OK so a friend told me to post here, that this is a good place to seek advice

OK so a friend told me to post here, that this is a good place to seek advice.
I think a nigger is trying to move in on the gf. How can I stop this before it gets out of hand?

quite simple tbh. theres ntohing you can do, if your girl is thirsty for some black cock then shes gunna get it.

Too late. Shes already been sucking his dick.

dont show any negative towards black, or else she might resent that and get with him to spite you

Yeah, no I just found out about this. There's got to be some way I can stop this from getting out of control.

Then let her. If she's trashy enough to use drugs and go after nigger cock, then she's a whore who doesn't deserve your time. Just cut her loose.

She buys speed from him. I want her to stop going over there but I I don't know how to do that without starting a huge fight.

Samefag.
Nigger.
Sage.

If she's anywhere near fuckable she's doing the drug dealer.

There's no way. She comes right back over here after getting her drugs and then we fuck like crazy.
The nigger's trying to MOVE IN on her, big difference. I have the power to stop this if I move quickly.

What's really gross is OP is fingering his cock as he posts here.

Go with her don't let her be with him alone.it not fucking rocket science.

This

why do black people smell so fucking bad tbh

Op give nigger my number and say it’s your gf... I’ll text and meet up with him in a dark motel and fuck him like he’s never been fucked before.. then when he realizes I was a guy he will realize he likes me better now and I will date him. Problem solved

Sure....

Tell her this - hook up with a black guy and this is what you get - he's a convicted felon, drug user, drug dealer, on probation, on parole, has a GED or high school dropout, no meaningful job skills or trade, probably not even a fucking drivers license, still lives at home well into his 50's with his mother or family member, never had a father, raised by a single mom, has probably gotten other girls pregnant, owes child support to his other baby-mamas but hasn't paid a fucking dime, is a "rapper" which means his cultural idols are other drug users, felons and wife beaters...

Jesus.......ANY woman regardless of her skin color hooking up with a black dude is a fucking moron.

But hey, if you have a woman who is capable of being taken away from you then you need to drop her NOW.

Racist cunt. U disgust me

You can't. Only way to salvage anything is by dumping her