Whats good motivation for losing weight and getting in shape?

whats good motivation for losing weight and getting in shape?

Discipline and routine. Make a plan and never under any circumstances break it regardless how you feel.

my motivation is to be laid some day, I'm 24

Look at anyone in old their old age who didn't do that.

Fat people are repulsive and is the biggest turn off for me

sex

Also, motivation is the biggest meme ever sold to you

pants too tight

belly touches legs when taking a shit = time to lose weight

fat people get no respect

Find a gym with good looking fit women.

Join the Marine Corps.

Motivation for losing weight and being in shape is fucking losing weight and being in shape you dumbass.

Obese from 12-30, kissless virgin, lost 78 pounds in ~8 months through strict diet and daily exercise. Never left house during weight loss process. First night I went out, got laid.

My biggest tip is anyone who tells you that you can lose weight through exercise is full of shit. Weight lose is 80% diet and 20% exercise. Exercise to be healthy. Lift to get muscle. Diet to lose weight. Do all 3 for best results.

sobriety

>got laid by a fat single mom roastie

You like my dick?

Maybe I just lead a boring life, but honestly, what else is there to do?

Every other day I go to the gym for an hour, because otherwise I'd be here. I don't buy into the whole runner's high bs, but it does feel nice just to not waste a whole day online now and then

lol, no. I wouldn't touch fat chicks even with I was a 30 year old obese virgin. I just went home and jerked it instead.

lol, no. I wouldn't touch fat chicks even when I was a 30 year old obese virgin. I just went home and jerked it instead. I have pretty high standards.

It's a bit underwhelming

>whats good motivation for losing weight and getting in shape?

Sup Forumsrother motivation comes AFTER you begin your workout.

What comes before? Workout with friends on an organized program designed by a good trainer.

That's the secret of crossfit--- they turn working out into a social occasion that people enjoy.

You can get the same from other things like BJJ or just finding a buddy and going together to the gym.

Just going to add here. During the weight loss my dick went from 5.2 inches to 6+ inches. There's way more fat covering up your dick than you think. Do you really need more motivation?

Smoke pot. Lost 30lbs in a year just from smoking. And you get high. Two birds with one stone

When I got tired from quitting my diet and exercise

all kinds of chicks at the gym. Fat girls that work out at the gym are top tier, easy pickings.

Real talk I used to be super introverted when I wasn't in shape. Wasn't fat by any means, but just not fit. Then I started lifting weights and made a couple of friends at the gym. People started talking to me more, girls started noticing me more, and basically I became more outgoing. The social aspect of it for me was what made it worthwhile.

Motivation? Being angry about yourself is the best motivation. Being angry about being so out of shape that climbing few stairs gets you breathless. If this doesn't make you angry and wanting to get in shape nothing will.

Nice reddit spaces. Maybe you should go back to facebook.

>whats good motivation for losing weight and getting in shape

There’s nothing wrong with the guy making shot easier for the rest of us to read, fat ass. Big blocks of text are annoying.

Plus, he’s right. There’s some sort of saying that goes “Work out to be fit. Eat healthy to lose weight.”

Seriously, the main thing is your diet. Focus on better eating habits. While doing so, you need to start doing cardio and lifting weights. Even though weight loss is 90% diet, all of these other things go along with it, hand-in-hand to make you more aesthetically pleasing.

The cardio will help you get in great shape. It becomes addictive. It becomes fun. You’ll be able to fuck longer. You’ll look better. You won’t have to worry about loose skin once the weight is lost (unless you’re fucking boogie2988 big). It burns calories. It increases confidence. As you lose more and more weight, the easier it becomes, so you can do even more. Imagine walking upstairs at 250lbs and being out of breath. Now imagine being at 200lbs and walking up them. You’ll be able to fucking sprint up them.

Lifting weights will make your body look great once the weight starts coming off. You don’t have to look like fucking Arnold Schwarzenegger, but you will definitely look defined and healthier. Plus, muscle increases your metabolism which will help you lose weight.

See, all of these aspects work together. It’s up to you to make that happen. Good luck.

Oh, as for the motivation, just do it, man. Seriously, you have to force yourself to get started. The first month it may be grueling, but eventually you’ll look forward to it. Also, if you fuck up, never ruin the rest of your week. It’s easy to trick yourself into saying “well, I’ll start back on Monday.” Fuck that, tomorrow is a totally new day. Get yourself back on track and try to keep it that way. Hiccups will happen, but it’s how you respond to them that matters.

reverse google search
no results, mfw

Tis true

Holy shit Mike did you make this thread?

yeah, whats wrong with it?

????? So feeling like you're physically able to do just about anything is not enough? Neither is love an attention?? Wtf do you want out of being fit? What's your plan for when you reach your fitness goals??

bro i lift so much i got some ribs removed to strengthen my neck and mouth

>OP, are you still with us?

>Weight lose is 80% diet and 20% exercise
I agree

Lmayo can you spot me bro

prove it

Try it.

lmao im 20 but i want the same thing. my dicks already small, bieng fat makes it look smaller.

you got kik? whatsapp?

when and where

The mirror

You're gonna do 2000 calories a day of exercise? That's hours every day, which most people don't have.

I'm kidding bruv I don't even lift like a big boy yet; tall skinny guy. Also I don't meet user's from the internet. No exceptions

How else are you gunna really know for sure if it works?

Get up and move and walk around and cut back food a little bit, like skip breakfast or something, and don't pig out right before bed.

how many tendies per day?

Ain't no reason, OP.

Snake diet.

Almost everyone will treat you differently (better). Seriously, almost every single person will respect you for reasons they don't understand. If it's not respect it at least seems that way which is good enough for me.

Neet life definition.

Pussy

watch "my 600 pound life"

u get bitches on ur dick

You'll feel less anxiety and likely it'll lift a lot of depression. You'll be approached by women.

>You'll feel less anxiety and likely it'll lift a lot of depression.
This.
>You'll be approached by women.
This you're results will vary.

self esteem goes up

Vegetables have carbs :). If you cut all carbs you will absolutely die.

It's good to recommend TRYING to cut carbs, but as atkins proved some people have enough willpower to actually do it, and those people died.