Are black police officers bro tier or is it just a meme?

Are black police officers bro tier or is it just a meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/04/26/us/racist-texts-san-francisco-police-officer/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I know two black police officers and I can confirm they are bro tier.

No one thinks that 100% of blacks are bad. It's just that there are enough bad ones that you wouldn't want too many blacks in your community since even the good ones have a high likelihood of knowing the criminal ones.

dey is sum uncle tom ass niggas

Yeah back when I lived in the States, I let 2 black cops to have fun with my gf

the only black cop i've encountered was a female monstersaur that weighed at least 350 lbs. she was riding with a white guy that did all the work I assume.

He reminds me of the fat one from Key and Peele

I wonder how black police officers feel about black lives matter. I mean, they are really between the lines here.

They hate niggers so they are ok in my book.

pretty bro tier in my experience

Was he bro tier?

Had a black cop who let me off easy. (Had a missing license and wasn't wearing a seatbelt. Just moving the car for street cleaning) No seatbelt infraction was 250 dollars, but he only got me for no license on me. 25 dollars :3

him and pulaski did nothing wrong

cnn.com/2016/04/26/us/racist-texts-san-francisco-police-officer/

CAN'T

at least one

>goodnight sweet prince

Tempenny did literally did nothing wrong, he was based as fuck

it could potentially redpill you , I assume, because certain narratives would just be destroyed before your eyes

but I'm positive some black cops would just be super-niggers, niggers with a badge and a gun. beating the shit out of everyone off the cuff but more protected.

The ones I know are great (about 6 or 7 in my town that I know). Conservatives, pro-trump, hate niggers (especially the ones that scream "das raysiss"). Not sure how it is for the rest of the states.

CORNER

Big Smoke and Ryder did nothing wrong. Also, CJ is a busta, a straight busta.

Black police officers, (and police officers in general) tend to be redpilled because the majority of crime is committed by blacks and when police respond they are dealing with criminals who are overwhelmingly black.

Better than niggers on the other side of the law for damn sure.

Black cops are basically the protype of uplifting animals to sentience. Even though the education requirements are rather low you HAVE to do them and the blacks that do are almost a completely different species.

>Brother goes to state fair with his wife that just came to america about a year ago
>They park in a grocery store chains parking lot because there was no parking near the fair
>Blacks smoking weed in front of cops and overall acting like faggots and nogs
>They leave after about 40 mins
>"What a waste of time!" his wife says, and she never wants to come back
>They come back to the car missing from its spot
>"FUCK, WE GOT OUR CAR TOWED!"
>go inside to talk to manager but bump into a cop that told them as soon as they stepped in the store
>"Ay mayne, yo car got toed. I got you a man dat can take care of ya"
>Uhhh, ok. Whats the towing companys name that hes with?
>"Nah mayne, he just a guy, he aint got no company, yous give him $50 and he take you dere."
>Wut, Ok sure, send him over.
>After about 20 mins, a ghetto as fuck truck pulls up with a HUGE fat black dude. Wifes brother pinches him so he says no to the ride because its not safe.
>Brother says no to the cop, cop gets mad and says that its your problem and you wasted my time
>Brother gets his buddy to drop him off at the towing company.

I am a HUGE cop supporter. I am even a fucking boot licker, but its cops like THESE that give them a bad name. Hell, im even trying to be a cop, just got my degree in CRIJ. fuck those corrupt cops.

There are good cops, and there are great cops, and there are bad cops. All come in all colors.