Be me

>Be me
>Turning 30 tomorrow

I want to die just thinking about turning 30. Women I used to chase after in their late teens/early 20s now see me as a grandpa and I'm expected to date used up women in their late 20s and early 30s, when they start to become hysterical and batshit crazy. It's not just about dating though. I just miss being full of life. I can't think of one positive thing about turning 30 tomorrow.

u gay nigga. deal with it candy ass.

Nah and I wouldn't fare well. Gay men like their twinks young and fit.

Maybe sort yourself out so you don't look like a grandpa and still fuck teens

People's expectations shouldn't have any influence on you.. unless you're a soyboy that is.

Grow up faggot

>grow up
>on Sup Forums
kek my nigger a site full of autist weeb neets

Money, or a nice car hooks HS girls every time. Only chase legal ones though, FBI fuck you up.

Find a kinky 18/21 yr old on kink websites that like older men.
Alot of younger women like older men, you just gotta find the well and tap it, there are plenty of younger women out there.

>I just miss being full of life. I can't think of one positive thing about turning 30 tomorrow.
Also

Try to be more fit and eat less shitty and keep your body in shape

And celebrate the fact that you are smarter now (or should be atleast) than you were in your 20s and can make better life decisions.

That's all I got nigger

Meh 30 isn't that bad. I turned 30 and I'm dating a girl that just turned 22 so it works out sometimes. Even for old, chubby alcoholics like myself who only play vidya and browse Sup Forums when i'm not working.

30 is not fucking grandpa my nigga. Unless you're super out of shape and you smoke and drink constantly.bno one is "expecting" shit from you. There's plenty of young women that only like older men. Not way o!der rich men. You're the only thing stopping yourself from feeling as young as you did a decade ago. Suck it up my nigga.

T.27 year old

If you drink, cut back to almost quitting. Same with smoking. That shit will just make you look 3-4 years older and, for heavy drinkers, your 30s is where liver scarring is likely to occur. Drink more water, exercise, and dress maturely. I'm sure your metabolism has gone to shit by now, so watch your diet.

Depending on your level of success in your 20s, it's not completely impossible to date 22-25 year olds. Women mature a lot quicker than men, so your maturity and success can easily land a dedicated, career-driven girlfriend.

This is coming from a 28 y/o PhD student that'll turn 29 in a month.

Eat a dick faggot. I turn 40 next week.

>Wait till 11:59
>Fly back 6 hours through time zones
>Enjoy the extra time being 29

The older you get the older your tastes will get. Soon those wide hips of over 30 women are going to drive you nuts.
And not all are used up or any more crazy than young chicks.

dude. im turning 30 in july. its not a big deal.

most girls will feel embarrassed about their age. trust me

I unlocked my thicc fetish way earlier than that.. milfs... Always

It is American propaganda that makes people feel old or insecure about 30 and beyond. Other countries and cultures embrace elders because they have insight about a variety of things. They only reason American propagandizes its citizens in this manner is to get as much money from the young as possible (meaning getting their parents to spend their money on basically useless items or other material goods).

one positive thing about turning 30 tommorow? you aren't turning 40.

women don't even learn how to use their pussy until their mid thirties. Your best days of fucking are still to come.

I'm 28 and I'm losing my mind. Might as well be 30...

30 is young for like old guys. The gap now is to 70 and you're closer to dying.