Post your shitbox, not nice cars allowed. Under 5k kbb value only

Shitbox thread? Post your shitbox, not nice cars allowed. Under 5k kbb value only.

> 2002 Saturn SL
> 106K miles

Don't have a pic on me so here's a google image.
98 Subaru Forester winter car

This with shitty ass paint job

I had one of those cars. I loved it. Reliable as shit. One repair until the head gasket blew at 157000 miles. Yeah that's not much but literally one repair (shifter cable snapped). Plus I delivered pizza in it so I was driving the shit out of it.

Floridafag detected.
Where you live at user?

do you hotbox your shitbox on the regular?

I like
Can't go wrong with that man.
I've had to put a power steering pump and a rack and pinion in this one but thats really it so far. Been a great little gas sipper.
Pensacola

1996 VS Commodore

2003 Civic with 230K. I paid $1500 and the piece of shit keeps going. Stay away from this generation Civic. Go with late 90's or 2007+

96 tercel for the win
>sun fried paint
>all manual accessories
>4 speed stick

old reliable

for real, the fucker wont die

Had to google that one man, first time seeing one.
whats wrong with the 00-06?
You'll have it forever.

2004 Zafira 1.6

The bogan classic

What shitbox to buy under 3000$?
(Thirdworlder, have some americans and more euro. And slighly japs)

It's an Australian car so I don't blame you.
Oath.

WOW under 5k with 106k miles WHAT A SHITBOX LMAO get a real shitbox kid

just bought a 98 forester after my mustang died. decided not only to get a forester, but specifically looked for a manual. (only drove autos before)

2001 Honda Civic. It is a very sincere car. When I walk back to it, it cannot be seen in the parking line because everything other than a Cooper mini is so much larger.

actually cars are more expensive in the 3rd world.

ive got a 2006 Suzuki Gran Vitara XL7
>US its worth 3000$
>Latin America worth 12000$

>>US its worth 3000$
>>Latin America worth 12000$
Kinda true.
I am jealous, you have 2000$ priuses, but here - no.

95 Mazda Miata except the clear coat is almost completely peeled off of mine and is missing a fender. Fucker ain't even manual. Next to zero redeeming qualities, just good gas mileage.

I love seeing these on the road. I hate to see them super neglected, but the one in that picture looks decent. If that's yours and you get a cheap paint job, rejuvenate the bumper rubber and clean the wheels up it'll look brand new.

Not gonna go take a pic but yeah. 2001 Hyundai Elantra that I've been driving for about 15 years.

>Good gas mileage

Lol fucking americans.

You can get a car that does 60 to the gallon for under a grand in the UK and most of Europe.

Sup slowfags?

Got a 2007 Honda Accord with 160,xxx miles that I’m trying to sell off for $4,600. Someone wanted to look at it today but I had to work OT so it was dark and of course who buys a car in the dark.

My friend has one of these. It was his first car when he was 16, and it still is his car at 26. Still in good shape, took good care of it. He can afford a new car, but you can't break the bond between a man and his car

I had an SL2 at 190K miles. Backflipped it and the engine stayed on. Monster car.

If it makes you feel any better, I paid less than a grand for it lol. Only thing I've replaced on it in 7 years is alternator fittings and plugs/wires, basic regular maintenance stuff.

Oh dude I know, I have a 94 and a 98 Miata in the UK, I beat the shit out of the NA and all I've ever done is service it regularly.

And to me, it gets terrible gas mileage lol

FLORIDA MAN

>2002
>106k miles

Get on my FUCKING LEVEL

95 camry with 240

i'm triyng to find the vid for pic related, anyone got the link?

Oh wait, I did replace a valve on the side of the tranny but it was a real cheap fix. I got shitty mileage when I first started driving it because it was burning a little trans fluid but after that I got crazy good mileage. Gas needle wouldn't even move after a 60 mile drive, which was a welcome thing after owning a v8 truck lmao.

couldnt find a shitty enough picture, don't have a picture of my actual one

but here it is. but mine is a lot more scratched up and rusted. same dumpster green.

That's mental to me.

You can get like 10 different old 2L diesel cars in the Uk for under a grand, and if they're in decent shape, they'll get 60mpg on a sensible motorway run.

damn wasnt done typing.

continued: very good engine. solid block. reliable like nothing else.
i get to laugh at how small other vans are.
can fit 17 people.

but, really hard to make friends. people seem to think that you would only drive / have a vehicle like this, if you had the intention of hurting people.

2k v6

Fuel is watered down here considerably though too admittedly.

I know you guys pay a lot less, but still.

You can get some diesel Golfs here that will do 600 miles to a tank on the motorway.

Not mine but 2002 Grand Am GT
Originally paid 11,375, one previous owner.

Currently at ~140,000 Miles.

...I drive a '93 gofuckyourself.

>Shitbox ride.

Vinyl Stickers on mine.
Weeb edition.

asddddddddddddddddddddeqwe2323

Yeah, I was hard on mine when I was younger but I've learned a lot about fixing my own shit from it.

My shitbox is only 1 HP.

Fun fact. Horses actually make about 14.9 horsepower.

It's not a 1:1 as you might think.