Do you believe that he realizes just how ridiculous his whole TSU celebration is? He is a grown up man after all

Do you believe that he realizes just how ridiculous his whole TSU celebration is? He is a grown up man after all...

of course it has to be a german flag

ur just a faggot

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

>ever growing up

the joke is on you stickman

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I think it's nice. It suits him well

He didn't do it at Man Utd or when he first arrived at Real, it's only been a recent thing, the fucking faggot

he's autistic

He's an adult man who gets paid to kick a ball into a net while 11 men wearing different colored clothes try to stop him, while millions of people around the world cheer him on because we really fucking want to see the ball go in that net. But if he does a silly celebration afterwards, only *then* is he being ridiculous.

why do you post on Sup Forums?

What? I'm just saying it's dumb to say that he shouldn't do the celebration because he's a grown man. The whole thing is silly, if a player wants to make it just a little sillier then what's the harm?

Because I like sports, why else would I post here?

there are plenty of grown men worldwide who receive international accolades for success in the profession, sports or not

there is only one TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

>He's an adult man who gets paid to kick a ball into a net while 11 men wearing different colored clothes try to stop him, while millions of people around the world cheer him on because we really fucking want to see the ball go in that net. But if he does a silly celebration afterwards, only *then* is he being ridiculous.
>posts on Sup Forums

Does Ronaldo remind you of Patrick Bateman?

My point is that it's just a game so it makes no sense to act like there's anything immature about a celebration that's part of the game. If Ronaldo wants to do the dumb tsuuuu celebration or Griezmann decides to answer two imaginary telephones, who cares?

>I like sports

us, because we found it hilarious. agree to disagree?

jesus christ hahahahaha

No, but there is clearly something uneasy about him. I reckon his dad dying has fucked his noggin up.

I also find it hilarious. I'm arguing with OP, who said it's ridiculous and Ronaldo shouldn't be doing it because he's a "grown up man".